Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

party! part one

READ MEMO! ITS IMPORTANT!

Party Planning. Have I ever told how it is my bane of existence? Not because I hate it! No, never. I love planning parties to be completely honest, I just don’t like the having to deal with people who I have to talk to, to plan it. In this case it would be the manager of Wonderland in Toronto, Canada. You see...the first three times I called, I wouldn’t be put though because I was quote on quote, ‘An annoying teenager with nothing better to do then make ridiculous and nonbelievable prank calls.’ And that I was probably high.
Here’s how those attempts went...
TRY ONE!
"Hello, this is Canada’s Wonderland, home of the biggest roller coaster in Canada, the Behemoth!"
"Uh, hello, my name is Tessa, and I want to ask...what would the price be to rent the whole park for a day? You see my three best friends are...Hello? Hello? Son of a bitch!" I slammed the phone on the table. They do NOT want to play with me at seven AM. I NEVER AM UP AT SEVEN AM!
TRY TWO!
"Any luck, Tess?" Tom came walking back from the kitchen area with a glass of water, laying on the bed.
"They hung up on me..." I grumbled redialing the number.
Tom chuckled.
"Hello, this is Canada’s-"
"Uh, okay, I know. My name is Tessa, and I want to know how much it would cost me to rent the park for a whole - DON’T YOU PRESS THAT- MOTHER FUCKER!"
Tom was in hysterics.
TRY THREE!
I dialed the number, putting the phone to my ear.
This time I was greeted by a different voice.
"Miss, if you call this number again, I will be forced to take legal actions that will involve-"
"LISTEN! To me." I said, he shut up, "I am SERIOUS. I want to know the price to rent the park for a day. I am calling from a hotel about three miles from the park, if you were informed on current music, you would know that recently Bill and Tom Kaulitz of fucking Tokio Hotel just had a birthday about...twelve days ago. And more importantly, my best friend is having a birthday tomorrow. But TOKIO HOTEL has the money to rent the park. This is their birthday wish, I NEED a price, I am NOT playing with you. And I am QUITE annoyed." I took a deep breathe, "I am the lighting manager for the band, and if you want to check it out, just go to their site and look up the staff names, mine will POP right up, buddy."
Tom had his hand over his mouth, suppressing his laughter.
I heard clicking, he was checking.
"Tessa ______?" The man asked me.
"The very same." I sighed.
"And Tora Ketsueki is your friend...?"
"Yes, sir."
"And you are planning the party for tomorrow at what times?"
"The whole day. I want it vacant, all to ourselves for close friends and family to come." By that I meant Simone, Gordon, Andreas, and a couple other people.
"...And this is not a prank call?"
"NO!"
"...The price to do such a task would be-"
SCORE!
And that’s how that went...
Now I had more difficult things to deal with. Picking out presents for the three most awesome people in the world, setting up the party area at the Park, Thank God I had someone to help me, Simone and Gordon had already flown here. And...finding a way to get away from my friends.
Ever since I was hit by a car in Australia, Tom hasn’t let me out of site, Bill asks were am I going every time he hears me leaving, and Tora is always, "I’M COMING!" Then again, she was like that BEFORE I was hit. And Bill is naturally curious. I guess it was really only Tom I had to get away from.
I sighed as I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, putting on my eyeliner. This was gonna be hard. I looked over my outfit, normal blue jean skinny jeans, my favorite band T, and black converse with electric blue laces. My favorite shoes as well. I brushed my hair, made sure it was perfectly straight, then made my way out the door.
I slowly left the bed room, seeing Tom asleep on the bed. I smiled, picking up a piece of paper, "I went present shopping, I’m not telling you where, just that Simone, you’re MOTHER, is with me, so you can relax. Tell the guys. Love, Tess."
I set the paper down, looking at a small envelope that had been slipped under the door, with "Blackmail" written on it...meaning Tora had taken pictures of us when we were on the airplane. I smiled, sliding this under my arm, if I started laughing I’d wake Tom up, this could wait till I was in my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok last chapter part of somthing. im breaking up the last chapter cause its uber long. IF ANYNE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THIS STORY OR CO WRITE, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!! IM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO CONTINUE CAUSE I HAVE NO INSPIRATION OR MOTIVATION! IF YOU WANT TO TAKE OVER, COMMENT OR MESSAGE!