Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

“You’re pathetic.”

Over the last few days, Gerard has picked up a new hobby with his mom; perving on Frank when he’s cleaning the pool. Well, it wasn’t so much his mom, but just him sitting next to his mom, who just laughs at him.

“Why don’t you ask him to hang out with you and Mikey tonight?” She looked up from her magazine to suggest the idea to Gerard. He just shrugs indifferently still looking at Frank. Right now he’s mowing the lawn, shirtless. “Come on Gerard. If you’re gonna like the boy, at least get to know him better.”

“I don’t know, Ma. Maybe I’ll ask later,” he mumbled. He studied Frank’s graceful movements. He looked at the steady stride of his footsteps. How every few minutes, he would wipe the sweat off of his eyebrow. He looked so rugged, standing there with his tattoos and piercings.

No, Gerard wasn’t exactly proud of his school boy crush. But he couldn’t help it! He still pondered over how this teenager could make him get the warm feeling in his stomach just from a simple smirk. He sighed happily to himself as he saw Frank once again poor water on himself to cool off.

“You’re pathetic.” Donna got up from the couch she was sharing with Gerard to head off to the kitchen. Gerard got up and followed her with a playful pout.

“You’re mean!”

“Come on Gerard! Just ask to hang out! It’ll be completely innocent, besides, you’ll have Mikey with you.” Donna once again tried to convince Gerard to hang out with Frank.

Gerard groaned at his mother’s constant nagging. He began to bang his head against the countertop. “Whoa,” Frank ran over to Gerard’s side and stopped his head from having another impact on the counter. “We wouldn’t wanna ruin your pretty face now would we?” He smirked at Gerard’s reddening face. Gerard shrugged and slightly nodded with a shy smile. Frank grinned and kissed his forehead.

Gerard could see Donna giggling behind Frank. “Hey, Frankie,” she tapped his shoulder. He turned around with a smile.

“Yes Ms. Donna?” He gave off his cute little innocent look that just made Gerard melt.

“Gerard was wondering if you wanted to hang out with him and Mikey tonight for a sleepover,” she rushed out before running out of the kitchen, before Gerard could get to her. Frank turned around slowly to Gerard with his eyebrow raised.

“Um, yeah. I’d love to Gerard.” Frank was jumping on the heels of his feet. Gerard grinned back at Frank releasing a sigh of relief.

“Great!”

“Yeah…So I’ll just go home and get ready. I’ll be back at six.” Frank said looking at his watch. Gerard nodded with a smile. “’Kay! I’ll see you later!” Frank hugged him quickly before running out of the house with his duffel bag hitting his legs.

“Score for Donna!” Gerard’s mother walked in to the kitchen punching her fists in the air.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” Gerard waved off his mom and got up to go find Mikey.

Mikey sat quietly in his bedroom listening to The Misfits as he worked on his homework. He sighed and rubbed at his eyes after taking off his glasses.

“Mikey!” Gerard barged through the room squealing his brother’s name. Mikey laughed. He really missed having his brother around since he went off to college.

“Yeah Gerard?”

“You have to hang out with Frank and me tonight!” Gerard gave him puppy dog eyes. Gerard was pretty much sweating from excitement.

“The pool boy, Frank?” Gerard nodded making it look like his head would fly off. “Yeah, sure. He’s pretty cool.” Gerard nodded and gave his baby brother a slobbery kiss on the cheek.

What Gerard really wondered about was if he really did like Frank or if it was just a little crush that he would just get over. Whatever the reason, he knows that he’s deeply attracted to the tattooed god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I've got an announcement! I've decided that I'm only going to update whenever my brother has work. I just like to write when I'm alone lol. Also! I won first place for a poetry contest! I got first place out of about 600 other kids! :] But I'd love to thank those who commented:

HangMeFromTheHeavens
FluorescentChaos
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
demolitionlover13
catastrophic cathy.
Carcinogenic Love
poisonedpills
RosaxMcrmy
Write Naked
SibelMCR
softspoken
Xx!!SKITTLEZ!!xX
Oh.Glory.
XxXJustins_TwinXxX


This chapter kind of disappointed me. I wanted to make it more fun, but it was just full of boring dialogue. Oh well...