Rule Breaker

The Game

Abbey giggled as she felt two arms wrap around her as she was attempting to wash dishes. She then felt lips on her neck. She blushed softly, and arched her neck a little. Zacky smirked as he continued to kiss up and down her neck. She moaned softly, and then turned around and shook her head at him.

"I'm trying to wash dishes."

"But you should be spending time with me." Zacky said.

She laughed, "I thought you were watching the game. Aren't Brian and Matt coming over?"

"In like an hour. . . that gives us plenty of time to. . ."

"No, that gives YOU plenty of time to call the locksmith, and gives me plenty of time to put the food on."

"Baby, come on." Zacky frowned. "It's been like. . ."

"Four days." She said.

He laughed, "Exactly."

"Go call the lock guy, Zacky!"

He groaned, "Fine, but you better not even think about sleeping before we--"

"Zacky! Just call the guy." She laughed.

He chuckled, and then placed a kiss on her cheek as he walked into the living room to phone the locksmith. Abbey turned around and finished washing the dirty dishes from breakfast. She didn't want too many to pile up since she planned on fixing the guys pizza this afternoon. She was looking forward to watching how Brian, Matt, and Zacky interacted when it wasn't band time. She had never really seen him hanging out with his friends yet and she was curious.

She walked into the living room after finishing up the dishes and saw that Zacky was on the phone. The man seemed to be coming by tomorrow morning. Zacky cringed, and she knew the man must want to stop by early. Zacky agreed and ended the phone conversation allowing a groan to escape his lips.

"So, let me guess." She giggled, "He's coming by early?"

"Nine in the fucking morning. Who the fuck is up at that time?" Zacky spat.

"People who work a regular nine to five." Abbey laughed.

"Well," Zacky sighed, "I don't wake up before noon."

"So, basically you're saying I'm stuck with the locksmith tomorrow."

"Not by yourself." He shook his head, "I know how those repair men work. I've watched desperate housewives!"

Abbey laughed loudly and shook her head as she walked into the kitchen and began sorting out everything she would need to make the pizza. The guys all liked something different on theirs, so instead of making just one and dividing it, she was making each guy their own.

She placed everything on the table, and by the time she had done that the door bell was ringing. She walked out into the living room and saw Zacky bouncing down the stairs already heading over to answer it. She smiled softly as his two friends walked in and they all embraced in a hug. They then made a dash for the couch.

"You guys need anything?" Abbey asked.

"Can you get us some beers, baby?" Zacky smirked.

She nodded and walked into the kitchen and grabbed each one of them a cold beer. She then took it and handed it to them. She asked them what they wanted on their pizza, making sure Zacky had told her correctly.

"Damn, you need to hold on to her." Matt said, as Abbey walked into the kitchen to start with the pizza.

"Yeah, you really do." Brian said, "She's a lot better than Gena."

"I know, and I plan on holding onto her."

"How did the trip to her parents house go?" Matt asked.

"It was pretty much. . . a disaster." Zacky chuckled, "She didn't want to be there, then her father called me a thug, and then he caught us making out in the kitchen. I thought I was dead there, and then she told me she loved me. . ."

"Wait, what?"

"She told me she loved me." Zacky sighed.

"And what did you say?"

"I didn't say it back." Zacky frowned, "and I think it broke her heart."

"Dude, it takes balls for a girl to say it first." Matt laughed.

"I know." Zacky nodded, "It just made the trip have a bad flow for a little while, but I explained that I didn't want to tell her that unless I was positive I would mean it."

"So, was that all the bad that happened?" Brian asked with a slight laugh.

"No." Zacky shook his head, "Then there was one of her cousins who knew of me, and he basically asked me how many girls I slept with on tour. It was just. . . not good conversation to have with your girlfriend sitting next to you."

Brian laughed, "It sounds like you went through hell."

"I think it was harder for her than for me. You know I really don't care about what people have to say, but it was her family, and then I ended up being a jackass as well."

Matt nodded, "That was a jackass move, but at least you didn't say it without meaning it."

Zacky nodded and soon the game came on. It was good for him to talk to his band mates. They always knew what to say to make him feel better. The love thing was still eating at him. He knew he was falling in love with her, but he didn't know if he was there yet. He felt stronger towards her than any other woman he had ever been with, but did that mean it was really love? Gena had fucked him over so bad he didn't know if he would ever know what love was.

He sighed, as thoughts of Gena filled his head. He had spoke to his mother earlier today and she said she hadn't been in the house, which made him believe it had been Gena. He knew the wind hadn't opened the door, and that was the only door she had a key to. He didn't know what she was up to, but he would be damned if it ended up ruining his relationship with Abbey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image