Status: Complete! 11.26.2009 - 12.25.2010 <3

Just Your Average Pool Boy

"Did you use protection?"

Frank stood in front of his mirror turning in circles seeing if his clothes fit attractively. He turned around and moved his head to the side to examine how his behind looks in his jeans. Feeling unsatisfied, he huffed and dug through his closet, finally producing his favorite pair of skinny jeans.

After ruffling his hair a few times, he grinned at his reflection while straightening his tight fitted t-shirt.

“Oh, well look at you! Who’s the lucky guy?” Frank giggled seeing his mom and dad standing in the door way with goofy smiles.

“His name is Gerard. He’s so amazing…” Frank’s eyes glazed over as he imagined the clear hazel of Gerard’s eyes. After a few more lines of conversation about; staying safe and to Frank’s complete horror; ‘to use protection.’

Gerard stood outside of the Iero household pacing up and down the walkway. He let out a breath as he tried out different poses of greeting Frank. Should he just his hip out? Should he put his hands on his sides? Should he lean up against the door frame and attempt to be sexy? As he was trying out the different poses, his hand accidentally hit the doorbell. His eyes grew wide hearing movement inside. His arms flailed around him trying to find a casual, comfortable pose. He finally rested his hands in his pockets as he heard the door open. His awkward grin turned into an excited smile seeing Frank standing there smiling while biting his pierced lip shyly.

“You ready to go?” Frank nodded after grabbing his hoodie. He turned back to Gerard with a smile seeing his outstretched hand.

“So, where are we going?” Frank buckled up his seat belt and grinned at Gerard. Gerard just turned to Frank with a smirk, then, looked back at the road. Frank shrugged and studied Gerard for a while. He looked at the way his eyes would look at the road with concentration, making his eyebrows furrow. He looked at his large hands stretched over the steering wheel. His mind traveled to when those large hands were holding his hips tightly as they engaged in a heated and passionate ‘situation.’ He scolded himself mentally when he felt a twitch in his pants.

“We’re here.” Gerard stopped the car in an empty parking lot in front of a lake. “I figured I could make us dinner and eat here with privacy.”

“It’s beautiful, Gerard!” Frank looked up at the star filled sky in awe.

Gerard got out basket full of food and a blanket from the backseat. He set the blanket on the hood of his car with the basket atop it. He hopped up and patted the spot next to him for Frank to sit. Frank giggled and climbed up and cuddled into Gerard’s side as he unpacked the food for the both of them.

As the night closed to an end, Gerard and Frank were snuggled in the backseat staring up at the sky. There was a silence that lingered between them that didn’t need any filling. They were comfortable with each other. Nothing mattered right at that moment, just each other.

Frank felt someone looking at him and turned his head to see Gerard staring with his intense eyes burning into him. Frank blushed and looked down at his twiddling fingers. Gerard’s stare didn’t falter. His fingers reached out gently to Frank’s chin, moving his face to be able to look at him properly. He licked his lips nervously before kissing Frank’s lips gently. That one little kiss, left a fire on both of their lips.

By 11, they both decided it was best that Frank gets home soon. As Gerard drove, his hand never left Frank’s.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Gerard stopped the car in front of the house and looked at Frank with a small smile. Frank nodded his head slowly. He opened the car door, leaving a disappointed Gerard behind. He giggled and kissed Gerard quickly and hopped out. Gerard started up the car once again and grinned to himself the whole way home.

He opened the house door quietly seeing all of the lights turned off. He closed the door behind him, before sliding down with his legs out in front of him. A dopey grin was placed on his face with dreamy eyes.

“Did you use protection?” Gerard jumped, clutching his chest. He looked up with wide eyes at his mother standing there with a grin. He rolled his eyes, but kept a smile on his face, thinking about Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Giggles* The date! I cannot believe how many people really likes this story! Thank you to all of you! I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. My brother has gone to work, but I didn't feel up to writing. I don't know what's up, but my mom keeps bugging me and I just feel...Horrible. But you all and your support really help me!
Especially my commenters!

SibelMCR
Stalker Stacey.
Music_Skittles4ever
demolitionlover13
FluorescentChaos
xXRipMyHeartOpenXx
HangMeFromTheHeavens
yourchemicalromance
Oh.Glory.
RosaxMcrmy
softspoken
Carcinogenic Love