Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"He’s a really nice, well-mannered young man, when he’s not driven by teenage hormones.”

Once Frank left, giving Gerard one final wink, Gerard turned to his mom with a glare, “You’re an evil woman.” She just smiled and shrugged her shoulders at him. “Is he coming back tomorrow?” She laughed.

“Gerard, he comes here everyday.” He gulped nervously at his mother’s words. “Maybe you could get to know him?” She looked over at him with a suggestive grin.

“Mom!” He whined. “I don’t even want to know what’s going on in your messed up head.” He huffed and left Donna in the kitchen laughing manically. He loved his mom, but she could be more immature than him and his brother combined.

He sighed, taking off his shirt and jeans before collapsing on his bed. His mind kept trailing back to the shirtless teenager. He remembered the sweat beads rolling down his torso. How he drank the water, letting some leak out and pour the rest over him. Hr groaned feeling the itching sensation in his thigh. He rolled on his stomach trying to clear his mind for a restful sleep.

“Hello, Donna!” Frank walked into the kitchen and ran to give her a hug. He was already in his fitting, black swimming trunks. The grin on his face was enough to tell her that something was up.

“What are you going to do Frank?” She put her hands on her hips with a small smile playing across her face.

“Oh, nothing. What makes you think I’m gonna do something?” He fluttered his eyelashes at her innocently. She looked at him suspiciously. “So…” He trailed off. “Where’s Gerard?” She grinned hearing the interest in his voice.

“In his room, he should be waking up soon. Hey, Frank, can you fix the rest of these? I need to get ready for work,” she pointed at the rest of the pancake batter. He nodded and got up replacing her spot. He loved the relationship he has with her. She treats him like her own son.

Gerard walked out of his cave like bedroom, following the smell of pancakes. His eyes grew wide seeing Frank there dancing around, swinging his hips while cooking. He shook his head, trying to clear his nerves. “Uh, hey Frank.” He walked in awkwardly, feeling eyes travel up and down his body. He quickly walked over to the table and sat down getting some coffee.

Frank placed his smirk on his face, “Hey Gerard. How was your night?” Gerard blushed at the thought of him getting hard over Frank last night in bed. Frank’s smirk turned into a grin, seeing Gerard blush. “Yup, I had a nice night too.” He winked at Gerard. “You hungry?” Gerard nodded quickly.

Frank looked at how adorable Gerard looked sitting there. His hair was in a wispy mess. He had on a sleepy smile as he wiped his eyes like a child would, waking up in the middle of the night. His pale skin glowed under the kitchen lights. He smiled at him and danced over at him with a stack of pancakes on a plate. He had that sexy smirk on that Gerard couldn’t help but to let his mouth water at. No, his mouth wasn’t watering over the pancakes, but over the man carrying them to him. Frank let his topless torso press against Gerard’s lower back as he reached over him to serve the pancakes. Gerard could feel the warmth radiating off of Frank. He gulped as he felt Frank rub up against his back. He could’ve sworn he heard a moan coming from the back of Frank’s throat.

Frank grinned to himself seeing how nervous Gerard was getting. He trailed his hand to the back of his neck and rubbed it a little. “Enjoy your breakfast, Gerard.” He grabbed his duffel bag before walking back out to the pool.

Gerard let out a long breath and tried to clear his head. Soon, he heard laughter coming from behind him. He turned around quickly to see his mom doubled over, clutching her stomach. “You saw everything, didn’t you?” She just nodded and continued laughing. He glared at his mother.

“Oh boy, I love that kid. He is such a flirt. But I didn’t expect him to go so far as to start grinding on you.” She wiggled her eyebrows at him and grinned at his blushing face.

“He’s corrupted you didn’t he?” He pointed at an accusing finger at her.

“Oh come on Gerard. He’s a really nice, well-mannered young man, when he’s not driven by teenage hormones.” She giggled at his shocked expression.

He looked back over out the window and saw Frank hard at work. What is it about this boy that attracts him so much? It wasn’t only the sexy attitude he has, but he could still sense a feel of innocence. He’ll find out what Frank was really about, behind the sex appeal.

“Gerard, quit staring. He’ll see you!” Gerard blushed and covered his face with his hands at Donna’s words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to those who commented on the last chapter!

poisonedpills
softspoken
demolitionlover13
HangMeFromTheHeavens
FluorescentChaos
RedPaw
I'd.Be.Your.Tears
Eugene.
Carcinogenic Love
InVadErZimIzMyTwIn
catastrophic cathy.
Xx!!SKITTLEZ!!xX
SibelMCR
RosaxMcrmy
fairywings


Not really so sure about this chapter, so I'd really like to know what you think.
Thanks!
<3