Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

Truth or Dare?

My heart was pounding loud and scared in my ears because my FRIEND decided to push me close to the edge of the top of THE FUCKING EIFFEL TOWER!

“DON’T EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU ASSHOLE!” I yelled, pouncing on him and hitting his chest while he killed himself laughing.

Growling at the comment Tom made about being scared I turned to him, holding Bill’s shirt collar in my hands, I dropped a dazed Bill with a red face on the ground and got off him.

“I’m not scared of heights!" I yelled prowling towards him angrily, "I’m scared of falling from a gigantic tower of doom and dying a very painful death in front of a million people!"

Tom backed up with his hands up in surrender, looking terrified. I grabbed his shirt, got right in his face and said, “You had better be a fast runner my lovely brother.” He eeped, and tried to run.

“I want this for your safety,” I said, grabbing his hat with a tone that said I wasn’t to be trifled with. He nodded and ran when I let go of his shirt.

Tessa bounced over to me and laughed along with me, when I put his hat on her head.

“You mean, that was just to get my hat?!” Tom asked dumbly, staring at us while we rolled on the ground in hysterics.

Tessa got up, wearing the biggest smile I had ever seen on her along with Tom’s hat, and skipped over to see the view.

Getting up, I wiped the tears from my eyes and went over to hug the twins.

“I’m sorry Tommitom, be happy?” I asked with a puppy dog face.

“Tora, you know that doesn’t work on me.” Tom said, looking over the guards so people didn’t fall over the edge.

“Oh that's riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! Is it because you’re in LOVE WITH MY TWIN!” I screamed the last few words over to Tess, and watched her face turn an interesting shade of neon red.

“Hee,” I smiled and skipped out of my brother’s arms to Bill, who was conveniently leaning against the railing.

Grinning evilly, I sneaked up behind him, and just as Tessa yelled a warning to Bill, I grabbed the back of his shirt and lightly pushed him then pulled him back after he screeched like a girl.

Tessa and I collapsed laughing, while Bill held his heart and white knuckled the railing and caught his breath.

“That was the funniest thing I’ve ever heard,” Tessa laughed breathlessly.

Bill caught his breath and glared at us. Feeling really horrible, I walked over to him and gave him a big hug.

“I’m sorry Billa, I didn’t mean to.” I said innocently and looked up at him with the same puppydog face I gave Tom. He turned his head and groaned, “Fine fine I forgive you.”

“Hey Tora, let’s go! She’s – YEOWCH! Did you just bite me?!” Tom yelped, dragging a freaking out Tessa to the elevator with Georg and Gustav.

Laughing my ass off, I followed my brother, who was sucking on his hand like a pathetic child while holding my twin’s mouth with his other hand.

“Way to go stupid,” I said as we entered the ‘glass box of destruction,’ Tessa screaming at the top of her lungs through Tom’s huge hand.

~*~*~

Fifteen minutes later. . .
On the ground, we decided to go shopping for board games for the bus, and a Twister mat for the sound and light booth.

. . . Ok, Tess and I decided, the guys complained, but we fixed that immediately.

[Flashback to a few minutes earlier]

“OH MY GOD!” Tess screamed.

“ZOH MY GOD WHAT?!” Tora answered.

“LET’S GO BUY BOARD GAMES!” They screamed at the same time, turning to the boys and giving the puppy face in perfect sync. They were already looking away, knowing what’s coming.

“No. This is the last day we’re in Paris, we want to go clubbing.” Georg said, apparently he was the speaker for the group.

“B-but big brother?” Tora sniffled, her eyes filling with fake tears as she tugged slightly on his shirt sleeve. He tensed but didn’t give in.

“Fine then,” She said, and wiped the tears away, walked straight up to Tom and whispered something in his ear. Two seconds later they got their wish.

[End Flashback]

Skipping arm in arm with Gustav, Georg and Tess down the games isle at Wal Mart, singing the Wizard of Oz song and looking for games.

“TESS! LOOK HERE! THEY HAVE HUNGRY HUNGRY GUSTI!”

Bill walked up behind me and took the game from over my shoulders while I hiked up his pants again.

“It’s called Hungry Hungry Hippo Tora, not Gusti.” Bill laughed.

“Noooooooooooooo it’s Gusti. See?” I said, pointing to the yellow hippo. “That’s Gustav, and that,” I said, pointing at the green hippo, “That’s Georg! But Hungry Hungry Gusti sounds better.” I smiled up at him.

“TOR! LOOK HERE! THEY HAVE CANDY LAND!” Tess yelled over at me, I leapt out of Bill’s arms (as much as it hurt to do) and skipped over.

“Tess, we have to get this!” I exclaimed, bouncing up and down.

“Definitely!” She said bouncing with me, we grabbed Georg and ran up to the front, deciding he would be coming with us on our epic trip to the counter.

Pulling out my orange wallet I thrust the money in the face of the cashier for the candy land and we exited the Wal Mart, completely forgetting that we had left three members of the band searching the store for us.

~*~*~*~

Tessa and I were sitting on my bed in the bus, having another sleepover. I pulled the curtain closed and turned on the light above my bed so we could see our pop and each other.

“Want to play truth or dare?” Tess asked, smirking evilly.

