Let the Bass Boom and the Lights Flicker

you did WHAT?!?!

“Hmmmmmmm,” I said tapping my bright orange nails on my lips.

“I think we – What?!” I was cut off by a bodyguard, Tim I believe his name was, walked up to me with an apologetic look on his face and a broken mic in his hands.

“Hello Miss. Ketsueki, we foundthis on the ground. Mr. Kaulitz broke it when he threw it but it rolled off the stage where the ladies kicked it around until I could get toit,and unless you’re a miracle worker, there is no saving it.” He said regretfully.

Shaking I took my second favourite mic in my hands, with my jaw dropped and my eye twitching. My hands gripped the handle (that had split in half) and I turned to Bill.

“Do you see this?” I held the mic by the wire, so I wouldn’t cut myself on the plastic, “It’s your mic for the next five concerts. You had better hope to hell it works boy.” I growled and got up off the couch to the amp I had asked our roadies to bring in beforehand because I suspected it to be broken.

Plugging in the mic I did an imitation of Bill’s schrei to take out my anger and to see if it still worked.

Bill got up when I looked over to him evilly. “Tora, you can’t seriously make me sing with that! Please! Just let me use your favourite for one night! I promise it’ll be in good hands!”

I looked at Tess and both of us burst out laughing.

“Are you kidding Bill?! That microphone is her BABY! It’s more likely I’ll get to drive the escalade?” She turned the ending of the statement into a question as she looked pointedly at Tom and clasped her hands together in a begging gesture.

Tom snorted, “Not in this lifetime Tessa, sorry.” He started to fiddle with the strings on his guitar.

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Tora? I promise that your microphone will be completely intact at the end of the next concert!” Bill begged.

I groaned inwardly, he always does this face when he wants something, the face he had on right now. His eyes wide, his hands clasped near his chest, and the most pitiful pout I had ever had the unpleasantness of witnessing.

“Bill I swear if my baby is hurt, I will go through with what I said I was going to do tonight.” I said, going up to the sound booth and grabbing a nice, black leather case.

“YEY! DANKESCHON TORA!” He said and tackle hugged me. Blushing I pried him off of me and handed him the case with my favourite, black and orange microphone in it.

“Don’t break it.” I muttered, pushing my bangs in front of my face to hide the blush.

“TOR!” Tessa screamed as soon as I got through the door.

“TESS!” I said and hugged her.

“Oh my god it’s been forever! How are you?” She laughed.

“I’m great! You know that band I was working with? I’m still with them! My best friend is there too! I don’t know if you remember her or not. She’s got a southern drawl, short, blonde hair with black streaks, totally in love wi -- mmph!” My mouth was covered by Tessa’s hand.

“Now now, I don’t think everyone needs to know that Tora.” She growled.

I smiled. “OK, whatever you say twin. Let’s go to the hotel! I wanna divvy the rooms up and change! Maybe after we can go clubbing!”

~*~*~*~

Walking into the hotel, we had convinced Georg and Tom to carry us, while Bill and Gustav followed behind.

I looked over to Bill from my perch on Georg’s shoulder, “Hey, are you ok? You’re really quiet, and you look like you’re gonna kill someone.”

Bill looked up and me but was cut off by Tom, who was carrying a heavily blushing Tessa. “Don’t worry about him little sis, he’s PMSing.” He laughed.

“He isn’t a girl!” Bill and I yelled at the same time, I stole Tom’s hat and smacked him over the back of the head with it.

“Hey!” Tom said, heading toward the elevator.

Several minutes filled with a screaming Tessa later, we were on the room’s floor.

“Alright, how are we gonna divide the rooms? We have three.” Gustav said as Tom and Georg dropped us.

“We room together!” Tess and I shouted at the same time, hugging each other and grabbing a room key.

“I don’t mind rooming with Georg,” Gustav said and Georg nodded his approval.

“Oh HELL no! I am not sleeping with Tom! He talks in his sleep!”

“I’m not sleeping with Bill! He’s the one who talks in his sleep, not me!”

“I don’t talk in my sleep!”

“Yes you do!”

“No I don’t!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yeahuh!”

“Nuh huh!”

“Yea huh!”

“Nuh huh!”

“QUIET!” Tessa and I yelled at the same time, pushing the twins away from each other.

“I’m not sleeping with him!” Tom said, turning away and pouting.

I grinned, getting a very good idea. As though Tessa could feel what I was thinking, she blushed and mimed to me not to say it.

“Maybe you can room with Tesstess this time then, I’ll room with one of the G’s and Bill can room with the other G!” I said, jumping excitedly.

The G’s eyes widened as they looked over my shoulder at the fuming lead singer.

“Umm, I think Bill and Tora should room together. Just so Georg and Gustav don’t have to switch up.” Tessa said, making Bill relax a little.

I blushed, “I don’t have any problem with that Tora, do you?” I shook my head, grabbing my orange suitcase and handing Tom the key I held.

I put the key card in room 508, and opened the door.

‘ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THIS ISNT A HOTEL IT’S A HOUSE!’ I thought as my jaw dropped.

The tan walls complimented the small kitchenette nicely. The bathroom had a huge tub that reminded me more of a pool than anything, and a nice shower with a glass door.

I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom and noticed something very, very wrong.

There was only one bed.

“Ummmm, Bill?” I asked, my voice shaking slightly.

“Mhmm? Oh, one bed, do you mind sharing with me?” He said, and looked down at me with a smile.

“N-no.” I stuttered. Luckily I was saved by a knock on the door close to the balcony that I hadn’t noticed before. I opened it and was tackled by a blonde and black haired blur screaming “TOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAA!”

I laughed and got up off the floor, picking up Tess as well.

“Yes twin?” I asked.

“Can I talk to you?” She said, pulling me into the huge bathroom. “Do you have two beds? Because we only have one and we’re sharing!” She yelled silently, blushing as much as I am.

“I have one bed too, and we’re sharing too.” We waited a few seconds before we burst out laughing.

“Do you realise I just dragged you into a bathroom to tell you I had one bed in my suite?” Tessa laughed.

“Why do you think I'm laughing?!” I giggled back. “Ahhh, alright, let’s go out there.”

“This will be an entertaining night.” We both said at the same time, walking calmly out of the bathroom to the twins that were waiting confused on the other side.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!!!!