Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter One

I cut off the engine to my car as I stopped in front of a house I haven't been to since I was a kid. A big, red, ugly tuck was parked by the police cruiser in the driveway. I've only spoken to Charlie, dad, once in the past five years. That was yesterday on a payphone making arrangements to come here.

"Well since you finished camp early and need to finish your senior year, come live with me and Bells."

"Bella and I don't get along, Charlie."

"She's with that boyfriend of hers all the time and barely here. I miss my little girl, come home Jess."

With those words I agreed. Dad was the only one against sending me to that camp. That camp was military run and more like prison. I got out because I made friends with the people in charge of my case; I haven't changed at all. I call dad Charlie sometimes because he's more my best friend than father. I felt he deserved his real name.

Getting my old duffel bag out of the passenger seat, I shut the door and start towards the house. Quietly opening the door I hear a male voice I don't recognize and Bella.

"Love, If Jesse is anything like you she would be wonderful," Yeah, because kill-me-I'm-so-boring is wonderful.

Bella answered with "Edward, she's rude, vile, obnoxious-"

"a pain in the ass, blah blah blah, all of the above." I finished for her smirking as I entered the kitchen. Bella's cheeks resembled the red t-shirt I was wearing underneath my leather jacket. "Don't worry Baby Bella," she cringed at the name I gave her when we were little "fuck you too." I turned to Bella's handsome visitor. "You must be Edward. Charlie's told me all about you. It's a pleasure."

Too my surprise, he smiled. "Nice to meet you also." I was expecting to be yelled at for dissing his girl. Bella sat glaring as I shook his cold hand.

"Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to go up to my room." I smiled and left.

As I was on the stairs I heard Edward muttered, "What?"

I opened my bedroom door to see the same dark red walls and satin sheets. My old posters of Green Day and Lincoln Park were now dusty on the walls. I dropped my bag and went over to a an old music box. I twisted the thing on the back and opened the lid to hear a familiar tune. Inside was a picture of Charlie, Bella, and me. He had his arms around each of our shoulders as we grinned like fools. We were so innocent and ignorant, Bella and I. We still loved on another than. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

"You OK?" I looked up to see Charlie in the doorway.

I only now noticed the tears on my face. I looked back down with a bitter smile. "Yeah, I'm fine dad."

He came in anyway and hugged me. "I missed you daddy." I cried into his shirt.

"Me, too Princess. You've had a hard day and a long drive. Get some sleep, and we'll talk tomorrow."

I nodded and he left the room. Stripping down to my t-shirt and underwear, I got under the covers. I muttered to myself, "Yeah sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://tengossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/kristen-stewart-allure_a.jpg : Jesse

xoxo

Vixen