Status: Give it time.. Comments deeply loved!!!

Lie to Me

Chapter Two

Have you ever had one of those dreams that were really just vivid memories? There is one that just replays in my head over and over again. It's my own personal hell that just keeps reminding of what I did wrong and how I got as fucked up as I am today. Every night I close my eyes, I just see his face screaming...

Shaking off the feeling of dread, I get up and open my door and call out, "Charlie, Bella? Anyone here? Anyone care?" I take the empty house as an opportunity to take a shower. The hot water always feels like it washes away my problems, only if it's just for a little while. Getting out, I wrap the too tiny towel around my body. The difference between Bella and I in looks is she is as straight as a board, where I have too much of an ass.

I open the bathroom door and am hit with the cool air of the house. Not taking two steps, I collide with something. "I don't remember a wall here." I thought aloud.

Looking up I see my sisters boy toy. "Um..good morning." He sounds as uncomfortable as I feel.

"Sorry. I thought no one was here."

"Bella and I were visiting my family this morning and I left something upstairs, sorry to startle you."

"No problem." I leaned to the left to get around him, as he did the same. This went on for what seemed like forever, till he grab my shoulders holding me still and stepping around me.

Bella than called from downstairs, "Jesse, you up?"

"Well, if wasn't dumb ass I would be now." I growled under my breath. I yelled back, "Yeah, why?"

"Charlie left this for you to run over to the Black's house today." I went downstairs to see a brown paper bag. "I've been meaning to ask, whose mustang out front?"

"If your getting at I stole it, I didn't" I said annoyed. "It was a car my counselor and I fixed up."
I did most of the work, but he bought the parts. It's an old '68. My counselor, John, thought it was a good way for me to vent my emotions. In reality, he was just as bored at that damned camp as me.

"Oh. He also left some money for you to start school tomorrow." School, great. Another thing to waste my time.

The conversation between Bella and I soon grew awkward, then Edward came down stairs to my rescue. "Found it." He was carrying a coat.

"Well I'm going to get dressed, before I stand here naked and embarrass myself any further." Bella didn't look amused, but Edward chuckled.

Dumping out my clothes on my bed, I reach for underwear and a pair of jeans. The only clean ones I had left were a fight to get into, because the material didn't like to go over my giant ass. I also grabbed a Guns 'N Roses t-shirt and my worn-out converse. Grabbing the brown bag and money, I head out the door.

The little red house I remember hasn't changed at all. Pulling up in front. A man in a wheelchair came outside.

Jacob's Point Of View

Quil, Embry, and I were headed to my house when we saw a mustang pull up. The girl that got out looked like Bella, but that defiantly wasn't her.

"That Bella?" Quil said as shocked as I was. It couldn't be her.

Embry whistled, "Nice ass though." My eyes automatically traveled down to her tight jeans. Damn. I got to meat her.

"Billy!" The Bella-clone said hugging my dad.

"Hey," He smiled. "Thanks for binging this by, I would've sent Jake up to get it."

"Nah, it's all right. I needed out of the house anyway." She smiled. Where is Jake anyway?"

Did I know her? "Right here," I said walking towards them.

Back To Jesse's Point of View

Wow. That is not the squeaky kid I remember. This guy is hot. And huge. "Damn, you grew up. You probably down remember me. My name's Jesse Swan."

Believe it or not, recognition dawned on his beautiful face.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.mattsherman.biz/68%20mustangredfastback.jpg : Jesse's Mustang.
What memory haunts her? Did you like the point of view change?

xoxo

Vixen