I Just Want You

This Is Like Pure Torture

Dylan POV

I was curled up on the couch in the living room watching Oprah; Dr. Phil had just finished and I watched that too. It’s not my fault that the shows have grown on me; I’m not embarrassed to say that I like watching Dr. Phil and Oprah, people seriously don’t know what their missing out on.

I could hear Dad on the phone in the dinning room; he was making sure that the Bring me the Horizon crew were getting ready. He only told me this morning that the tour started in a few days; it must have just slipped his mind because he told Matty last night when he left after watching Star Wars with my sister.

“Is Ani still asleep?” Dad asked me as he plopped onto the couch next to me; his arm instantly wrapped itself around my shoulders. I smiled as I was pulled into my Dad’s body; I rested my head on his shoulder just like I used to do when I was younger.

“Yeah she is, but she had a late night so she deserves a sleep in. But if you need to be somewhere then I can tell her about the tour” I said my eyes never leaving the TV screen; Oliver called me this morning while I was watching Dr. Phil, he just laughed at me for watching it but I will make him watch it with me one day.

“That would be amazing Dee; I just want to go check out the bus and make sure all the equipment is ready to go” Dad said kissing the top of my head before hugging me tightly; I smiled up at him as I walked him stand up from the couch. He was soon getting ready and out the door.

“Good morning Dee” Anakin smiled as she walked past the living room about half an hour later; she was already for the day too. As soon as an ad came onto the TV I walked into the dinning room where she was eating some toast.

“Morning Ani. Dad wanted to tell you this but he had to go; so I’m going to tell you. The tour is in like three days; he told Matty last night and he told the rest of the guys” I said as my sister watched me; she swallowed her mouthful of food before she answered me.

“The tour is in a three days? Wow that gives us so much time to get packed up and ready” She said rolling her eyes; I just smiled and agreed with her. Then I was back on the couch so I could finish watching the rest of Oprah.

“Can we take my car please Dee?” Anakin begged as I walked into the front room of our house; I was taking her out so we could shop for the tour. We were going to have a girl’s day out; we were going to get our hair done, shop and get waxed.

“Yeah sure we can” I laughed causing my sister to squeal happily before running to her car; we were soon driving down our street while I was putting the mall into the car’s GPS. We still didn’t really know our way around yet and I wasn’t going to get lost again.

“So I texted Matty while you were getting ready; he’s going to meet us at the mall with Oli” My sister told me as we stopped at a set of lights; I nodded at her before turning my attention back to looking out my window.

I rolled my eyes when a car with two guys in it stopped next to us; they both smiled at me while the driver raised an eyebrow at me. I turned my attention onto my sister as I saw them start to check me out; I pretended to gag making Ani look past me to saw what was bothering me. She just made an ‘ugh’ noise before ignoring them; I smirked when I heard the guys rev their car. I was soon laughing when we sped off from the lights leaving them behind.

I couldn’t stop the smile that formed on my face when I saw Oliver waiting outside the mall; Matty was sitting next to him and they were talking happily. Anakin saw my smile though and decided to tease me about it; I just shoved her playfully before climbing out of her car.

“Hello love” Oliver smiled brightly as I walked over to him; I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his warm body. My arm instantly wrapped themselves around his neck; my hands playing with the tips of his hair.

“Hey” I mumbled before Oliver crashed his lips onto mine; my eyes fluttered shut as I enjoyed the feelings that filled my body whenever I was near him.

“Have you ever thought about modeling? I think I could make a spot for you babe; that jacket looks so damn hot on you” Oliver whispered as he rested his forehead on mine; I smiled as I stared into his stunning chocolate brown eyes.

“Oh Dylan; I’ve missed you so much. I’m so lonely when you’re not with me” I heard Matty tease us; he tried to make his voice sound like Oliver’s but it just ended up sounding hilarious.

“I’ve missed you too Oliver; I was so lonely last night without. It hurts to be away from you” Anakin teased trying to sound like me but failed; Matty wrapped his arms around my sister and started to make kissing noises.

“Oh bugger off you two; we sound nothing like that” Oliver said while flipping them both off; they just continued to laugh at us making me roll my eyes at them. It was so not funny.

“Remember who brought you that car Anakin” I smirked as I looked over to my sister; she instantly stopped laughing because her jaw dropped slightly. I just smirked more as I laced my fingers with my boyfriend’s as I led him towards the mall; Ani and Matty soon following us.

“Blackmail much?” I heard my sister mumble from behind me; she knew I was just joking. I wouldn’t really do anything to her or her car. We walked over to the hairdressers causing the boys to groan; Ani and I laughed as we pulled them into the shop.

“Dude I’m so bored! How can the girls not be bored? This is like pure torture” Matty whined as he leaned over Anakin’s lap so Oliver could hear him; Oliver was sitting next to me so he leaned over my lap so he could talk to Matt.

“I have no idea how they can just sit here for hours and read magazines! I’m so glad I’m not a girl” Oliver replied as he rested his forearms on my thighs so he was leaning over my legs; I smiled to myself as I continued to read my gossip magazine.

“Oh you two shut it; it’s not that bad” Ani laughed as she looked up from her gossip magazine; she had gotten her hair trimmed and re-dyed blonde because her re-growth was starting to come through. I had gotten mine trimmed too and I got my blonde streaks re-dyed; I wasn’t going to take as long as my sister before my colour was only the little bit under my side fringe.

