I Just Want You

No Way Dylan!

I was just finishing up the last touches of my hair; I had curled it all in loose ringlets and now I was pinning it up into a messy bun, with my bangs wavy and some ringlets hanging down in places. So how I had my hair and makeup done; I was standing in my bathroom in just my lingerie as Oliver lounged on my bed and waited for me.

Today was the day of my fashion show and I was a nervous wreck inside but I was trying to stay calm on the outside; I just wanted everything to be perfect and run smoothly but I had a bad feeling in my gut. Of course everyone was telling me that everything was going to be fine; I think the guys are just saying that because they helped me set the venue up.

I walked back into my room and over to my walk-in closet; I past by Oliver and of course I got his attention. I rolled my eyes when I heard his wolf whistle as I walked into my closet; I put my jewellery on first, then my shoes and finally I slipped my dress on.

“Wow love, you look absolutely breath taking” Oliver told me once I walked back into my room; I looked over at him and noticed his eyes were running up and down my body.

“Thanks Oli, you clean up pretty well too” I smiled seeing his was wearing black dress pants, black skate shoes, a white button up shirt which had the sleeves rolled up and he had brushed his hair neatly.

“Thanks babe, so are you ready to go?” He asked standing up from my bed and walked over to me, “Yeah let’s go get Ani and Tom and get going” I said sliding my hand into his and entwined our fingers together.

We walked over to my sister’s room and I knocked on her door then opened in, “You two ready to go?” I asked smiling at them. “Yeah we’re ready to go” Ani said as she and Tom walked over to us, the four of us then walked down to the garage and climbed into my car.

For the whole drive to the venue the car was filled with Tom’s excited talking; I asked him to be the photographer for the show and he said yes straight away. This was going to be completely different from what he was used too and he was practically bouncing in his seat; also this was a great opportunity for Tom and he knew it. But at the same time he was nervous so Ani was trying her hardest to get his mind of it; and she would distract him but then a few seconds later that’s all he thought about.

Ani and Tom were out the front of the venue with the rest of the guys and Dad; she was most likely helping Tom stay calm and collected as people started arriving. While Oliver and I were out the back; I was making sure all the models had their hair and makeup done, while Oliver was just there for support.

“Where’s Skye?” I called out again as I walked around backstage; she was the model that was modelling the main dress and she was nowhere to be found. No one had seen her all day and I was getting worried; I needed her to be here and I needed her to be here right now.

“I don’t know, no one’s seen her and I would know if she’s been in” Jon, my makeup guy, told me as I massaged my temples. “Great, this is just freaking great” I said to myself as I started pacing the makeup room.

“Babe you need to calm down alright, I’m sure we can find someone else to model for you” Oliver said calmly as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me over to him, “Yeah and where am I meant to find a spare model?” I asked looking up at him as gently stroked my cheek with his thumb.

“You’ll work something out Dee” He reassured me and then it clicked; I did have a model here already, she meant not be a willing model but she could be a model. I rushed around to the front of the venue and dragged Ani with me backstage, “What’s going on?” She asked confused as I sat her down in a makeup chair.

“I need a huge favour Ani... I need you to be a model for me” I told her knowing what her reaction would be, “What? No way Dylan!” She said, her head quickly turning to face me as her eyes widened in shock. We both know that Ani didn’t want to model and we also know that I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t really need her.

“Please Ani, I really need you to do this for me. I don’t have anyone else and I don’t have the time to call someone in; Ani I really need you to do this for me” I begged her as Jon stood beside her ready and waiting to start doing her hair if she said yes; I was actually holding my breath as I waited for me sister’s answer.

“Wow I never thought a fashion show could actually be good” Matt Kean chuckled as we all sat in Subway; the show went perfect and thankfully Ani did agree to model for me. “Well thank you Matt for your approvable” I said rolling my eyes at him as the guys laughed; I smiled at my sister who was looking through the photos that Tom had taken.

I leaned more into Oliver’s body as his arm was wrapped around my body as we all ate and talked happily; all the stress of the show was finally lifted off my shoulders and I could relax now. Which I know everyone was happy about; the past couple of days I had been moody and of course Oliver got most of my bad moods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dylan's Outfit
Model's Dresses
Main dress is the second from the right.

Comment please!