I Just Want You

End Of Tour Lunch

“Oliver! Stop it” I giggled as I tried my hardest to sound firm but I couldn’t when he was rubbing my bare sides; I was in our hotel room’s bathroom doing my hair. Last night the guys finished the tour and Dad organised for us all to stay in a very fancy hotel; and last night Oli didn’t drink like his friends instead we had an early night and we finally made love to each other.

“It’s not my fault love my hands just don’t want to listen” He chuckled from behind me as he watched me; his rough hands running up and down my sides under my shirt, as I just rolled my eyes at him.

“Oh yeah I’m sure they can’t” I said trying to keep the smile off my face but I couldn’t stop it from spreading on my lips; I watched him through the mirror as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto the back of my neck.

“Oh no you don’t Oliver we don’t have time for another round; we’ll be late for Dad’s end of tour lunch” I told him as I turned around and pushed me backwards; I packed up my toilettes and walked back into our bedroom. I finished packing my suitcases as I throw a new shirt at Oliver for him to put on; at the moment he was only in his jeans.

“We’ve never have an end of tour lunch before, I hope all the guys are going to be feeling good after the party they had last night” He said while he put his shirt and shoes on. “So do I but you won’t be at the lunch an less you hurry up; I swear you’re as bad as I girl when you get ready” I smiled looking over at him; I just caught him rolling his eyes at me.

Once we were both ready we called the front office and got our bags taken down for us; then we headed down to the hotel’s restaurant hand in hand. I smiled as we walked over to the table that was only holding Dad, Ani and Tom.

“Good afternoon” I smiled leaning down to hug Dad and Ani as Oliver sat down beside Dad; I sat in between Oliver and Ani. I smiled when I saw Tom’s arm was wrapped around her shoulder; but then I saw her smile at me when Oliver wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

I can still remember a few days ago when Ani told me that she and Tom had finally got together; Oliver and I had returned back from our walk through the park and decided to just hang out together on a grassy spot behind the venue. I was straddling Oliver’s lap when I was suddenly tackled off his lap and onto the ground by my excited sister; she was grinning like mad as she told me about her and Tom.

We waited a few more minutes until our table was full with the other guys; and I had to admit that they weren’t looking all that bad, well compared to the other times that they were hung over. Ani and I laughed as our food finally came and the guys couldn’t wait to dig in and stuff their faces; our table was full of laughter and talking as ate our lunch.

“I want to propose a toast; I want to thank you all for an amazing first tour, for managing a fantastic band, for making all the fans have the most perfect night that they could. I look forward to more amazing tours and more amazing memories” Dad toasted smiling happily at all of us; we all raised our glasses before taking a sip of our drinks.

After lunch was done with we all walked out of the hotel and packed up our buses; the guys took their normal bus apart from Tom and Oliver, who came onto our bus with Ani and I. The guy’s bus took off first and we were quick to follow them; Dad was up the front with our bus driver while Ani and Tom were cuddling up together in the front lounge, letting Oliver and I take the back lounge.

Oliver was lounging on the couch with me sitting in between his legs; his arms were wrapped around my waist holding me close to him, my back was pressed up against his chest. My hands were resting on his arms as I traced his tattoos with my fingers softly; I smiled as I felt his kiss my neck every now and again.

“So I guess when we get home you’ll be throwing yourself into work again and I’ll hardly ever see you” He said kissing the side of my head. “I will be working but I think I can squeeze you into my schedule” I chuckled softly as I shifted slightly in his arms so I could look up at him.

“I just don’t want to see you wearing yourself out; I know how hard you can work Dee” He told him seriously which just made me smile more; that was something I loved about Oliver. He’s not serious a lot of the time but when he is it’s about something or someone he really cares about; like me, his family, friends and the band.

“Don’t worry babe I’ll be fine and I know that you’ll be there to make sure I don’t work to hard; but you know that I’m planning on holding a fashion show for my next season, I have to organise everything for that” I said softly as I looked up into his stunning eyes; I smiled as I watched him roll his eyes before I leaned up and kissed him sweetly.

“Beside’s you’ll be busy with the guys in the studio; with writing and recording a new album” I told him as I leaned back down as I was resting against his body again; and that’s basically how the rest of the drive went. We talked some more before Tom and Ani joined us; Tom and Oli brought out the Xbox and started playing some games.

I talked to my sister about her comic book and about Tom; she was excited about both. And then we took turns on the Xbox with Ani doing extremely well at the games while had to have Oliver help me; in the end I went Ani take my turns because she was kicking both of their arses, leaving me to cheer them on, while I cheered Ani on which didn’t sit well with Oli but I just ignored him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan Outfit

Sorry this chapter took so long and I'm sorry that it's so bad, but please comment.