“But I’m so bored! And seriously how much gossip can there possibly be?” Matty complained as he spun around in the swivel chair he was sitting in; Anakin and I had gone through a lot of magazines but that just part of the hairdresser’s experience.

“Oh that’s just great! Now I’ve lost my wing man to your sister” Matty said throwing his arms up in the air causing Anakin to burst out laughing; I smiled at Matt as he playfully glared at me. I was playing with Oliver’s hair as he rested his head against my stomach; at least he wasn’t complaining anymore.

“Well all I can say is thank God that’s over with; what are we going to do now?” Matty asked as we walked out of the hairdresser’s; I looked over at my sister who had a smirk on her face. If the guys hated being at the hairdresser’s then they were going to hate shopping with us.

“Oh what! I thought we were just going to hang out today; not go shopping” Oliver complained as I pulled him into Hot Topic; just because I’m a designer doesn’t mean I wear top brands.

“Please, please tell me that was the last store you’re going to drag us into?” Oliver asked as we stepped out of yet another store; Anakin and I had seriously out done ourselves today but at least we were finally nearly ready to the tour.

“Yes that was the last one; now I’m starving let’s go to the food court” I smiled as I started to walk towards the food court; Ani and I were carrying a few bags but the guys were carrying a lot more.

“That’s the best idea I’ve heard today Dee” Matty laughed as we looked for a free table; once we found one we instantly sat down to rest our feet. Ani and Matty got their food first; then it was Oliver and my turn.

Soon we were all eating happily and talking; it seems that Dad, Ani and I had a different bus then the guys. Tom was on the Bring me the Horizon bus though; I guess it would be less crowded if Ani and I weren’t staying on there. But it’s not like we won’t be on the guys bus most of the time.

“So what do you two girlies have to do next?” Matty asked once we finished eating; the last thing we had to do was visit the beauty salon for our monthly waxing session.

“We have an appointment with a beauty salon; we had to get all waxed before tour because there is no way I’m going to be shaving” Ani said and I laughed when I watched the guys cringe when waxing was mentioned; they were so damn lucky that they weren’t female.

We walked into the salon just before our appointment times; the boys waited in the waiting room with all our bags as Ani and I were taken into private rooms. I really liked the lady I had; she was a fan of my work but she didn’t go all fan girl on me which was a relief. I was so coming back here; she did an amazing job as well.

“Are you alright love? It didn’t hurt you that much?” Oliver asked as soon as I walked over to him; he stood up and pulled me into his arms. What guys don’t know about waxing is if you kept getting waxed you get used to some of the pain; I’ve been waxing for a while now.

“I’m totally fine Oliver” I smiled brightly up at him before leaning up on the tip of my toes so I could press my lips onto his; I heard Matty playfully gag when he saw what we were going which just caused me to giggle into our kiss.

“Right let’s go home! I’m actually tired now” Ani said as she walked into the waiting room; I pulled away from Oliver and smiled over at my sister.

“We did so good today” I said raising my hand up for a high five; Anakin laughed as she slapped her hand onto mine. We smiled brightly at each other making Matt and Oliver look between us.

“Whoa! You two have the exact same smile, did you know that?” Matt asked causing us to burst out laughing; we just nodded at him before picking up a few bags and walking out of the salon making the guys follow us quickly.

We were walking back towards our cars when a pet shop caught my eye; I have a massive soft spot for animals. Mainly baby animals because they just so cute; Anakin was the same but she loved cats and kittens, I loved dogs and puppies.

“Oh my God Anakin! Look at how cute they are; their so adorable” I squealed when I pointed to a Nebelung kitten; it was so small and cute. I knew my sister would love it as well and she did; she squealed as she looked through the window.

“Aww hello. You’re so cute aren’t you? Yes you are; I so want to take you home with me. Oliver can I take it home with me?” I asked pouting and pulling my puppy dog eyes; a look that everyone finds hard to say no too. But I just laid eyes on a Yorkshire terrier puppy; it was just so cute, small and fluffy.

“No babe you can’t have the puppy; yes it’s very cute but I’m sorry you can’t take it home. There’s no pets allowed on tour” Oliver told me as I continued to pout up at him; Ani was asking Matt the same thing and he was saying no too. Matt wrapped his arm around my sister’s waist pulling her away from the window; Oliver wrapped his arm around my waist and dragged me away from the window.

“But they were just so lonely; they just want to be loved” Anakin said pouting up at Matt; another thing we share is our pout and puppy dog eyes. We used the look whenever we want something and most of the time we get what we want; but this time it didn’t work.

“So are we coming back to your place?” Oliver asked as he helped me put all our bags into the boot of Ani’s car; I smiled nodding at him before I looked down at his lips. He smirked as he slowly leaned down and kissed me; it was a soft and sweet kiss.

“Come on Dee! I want to go home” I heard Ani call out making Oliver kiss my forehead before walking over to his own car where Matty was waiting; but he didn’t leave me before slapping my bum causing me to jump slightly. I rolled my eyes while a blush formed on my cheeks; I then climbed into my sister’s car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit
Puppy
Kitten

Comment Please!