I Just Want You

I missed you too much

“Home sweet hooooome” I sang as I danced into the house.

“You seem happy to be back,” Dylan chuckled from behind me as she dropped her bags and shut the door.

“Meh,” I shrugged, “I’m indifferent really,” I started to head up the stares to my room, “it’ll be nice to actually stay here long enough to make this place really feel like home though, that’ll make me happy.”

I walked into my room and shut the door. I dropped my bags and flopped down face first onto my bed. I breathed in deeply and sighed. It was a good feeling knowing that I wasn’t going to have to sleep on hooker sheets anymore, and that I was finally going to be able to get a decent nights sleep in my own bed.

I wanted to just lie there and sleep, but I knew I couldn’t. Things needed to be done. Dad was going to get food on his way home from the office, I was going to do everyone laundry, and I didn’t know what Dee was going to do, as I had stopped paying attention after I was assigned my job.

I was just so tired; I knew I wasn’t going to be able to function 100% without some help. I lazily pushed myself up from my bed. I grabbed some clean underwear, a t-shirt, and shorts. Before making my way to the bathroom. It was going to be even better to take a shower where I knew it was clean then it was to sleep in my own bed.

I took my time in the shower, waking up a little bit thanks to the warm water and heavenly smells of my shampoo and soap. I was quick to dry off and get dressed, I threw everything on including the small amount of jewellery I had been wearing before I got in the shower.

I walked back to my room and grabbed my I-phone and suitcases before heading down stares to the laundry room. When I got there I saw that Dee had brought her and dads suitcases there for me. I wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible so I could sleep. I unzipped all the suitcases and dumped the contents into the middle of the floor. Sorting took a good five minutes, as there was so much. But once I really got into the swing of it, it wasn’t so bad.

Tom was sending me the occasional cute text about how he missed me, which was making the whole thing a little less boring. All I had for entertainment was music, not that it wasn’t entertaining, but even The Black Dahlia Murder were putting me to sleep.

After I started the white load of clothes, I leaned up against the dryer and closed my eyes. It wasn’t long until the sweet sounds of The Devil Wears Prada had me fast asleep. It didn’t last very long though, as someone was poking my side gently. I groggily looked up at whoever it was.

“What?” I asked as I rubbed my eyes.
A familiar chuckle filled my ears, telling me it was Tom, “I missed you too much, so I came over to see you.”

“Tom,” I yawned, “it’s only been two hours.”

He shrugged, “two hours too long.”

I couldn’t help but giggle at how weird he was, “well… what do you want to do?”

He looked thoughtful for a moment, “watch a movie?”

I agreed that that sounded like a pretty good idea. So I got up and followed him into the living room. I laid down on the couch, as Tom went and picked out a movie. I really didn’t care what we watched; I was just going to fall asleep.

Once Tom finished setting everything up and pressed play he came over and joined me on the couch. I moved forward so he could lay down behind me. I snuggled into him as Peter Pan began.

As much as I loved Peter Pan and wanted to watch it, there was nothing stopping my heavy eyelids from closing and sealing shut. It didn’t take long before I was asleep again, comfortably wrapped up in Tom’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ani’s outfit

comments?