I Just Want You

Making Lunch?

Dylan POV

I was sitting at the booth on the bus doing some work; I had received an email with some photos from the latest photo shoot that I had organised. The photos were of my latest line of clothing, shoes, jewellery, etc; I just had to now go through all the photos and pick the ones I wanted in a magazine. It was tiring work but it had to be done; I’ve always had a hard time choosing between things and with every photo shoot I had to choice the photos I like the best.

I was working on my laptop while talking to my publisher, Lilly, on my phone; we were talking about the photos. Saying which ones we liked, which ones we didn’t, if we saw something in a good photo that we didn’t like, how much photos we wanted to use, etc. I heard the bus doors open but ignored it because it was probably just Ani, Dad or Oliver; I smiled when I felt too arms wrap around me and I saw the arms were highly tattooed.

Oliver held me close to him as he waited patiently for me to finish working; his hands rested on my thighs as his chin was placed on my shoulder. “Okay great so I’ll talk to you in a few days, bye Lilly” I smiled ending our call; I placed my phone of the table and shut my laptop down.

“I love watching you work; you’re so professional and sexy” He smirked at me before he started kissing my neck; I smiled as a blush formed on my cheeks. He kissed my soft spot causing me to moan quietly; I felt his lips turn into a smirk against my skin making me blush even harder.

I inhaled sharply as I felt his hands rub my thighs softly; it had been a while since I’ve been with a guy so when Oliver touched me, it felt so damn good. He kissed his way up my neck, along my jaw line, to the corner of my mouth and then finally he reached my lips. I instantly kissing him back; I cupped his cheek in my hand pulling him closer to me and deepening our kiss.

My thumb stroked his cheek bone as I felt his tongue slid over my bottom lip; I moaned quietly opening my mouth for him. I rubbed my tongue against his as we fought for dominance; but in the end he won and I liked that.

I moaned into his mouth when his hand ran up my stomach until he rested my chest; he massaged my right breast making me arch my back pushing my chest more into his hand. My breathing increased the higher his hand went on my thigh; I gasped when I felt his fingers brush across my womanhood through my jeans.

To be completely honest this wasn’t the way I really wanted my first time with Oliver to be; I didn’t want to make love with him for the first time on the bus in a small bunk. But I did miss these feelings; the butterflies in my stomach, the increase in breathing, the deep blush, and the knots in my stomach. I loved how he was making me feel but I also knew I had to stop before we went too far; even though I knew we both didn’t want to stop I just had too.

“Oliver we have to stop” I breathed out placing my hand over his that was making its way up my thigh; his hands stopped moving but he didn’t remove them from my body, which I wasn’t complaining about.

“I know but it’s just so hard to keep my hands off you; you’re just so damn beautiful” He whispered into my ear kissing my neck softly; my blushed deepened even more which I thought was impossible but apparently I was wrong.

“No I’m not Oliver... look at what I’m wearing; my lounge clothes, I’m not wearing any makeup and I haven’t done my hair” I told him pointing at my clothes then my face and then my hair which was in a messy ponytail.

“Exactly that’s what I’m talking about; you’re absolutely gorgeous Dylan. And don’t you dare say or think differently because I’m right, and everyone knows that” He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me even closer to his body; I rolled my eyes before turning my head to look at him.

“Sure Oliver, whatever you say” I smiled watching him lean closer to me; my eyes fluttered shut when his warm lips pressed against mine. His cold lip ring made a shiver run down my spine; I love the coldness and firmness of his ring against my soft lips.

I signed in disappointment when I heard my phone start ringing; signalling that I had just received a new text message. I slid my phone up only to slide it back down; the ID caller said Alex and I didn’t really want to talk to him right now. I was still confused as to why he was asking about my relationship with Oliver; he’s my friend yes but he doesn’t have to be so interested in my relationships, right?

“Who was that love?” Oliver asked as I pushed my phone away from me; I shook my head slightly looking at him. “Just a friend... I’ll message them later” I brushed it off like it was nothing; but I would text him back, just not now.

“Oh crap I nearly forgot... I brought us some lunch” He said placing a paper bag on the table; I giggled at him for forgetting about lunch. He pulled out two containers full with some Chinese food and two bottles of soda; he grabbed two plates, two spoons and two forks.

“Aww wow babe... you made me lunch; how hopeful Oliver” I said sweetly chuckling as he piled food onto our plates; he rolled his eyes as he sat beside me again. I smiled as I kissed his cheek before I started eating; this Chinese was so damn good.

He wrapped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him as I took a sip of my soda; I loved being this close to him, I loved feeling his body against mine and I was getting a bit scared about how I was feeling. I knew what was happening and I was honestly scared about it; I was falling for him and I was falling fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit