Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Mornings.

Sara woke up the next morning to whispered arguing

"Alex! Get out of here!" Makahla Whisper yelled "If Sara wakes up and you're in here she'll freak!"

"But its warm and quiet in here!" he wined

"Well go back to your own room!' Makahla shooed him away

"Can I please stay in here? It's like 30 degrees in there and Jack and Zack snore! I promise I'll stay on the floor in the corner." he begged

"Fine, but I'm not responsible for injury from my floor or my best friend when she wakes up and finds you in here!" Makahla sighed

"I'm already awake..." Sara yawned, "what time is it?"

"5:30" Makahla responded

"Why are we up again?"

"Alex decided to bother us and sleep on my floor." Makahla responded

"I'm going back to sleep. Alex stay on the floor in the corner..." Sara ordered drifting back off to sleep, Makahla turned onto her stomach reaching under the bed she pulled out a few blankets and threw them at Alex

"You can use those, I suggest you use one of them for a sheet, there's no telling what's on the floor." She mumbled before falling back to sleep. Alex fixed his makeshift bed and he to soon fell back into a peaceful slumber.

~.~

"ALEX!!!" Jack cried jumping on top of his best friend a few hours later "I thought you had been eaten by the evil prairie dogs!!"

"It better be after 12!" Makahla growled

"Actually its 11:30" Jack said

"Someone better be dead then!"

"Nope, I just missed my bestest friend and my bestest brand new friends!" he sang leaping on the 2 sleeping girls "OW!" he screamed jumping off the bed, "what was that for?" he asked clutching his crotch where she had kneed him.

"Makahla is very cranky and evil when she gets woken up, since she's been woken up twice in six hours I suggest you run before you make her madder and she decides to hurt you." Sara mumbled groggily sitting up and yawning

"I'm up now! Thanks guys!" Makahla glared viciously at Jack and Alex "You're lucky you guys are new because I swear to a cookie that if any of you ever wake me up for unimportant reasons again I will hurt you!!!!"

"Be nice!" Sara scolded her slapping her arm gently, "now move so i can get up and pee!" tThey both got up and did their things, Sara went to the bathroom and Makahla grabbed a hoodie and went down stairs. When she got to the bottom of the steps she was greeted by a sickeningly familiar scent, cigarette smoke and breakfast.

"Matt! We don't smoke in the house! Now put the death stick out before I use the force and shove it down your throat." she yelled at him

"Gee when Jack said you were touchy this morning I didn't think it'd be this bad!" he mumbled walking out the kitchen door to the porch. She shook her head and exchanged a friendly hug with Zack who was cooking eggs, bacon, sausage and had a bowl of chopped fruit on the counter beside him.

"Yum! Smells good Zacky!" she said sitting down.

"Thanks Kay Kay!" he smiled.

"What did you just call me?" she asked slightly shocked.

"Oops! Sorry... I can call you Makahla if you want but it is kind of a mouth full."

"No it's fine. I've just never had anyone but my 'sister' call me that before."

"You have a sister? Cool! Is she younger or older?"

"Well she's not my actual sister. I babysat for her for a while and basically lived at her house freshmen year so she became like my sister and her daughter is my niece." she explained

"Cool! So why is it your so touchy about smoking?" he asked conversationally

"My Grandma smoked and died from it, so now it drives me crazy to see people waste their lives like that." she diverted her eyes so she wasn't looking straight at him, but he could see a dark shadow flicker over them, he could tell it was a touchy subject so he just dropped it.

"Breakfast is ready." he said just as Sara walked into the kitchen

"OOOO YUMMY!!" she clapped her hands like a little kid "I knew you were my favorite Zacky!!"

"Hey! I thought I was your favorite!" Alex whined from the door, he had a serious case of bed head and was shirtless. Sara's jaw almost hit the floor "You must just like me for my body!" He laughed at her reaction, she blushed and hid her face in behind her hair eating her Delicious food.

"Zack why are you eating ketchup on all of your food including your eggs?" Makahla asked after everyone had gotten their food and were sitting in the kiction eating

"That's just how I do!" he responded

"This is how we, this is how we do" Sara sang out of habit.

"On that note," Matt said pushing back from the small table "Guys you need to practice."

"But Maaaaaaaatt!!" Jack whined, "can't we just be on vacation?"

"No, you have a tour in a week! And it's a reunion tour so it's major! you have to sound your best ."

"I think Matt's right!" Makahla said "You can use our yard and pay us for our oh so generous hospitality with a private concert!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Buahaha. This is really Sara, posting this on Makahla's account.
Love Me.
:)
hahaha