Status: Very, very slow.

What Happens When They Leave You.

CHAPTER 5-YOU'RE SECRETS COULD BE EXPOSED

I woke up to someone breathing in my face. I slowly opened my eyes and was stunned by the light. I shut them again and then slowly re-opened them. I looked up and I saw Ryley smiling down at me.
“Morning,” Ryley smiled at me.
“Good morning,” I laughed back at him.
“It is a good morning,” he sighed, looking like the happiest person on the earth. He is really confusing. Last night he was so upset, and now he is all happy and bright.
“Did you have a good dream or something?” I asked, getting more and more confused.
He cocked his head to the side and had a confused look on his face.”What do you mean?”
“Well last night you were upset and now you’re brighter than the sun,” I explained.
The look on his face meant he understood,” well I woke up this morning and decided to be happy, because today we are going for a walk.”
I looked at him,” where? We can’t exactly escape from this place Ryley, you know that.”
He smiled slightly and pulled me out of bed.
“It’s a surprise. So go and have a shower,” he ordered me and basically dragged me out of bed and pushed me towards the bathroom door. Pushy much.
I entered the bathroom and turned the shower on while I got undressed. I know it wasting water, but I don’t give a fuck. I want my shower to be warm.
I hopped into the shower and it felt like I was in a room of warmth. It was so warm, and I think if I moved it would of seriously disappeared, so I didn’t move. The water droplets ran down my body and it reminded me of when I was little. I would sit in the car and stare at the window when it was raining and look and see what raindrop would get towards the bottom first, I always found it quite amusing. I also remember telling Aaron about it, he found it cute and he watched it once. He told me that it was quite amusing and interesting. I really miss him, even though at time I definitely don’t show it. Aaron did all these cute things when it was only him and I, and I liked it. When we were with other people he played Mr. Defensive and Mr. Tough guy. I found it funny. I don’t know if he was just like that with me, or if he was like that around his older brother as well, but I loved how he was. I wish I could see him for one more time, to tell him how much I love him. I would really love it.
“Skylar, are you making the shower or something?” I heard Ryley yell.
I didn’t realize how long I had actually been in the shower.”Oh shit, I didn’t realize I was in here for that long. I’ll be out soon,” I replied, quickly turning the shower off.
I hopped out and dried myself quickly while turning my hair straighter on. I pulled my boxers on, following with my black skin tight skinny jeans. I love these things. I have like a billion pairs. I pulled on my ATL t-shirt and I was finished. I ran my hand through my hair and it was semi damp, this will do I thought. I quickly straightened it and got out of the bathroom
When I came out I saw Ryley tapping his foot against the floor.
“Come on, what are you waiting for?” I asked, being a smartass.
He tried to glare at me but failed,” finally, I have been waiting for ever.”
I laughed at him and he lead the way to somewhere outside. I have no idea where he is taking me.

We ended up in a garden, secluded away from the rest of the hospital. It was beautiful. There was a water fountain that was in the middle of this large garden. The garden had beautiful flowers all different colours. It was like a splash of colour, like a little kid had gone wild with paint in kindergarten or pre-primary.
“Do you like it?” I heard Ryley’s voice. I looked over at him and smiled.
“It’s wonderful. This would have to be the second most beautiful thing I have ever seen,” I sighed happily.
“What’s the first?” He asked confused.
I stopped breathing for a second. I was kind of hoping he didn’t ask that question, because then I would have to tell him it was Aaron. I was hoping he wouldn’t ask who.
“Aaron,” I quietly mumbled, looking down.
“Who’s Aaron?” He asked, and I cringed. The one question I was hoping he wouldn’t ask.
“My boyfriend,” I mumbled, trying to hold back the tears that are definitely going to fall sooner or later
“Oh, so does he come to visit?” He asked. My heart felt like it had broken into a million peices. I wish he could come and visit. If he was alive, I wouldn’t be in here. I would be living my life with him, and I would be happy, but instead I’m stuck in here, feeling more alone than I have ever been.
“No, he doesn’t,” I softly replied.
“Ohh, why?” He asked, moving closer to me.
“Umm, he isn’t...He isn’t with me anymore,” I could feel the tears threatening to fall and run down my cheeks but I wouldn’t let them, no way.
“Why exactly are you in here Skylar?” He asked, putting his hand on my back.
“About a day before I got put in here I was in a car accident. Aaron was also in that car,” I sighed letting tears fall down onto my cheeks.
“Oh Skylar,” He sighed as he started rubbing circles in my back.
“He died instantly a-at the s-sc-scene. I was in hysterics and that’s when my father came. He held me and didn’t let go of me. The day it happened I started cutting myself. Dad was worrying about my safety so he brought me here, and I’m not mad at him. I’m mad about the fact that Aaron left me to fight on my own, and I just can’t do it. I need him so much,” I couldn’t hold the tears back, I just let them roll down, emitting a sob when I couldn’t hold it in anymore.
“Oh sweetie, come here,” he said as he opened his arms.
I crawled into them and balled. His used soothing words to calm me down, but I it didn’t work. The only thing that could calm me down right now was if Aaron was here to hold me and kiss me and tell me everything will be ok, because it is with him. Everything is perfect with him by my side, but now it isn’t so perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it has taken so long <33
comments please.
i have been really busy with school and stuff