Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

he slapped me!

Name: Tora Ketsueki

Look: Neon orange and self cut into a pixie style, green eyes, 4'9

Personality: (Good) Happy almost all the time, can act like a mother, very concerned about other's health and will always stay with them until they get better. Loves to cook and laugh at others' jokes. Comforts people when they need it (Bad) Gets jealous easily and doesn't trust newcomers fast. Prefers to stay with the guys than to go find a new friend. Completely oblivious when people like her or are flirting with her. Doesn't like to let anyone comfort her because she's usually the one comforting them.

Likes: Lychee, sweet things, Drawing, stealing the guy's clothes (Especially Bill's because he gives more of a reaction), Martial arts, the color orange, weapons, comedy and music

Dislikes: Sour things, Tapioca beads, photo shop elements 5, being yelled at, spicy food, pink, skirts and scary movies

Name: Tessa

Look: Short pixie blonde hair with black streaks and a side bang, 5'3, has light ivory colored skin and dark blue eyes that seem to get darker the when she’s sad or in a bad mood.

Personality: (Good) Extremely caring and mother like, great listener, always filled with happy advice and gives off good vibes. Can be a very good friend, and looks for long lasting relationships instead of short week long crap. (Bad) Extremely shy around new people, easily tempered, tries very hard to be nice, and taken advantage of easily for this reason. Can tell when people are flirting with her, but gets nervous and starts to rant on and on about things that make no since.

Likes: Ginger ale, sour things, tacos, pasta, hoodies, the colors Electric blue, Lime green, Metallic purple, and crimson. Begging Tom to let her drive the escalade, and stealing Georg’s base for extra practice. Loves scary movies and having a HUGE novel to read

Dislikes: Demanding people, watching people who get made fun of for stupid reasons, Miley Cyrus, Perez Hilton, the color pink, very sweet foods.

let the story begin!

After that, I was led to the door by Gustav and Georg, Tom and Tessa staying behind to look at something.
We got to the stairs when my legs turned to Jell-o.
“This is what happens when you spend all night in the rain on a roof when it’s freezing outside. You’ll catch a cold if you don’t get to the hotel soon,” Georg chastised me and easily picked me up bridal style, getting into the elevator while Tom called Gustav to look at something.
As soon as the doors closed he looked at me, “Tora, I know what you were going to do. Tess and Tom probably just saw the scuff your shoes made on the marble and that’s why they called Gustav over. Can I ask you a question?” I looked sadly up at him in confirmation, “What stopped you?”
I sighed and looked down, “I love him Georg, and the whole time I was sitting on that ledge that STUPID song! It just kept running through my head! I looked at the ground and it just called to me but that last LINE! He wouldn’t let me jump!” I cried into his chest and the elevator dinged.
He sighed and carried me to the escalade, strapping me in the back as I sneezed and shivered, hugging me tight when the others got into the huge vehicle and looked sadly back at me.
“Ich liebe dich brudder.” I whispered, my voice muffled even more through Georg’s shirt.
A chorus rang out through the car as Gustav, Georg, and Tom all answered back, “Ich liebe dich auch wenig schwester.” And I gave them all a small smile.
But all too soon we were back at the hotel.
Gustav took his turn carrying me this time, into the elevator and up to our floor. I had tried to walk myself but I couldn’t stand, my legs were numb. I was irritated that I couldn’t do anything for myself, and I was getting very, very aware of how freezing I was.
I coughed hoarsely as the elevator doors opened and shortly after, Tess and Tom came from the stairs. We all made our way to Tom’s room and Gustav put me down gently, still making sure I was stable, before Tessa came and took me into the bathroom with the biggest, most comfy shirt and pants of Tom’s she could find.
I put the plug in the huge, in ground tub silently and filled it with warm water, Tess turning around as I changed and sunk into the bubbles.
“Tess?” I looked up at her, “I’m sorry Hun. You know I would never try to leave you if I didn’t think there was a good reason right?”
She smiled and teared a little, “Aww Twin, I still love you! No matter what! Remember when we were kids?”
I laughed, it was hoarse, but still real, “And that kid with the snotty nose and the black hair threw sand in your face?”
She giggled, “It’s like you read my mind Twin. Do you remember what I said to you after you made him run crying to his mommy?”
“Yea, you said that we would always protect each other, and be there for each other, no matter what happened.” I smiled, a real smile, and gave her a wink. “Ya know, Tom is probably having a field day out there imagining what we could possibly be doing in here” I laughed.
“Hey! That’s not nice Tora!” She laughed too.
“Don’t blame me! He is your future boyfriend! Turn.” I said and got out of the bath, drying quickly and slipping on the warm, gigantic clothes.
I coughed like mad and linked arms with Tess, walking out of the bathroom and into a scene I really didn’t expect to see.
Tom and Georg had Bill by the arms, trying with all their strength to pull him away from the door. Kayla was sitting on a couch, glaring right at me, and Gustav had been blocking the door.
“Bill! Leave her alone! You’ve already done enough, do you hear me?!” Tom shouted, pulling him back another few inches.
“Bill . . .” My dead voice silenced the commotion, and I rehearsed the speech I had been practising all night in my mind, one more time before I delivered it, “You were so nice to me, the band, Tess and I were the only ones that mattered to you. Then you get a girlfriend, a girl who accidentally gave me an alcoholic drink and almost killed me. A girl who has been nothing but a bitch to everyone around her since you two hooked up. You and I didn’t talk, and I figured everyone hated me because I didn’t tell them, so I went to the highest building I could find, picked the lock to the roof and sat on the ledge.”
He gasped, his legs shaking and he stopped pulling against the guys, so they could sit him down in a chair. He stared at me, his eyes were watery and his nicely manicured nails were digging into the chair.
I continued, my voice cracked but still emotionless, “I sat on that ledge for two hours, looking at the little street lights, they looked so warm and inviting. But your voice just had to come into the back of my head, singing don’t jump. You make me your best friend, you get a girlfriend everyone hates, and then you wouldn’t let me end my miserable life? I don’t think that’s fair, Bill. You are a close friend, or were at least, and I can guarantee you one thing, I won’t speak to you until you come to your senses and drop her.”
In a flash he was up and my face stung.
When I looked up at him, he was staring at his hand like it was the cause of it all.
“T-Tora, I’m so s—.”
“No Bill, I’m through.” I looked up at him with the coldest eyes I could muster, and walked away.
Tess glared at Bill, her blue eyes seeming to pierce right through his soul, “You had better try to fix this, or she will try what she tried last night again.”
She stormed into the bedroom and locked the door.
I looked up at her, holding my red face, completely shocked, “D-Did he seriously just slap me?” I asked, tearing up.
“Oh hun, it’ll be okay,” She dropped onto the bed with me and rocked me until I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i had to delete the description and put it with an actual chapter =( sorry guys!