Sequel: Rescued.
Status: Finito!

Stranded

Fright of Flight

"You do it! Zack."

"NO! I don't want to do it there vicious when thet get woken up!"

"Jack, you do it."

"I already got kneed in the crotch its your turn Alex!"

"But I don't wanna!"

"Tough luck bro, you're the one crushin' on Sara!" The guys argued just inside the door to Makahla's room. It may not seem like it but this was a very rude wakeup call!

"Gee thanks guys! Now I can't ignore you anymore!!" I growled sitting up, I hadn't slept much that night because I was too excited about tour... and I was sharing Makahla's bed while the guys were here, and she had trouble laying still anyway, let alone when she was excited! I don't sleep much on a regular basis, so it wasn't that bad but I still was not ready to be up at seven a.m. by any since of the word!

"It's time to get up anyway...Do you want Jack to wake Makahla up or will you do it?" Alex asked, slightly nervous for some reason.

"I'll do it, she won't hit me as hard as she would you." I said smirking, I turned a little bit so I could see Makahla's face, half hidden in her pillow, she was snoring really loudly (another factor that had kept me awake) so I decided to wake her up my poking her face.

"Goway. sleepmore. op it!" she growled slapping at my hand, I giggled at her pathetic attempt to sleep some more.

"Watch this guys!" I grinned "She'll be up in three seconds!" I turned back to her and shook her slightly, "Jack is eating all of your peach rings and ice cream." she sprang up and jumped over me to get to Jack in less than two seconds

"Don't touch this fat girl's ice cream and peach rings!" She growled hitting him in the arm, we all were laughing our butts off except Makahla and Jack.

"What the heck?" he asked shocked "I didn't do anything!"

"Sorry Jack, I needed to get her up and I knew she would cause less damage to you than the other guys." I shrugged laughing.

"I'm going back to sleep for about another six hours." she mumbled climbing over me to crawl back in the bed she had just vacated.

"My dear, did you forget that we have to catch a plane in three and a half hours and it takes at least one and a half to get there not even counting your girl time it takes you to get dressed?" Zack said

"Oh yeah!! We're going on tour!!" she squeeled jumping out of the bed once again. I loved my friend, she got sooo excited sometimes it was crazy! But I couldn't say much... I was just as excited. "Get out you pervy boys!! I need to get dressed!" she shouted pushing them out the door (literally).

"Makahla, can you believe it? We're going on tour with the All Time Low?!" I asked giggling excitement, we both squeeled and jumped around acting like preppy middle schoolers. We both loved All Time Low, and similar bands, ever since I introduced Makahla to good music we both fell in love with the scene, and it was both of our dreams to tour with a band, so knowing we were going to be touring with one of our favorite bands was more than one dream coming true. Yeah we fangirled so what? It's not like it's illegal or anything.

I was sitting on Makahla's bed waiting for her to finish getting ready in the bathroom when Jack decided to join us up there.

"Hey, Sara!" he greated, tackling me.

"Hi, Jack Attack." I giggled pushing him off me, but he wouldn't move, curse my spaghetti arms! "Will you kindly remove yourself from me?" I asked pushing on him more, this probally looked awkward to anyone who happened to look in at that moment. " Nope! you are extremely comfortable" he laughed, I growled slightly then I had and idea.

"MAKAHLA!!!!" I screamed seconds later I heard a loud thud and then running foot steps from the bathroom down the hall. Three... two ... one...

"Whats wro-" she started to ask but abruptly stopped when she saw Jack on top of me "Sara, if you wanted him you coul've just told me you didn't have to go through all that trouble to show me!" she joked not skipping a beat

"Who cancan resist me?" Jack asked giving his trademark smirk, I sighed, this was not working as I had planned...

"Can you please tell your Mr. Sexy guitar player to get off me?" I asked using a term she had once used to describe Jack.

"Jack please get off her before she says anything else like that." She told him blushing violently

"You think I'm a sexy guitar player?" he asked getting off me, smirk getting bigger.

"I.. uh... gotta finish my make up and hair..." she stutterd turning and running back to the bathroom, blush extending to her neck.

"Did she really say that about me?" he asked as the bathroom door closed.

"Yeah. You Patrick Stump, Gerard Way and Sisky Buisness were her celebraty crushes." I explained, I usually wouldn't disclose this information but we agreed that if Alex asked her, or Jack asked me that we would tell all about he crushes we had, because she got awkward and I got shy when it came to hot guys.

"Awesome! now I know how she feels, it will make this easy!" he remarked, grinning.

"What easy?" I asked suddenly nervous, "If you hurt her you I will make sure you will never have any childeren." I threatened, no one hurts my bestie!

"Don't worry, I was only going to ask her out!" he smiled a real smile "I haven't met a girl as cool, fun, and comfortable with having some substance to her since High school!" I was really happy to hear this, not many guys she liked had ever given her the time of day romance wise because she was "fluffy" and it made me upset that people could be so shallow, she really did have an amazing (hyper and random yes, but sill amazing) personality. We sat there for another minute or two before Jack got bored "What takes her so long? You're a girl and your already ready!"

"Well, she has a hair style that needs straightning and she always wears make up for special occasions like this." I explained, "she should be out soon" I asured Jack looking at the clock.