The smirk matched mine. “Why yes, my dear twin, I believe I would.”

“Ok, truth or dare?” She asked, taking a swig from her ginger ale.

“Hmmm, I think I’ll go with truth this time.” I said taking a sip from my Dr. Pepper.

“And you called me a chicken when we were eleven and I wouldn’t walk across that board with you and Tom.” She grumbled, trying to think up a good truth.

I laughed, “Dude! I totally forgot about that! That was an intense fall! I remember Bill . . .” I trailed off and blushed.

Tess grinned. “How much do you like Bill?”

‘She already knows this, why is she asking?’ I thought looking at her weirdly.

“A hell of a lot. Truth or dare twin?” I asked, ignoring the weird question.

“Dare, I’m not chicken for this game.” I grinned and thought to myself,

‘Oh this will be fun.’

“I dare you to go out to the guys, sit on . . . hmmmmm,” I did eenie meenie miny mo in my head with the four guys, “Bill’s lap, and whisper in his ear that you want to give him a lap dance with skittle underwear on while listening to the song “Strawberry Pie” by Mini Moni!” I said, jumping up and slamming my head on the roof of the bus.

“You want me to WHAT?!” Tessa said, completely appalled.

“You heard me,” I growled, rubbing my head with small tears in my eyes, “Or are you a chicken?”

“F-fine then! I will, just to show you I'm not chicken!” She said, slipping off my top bunk onto the tour bus floor. Padding along behind her, I peeked into the “Living room” just as she sat herself on his lap. Leaning over to his ear, she whispered the words and his eyes got huge. At this, I felt a small pang of jealousy, but quickly pushed it away to see what came next.

She jumped off his lap, swearing it was just a dare, then raced back to the bunk while I laughed my ass off at the murderous look Tom was giving his shoes.

Leaping onto my bunk and closing the curtain again, I laughed hard.

“Twin you should’ve seen the murderous look on Tom’s face! He looked like he was going to kill his shoes!” I giggled.

“Truth or dare.” She grumbled.

“Dare.” I said confidently. She couldn’t come up with anything better than what I had already done.

“I dare you to go over to Tom, sit on his lap, ask him to have your babies and kiss him. In your clubbing outfit you never wear.” She said grimly.

“WHAT?!” I screamed, completely mortified. “I can’t do that! He’s my brother! That's disgusting!”

She looked up at me, smirked and said, “Are you chicken, Tora?”

I growled, jumped off the bed, dragged her with me and grabbed my sexiest clubbing outfit I owned. (Which is at the bottom of the page). I pulled up the plaid, pleated mini skirt and my black, shimmery crop top. Putting my black thong over my hips to be seen over the skirt, I turned to Tess and growled, “Is this good enough?”

She opened her eyeliner cap and made my green eyes pop, then put some lip gloss on.

I glared, “You just had to put on the lip gloss didn’t you?”

She smiled, “Payback’s a bitch isn’t it? Don’t forget to sell it.”

“Whatever,” I muttered, walked out of the bathroom and put on my sexiest face.

“Hey, Tommi?” I asked quietly, walking into the living room and almost laughed as the guys jaws dropped. I’m positive I heard Tessa holding in her giggles.

Walking over to Tom I straddled his lap, put my forehead against his, and just before our lips touched I whispered “Have my babies?” And kissed him full on the lips, while all I could think was ‘ewwwwwwwwww this is my brother! GROSS!’ I pulled away quickly and laughed at the look on his face.

I got off his lap and looked to Bill, who had the most shocked face of them all.

“This was a dare, and it meant nothing I promise,” I said to them all.

I smiled, “But it was kinda fun watching your jaws hit the floor,” I laughed and walked in my very high heels to the bunks where Tessa was laughing hard with a video camera.

I gave the one second sign to Tessa and quietly snuck over to one of Bill’s suitcases; opening it almost silently and taking a pair of his pajama pants then closed it. I did the same with Tom’s suitcases but pulled out a HUGE tank top. Tiptoeing to the bathroom I walked in, slammed the door and locked it.

“TOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU’D BETTER NOT BE WEARING MY FAVOURITE PJ PANTS!” Bill yelled through the door. Well, he had obviously gotten over what had happened not five minutes ago. I laughed at the memory.

I walked out in Bill’s plaid PJ pants that were rolled up so I could walk properly, and Tom’s huge, dark brown tank top that looked like a dress, as it went a little past my knees.

“Ohayo mai koi!” I spoke to him in Japanese, to annoy him further then jumped up to my bunk, saying goodnight to a laughing Tess and a severely confused Bill.

I loved speaking Japanese with Bill around. He never understood me but that's why I spoke it.

Because every time I say he is mai koi, I’m telling him he’s my one and only.

And I can’t handle him knowing that yet.

Turning on my side, I made a face at Tessa, and she made one back. After about five minutes of this, we laughed at each other, shut off our lights, and let sleep take us.

http://cherylclubwear.com/images/croptop1077.jpg (Tora’s Top)

http://www.scavengeinc.com/images/roma/red-plaid-pleated-mini-skirt.jpg (Tora’s mini skirt)
♠ ♠ ♠
links at bottom of zee page!