I Just Want You

Chapter 3

Dylan POV

I relaxed in the leather seats of Dad’s sliver BMW; I couldn’t wait until I got my car here. Well it was probably here already but I got the English BMW company to make a car that was the same as the one I had in America; I was getting my car over here because I wanted some stuff out of it. I was looking out the window for the whole car ride; I was a bit excited about being back in England.

Dad was soon pulling into the record label’s car park; he parked his car and we all climbed out. We walked into the building and Dad went straight to the reception; soon we were walking behind our Dad through the hallways of the building. Everyone smiled at us as we walked past them; I smiled to myself when I heard their accents, I loved the English accent.

“Right I want you two to stay in this room while I go meet my new boss; once we’re finished we’ll meet the band. Now you two behave and don’t destroy anything” Dad told us; he chuckled at the last part making me roll my eyes at him, while Anakin just nodded.

As soon as Dad was out of the room I let my eyes wander around the room; taking everything in before walking over to the little balcony that was attached to the room. I slid the glass doors open and stepped outside; I noticed the Anakin followed me out which I wasn’t too pleased about but I wasn’t going to say anything.

“I wish you would stop doing that” Anakin said in a slightly disgusted tone as I lit up a cigarette and breathed in deeply; I hated smoking around my sister because I didn’t want her to pick up the habit. But I only smoke when I’m stressed or worried; right now I was slightly worried about the band and I was missing home.

“So does everyone else in this family” I mumbled after I blew the smoke out of my mouth; I looked over to my sister to found her staring back at me with her arms crossed. Right now she looked so much like Mom did when she told me off for smoking; both Mom and Anakin had naturally dark hair but they dyed it bleach blonde, Anakin had Mom’s different coloured eyes, everything about Anakin reminded me of Mom.

“I know you’re worried about living here and how your label will go, but like I’ve told you before I know you’re label will be fine. You’ve got a lot of talent D and you’re famous; you’re label will do great here, just like it has in the past few years” Anakin told me firmly as I placed my cigarette between my lips and took another deep breath; I held the smoke in my lungs for a few seconds before blowing it out, I always made sure not to let any smoke near my sister.

“Yeah I guess your right; besides if things don’t work out I guess I could move my label back home and work from here” I said tapping the ash off of my cigarette; Anakin leaned her back on the balcony railing as I continued to smoke.

“Of coarse I’m right Dylan, besides I like it here already. I think this is going to be an extremely good change for all of us; we needed to get out of LA and you know that” Anakin told me; I didn’t want to admit it but deep down I knew my sister as right. Even though I loved LA and I was going to miss living there, I knew I had to get away even if it was for a short time.

We stood in silence for the rest of the time I took to finish smoking; my eyes wandered over all the buildings that were surrounding the record labels. As I finished smoking I put out my cigarette butt and threw it into the ashtray; I rumbled through my handbag until I found my perfume and mouth spray. I sprayed myself with my perfume and freshened up my breath with my mouth spray; that somewhat covers up the smoke smell.

“Anakin, Dylan can you two please come in here and meet my band” I heard Dad’s voice call out; Anakin and I looked at each other before we entered the room again.

As I walked in I saw six young guys sitting around the table; a few of them had tattoos and piercings. They were wearing clothes similar to the type that I would design; they were talking amongst themselves so I got to hear their English accents. But when one of them noticed my sister and I standing there he shushed the others; so now we were just looking at each other. I saw their eyes run over Anakin and I which made me slightly uncomfortable but I ignored that feeling.

“Girls, this is Bring me the Horizon. This is Matt Kean, Jona Weinhofen, Lee Malia, Oliver Sykes, and Matt Nicholls; and that’s Oliver’s younger brother Tom. Boys these are my daughter’s Dylan and Anakin” Dad introduced all of while pointing us out as he said our name.

Oliver was the first one to break the silence as he welcomed us; after that Anakin and I sat down opposite them. As Dad and the guys talked and got to know each other I noticed that Tom kept sneaking glances at Anakin; I’m not sure if she saw him but I sure did. I knew that I was going to have to look out for my sister around these English guys; but damn! I didn’t think it would be this quick, I wasn’t prepared yet. I knew Anakin hated when I got all old sister over protective of her but I seriously can’t help it; it’s just one of those things that can natural to me.

“So your Dad tells me that you three just moved here today” I heard a deep English accented voice sound from next to me; I jumped a little in my seat because I never noticed one of the guys moving. I turned my head to my right only to come face to face with Oliver; he was sitting quiet close to me and I couldn’t help but look into his amazing brown eyes.

“Ahh… yeah we did. We had just looked around our new house when we had to leave and come here for the meeting” I said as I got a grip on myself; I heard Anakin talk to some of the guys as well, I just wasn’t sure who she was talking too.

“Well maybe me and the rest of the guys could come around tomorrow and help you all unpack and decorate” Oliver offered and honestly I was really considering his offer; it was going to take a long time to unpack and then decorate the place. Both Anakin and I loved to decorate our rooms; Anakin normally got me to help her design what went on her walls.

“That would be such a massive help Oli but you don’t have too; I’m sure you and the boys have plans” Dad smiled at Oliver but he gave me a slightly disappointed look; the look I always got when he knew I had smoked. It was seriously creepy how he always knew when I smoked; it was like he knew everything Anakin and I did.

“Oh it’s no trouble at all Garth, we want to help. Besides it would be a great time to get to know the girls” Oliver smiled at Dad and that was all that was needed for Dad to agree; I took that time to see who my sister was talking too. She was talking to Jona, Lee and Tom; on top of that she had moved over to sit next to them as well.

But I also took that time to really take in Oliver; he had beautiful brown eyes, a lip ring, shoulder length dark brown hair, his hands were tattooed, both arms tattooed and also his neck tattooed. Over all he was gorgeous; one of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen, and that’s saying something because I’m always around male models. But Dad always has warned me about musicians and guys in bands; he’s always told Ani and I to be careful around them, but then again he warns us about all guys.

After a few hours of just talking to all the guys I was finally starting to feel the effects of a long flight; jet lag was slowly started to creep up my body. My eyes were getting heavy and I was becoming quiet tired.

“Well I think it’s time that I get my girls home before D falls asleep on us all” Dad said noticing how tired I was getting. Oliver made sure that I was alright to walk to the car lot before we all headed out there; I guess it was time for them to leave too.

Once all the goodbyes and the exchange of numbers was over with I was finally able to climb into Dad’s car; Anakin and Dad were quick to follow, and soon we were driving back towards our new home. I lost track of trip and before I knew it we were home again; I walked behind my sister as we walked inside, both of us heading straight upstairs. We mumbled a night to Dad before heading to our bare rooms; I was grateful that my bed was set up. I collapsed on my bed after kicking my shoes off; I had grabbed a couple of blankets from a box in the hallway before entering my room as I threw them over my body, right before I let sleep overtake my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! Tell us what you think of our story so far!