Ten minutes later we were all loading stuff into the mini van Matt had gotten to pick us up and take us to the airport. I have to say I do not like flying! I'm terrifyed by the huge crafts in the air with nothing holding it up! The only reason I agreed to this was because Matt said we had to be in Tucson by noon and it wasn't possible to drive that in the limited time we had let alone in a broken bus. As the plan was we were going to fly *shudder* to Tucson and hitch a ride with one of the other bands untill the bus was done and able to meet us in whatever city we were in at that moment. Talking about other bands I still wasn't sure who we were touring with...

"Hey guys..." I said randomy still trying to keep my mind off the empending doom I was being forced to endure.

"What's up hun?" Rian asked from the front seat.

"I was just wondering who we were going to tour with." I admitted

"Oh, we thought you knew the way our faces and CD's are plastered all over your rooms and computers." Alex smirked I blushed.

"It's Forever the Sickest Kids, Mayday Parade The Young Vains and Panic at the Disco." Zack said saving me from embarrassment. I looked over at Makahla who was aleep on Jack's shoulder, he was also out like a light.

"I give them till Nashville!" Alex said following my glance.

"To get together?" I asked, making sure I knew what he was talking about

"Yup!"

"When is that?"

"Mid April." Matt piped up from the back

"I think it's going to be more like two weeks!" I replied

"You're on!" Alex challenged, I knew I was going to be right!

An hour later we were at the Airport... I was starting to shake with nerves. Did I mention I hate flying? Well I'll say it again! I hate flying!! Makahla, oh so graciously linked her arm through mine as we walked hoping to comfort me in some small way. Matt handed us our tickets and we were off to security. It only took twenty minutes to get through security and into our terminal, which was good because we got lost and got there later than Matt wanted. Five pain staking minutes later we were called to board our almost straight flight to Tucson... a 5 hour and 10 minute tourture aboard a flying tuna can!

"You okay babe?" Makahla asked noticing the green tinge my face had taken on. Now I feel I must say for all those perves out there, we ARE NOT lesbian! Just best friends and she likes names of endearment! anyway...

" No... I'm scared!" I mumbled. Moving my head so my hair would fall into my face, so no one would notice me. We were first in line because we had first class tickets, not really much difference while traveling Southwest... It was a good airline don't get me wrong. I just hate all types of aircraft!

As soon as I sat down between Makahla and Alex I put my seat belt on and pulled my stuffed panda, Kaitie, out of my backpack, Alex looked at me in confusion, probally as to why I was holding on to it like a life preserver, but thank goodness for Makahla who shot him the 'don't say a word about it unless you want me to deck you' look I had seen soo many times before reguarding guys, mostly her little brother. After a few minutes the people came over the intercom with the saftey stuff, I had heard it all before. I said I didn't like flying, not that I hadn't done it before... It's kind of inevatable when your best friends in high school lived 2,000 miles away and you moved away from your mom when you graduated college, as I had.

Take off was the worst, I could usually handle the middle of the flight, because I could crank my Ipod and ignore everything but the music, but you couldn't have any electronics on while taking off or landing... Knowing this Makahla wrapped her arm around me and allowed me to lean into her squishy side, avoiding the wire of her bra (I already told you she was fluffy, with that she had natural boobs that would make Pamala Anderson jealous) *A/N that is only a slight exageration* Alex followed her lead by placing a hand on my back and rubbing it in small circles, haha circles! have you seen that video? It's hilariois! All the guys look sooo young! oops... off topic again... I do that a lot when I'm nervous and something music related comes up.

I sighed in releif when I heard the small ding signaling that we could take our seatbelts off, and that I would but it meant that the air was smooth and I could put in my Ipod and start drawing. I pulled out my backapack to get the stuff out when I discovered that my notebook and penciles WEREN'T IN THERE! I started to freak out, I could barley handle flying with them, let alone without them!

"What's wrong Sara?" Alex asked looking over at me.

"I forgot to put art stuff in my travel bag!" I exclamed.

"Don't worry dearie! My baby sitter senses are still active!" Makahla grinned pulling out a scetch pad, two wood pencels and a box of crayola colored pencils, "Rule number one of child care, never leave home without extra entertainment!" she said handing them to me, I instantly smiled and hugged her,

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" I said

"See my over packing does come in handy dosn't it?" She smirked, I rolled my eyes at that one. The rest of the flight was as alright as flights can be, Alex let me watch "Nightmare before Christmas" with him on his Ipod and I saw Makahla and Jack arguing (flirting) over who was better, Hey Monday or Paramore, an argument that was imposable because they both were amazing!

The terror was almost over, all that was left was the landing, which was another two hours away so I just decided to draw the time away, and anticipate meeting my favorite bands! Yes, this was a good place to keep my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello my beautiful readers!!! As you have noticed this story is now geting into full swing! *yayness!!* and Sara and i have decided that i (Makahla) write her (Sara's) POV and she (sara) write mine (makahla's) since we know each other so well. Tell us what you think! I have never had hardly any comments on any story, do you guys wanna make me super happy and comment? please!!!

HUGGS!!

Makahla <3