It All Started at an Amusement Park

Chapter 32

"Soph. Sophia, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes, awaking from my sleep. As soon as I did, I was greeted with a dark pair of eyes.

"Hmm...." I mumbled, still half asleep. "What’s wrong?"

"Nothing," Nick said, smiling a little. "We’re here."

It took me a minute to realize that I was still laying my head on his shoulder. I immediately sat up.

"Oh, okay," I said, smiling, "sorry about that."

"It’s fine," he said smiling. We both then stood up from our seats. I just took notice to everyone else still on the plane, unbuckling and getting ready to unboard the plane.

I walked the short distance where Joe and Frankie’s seats were.

"Hey," I said to Joe, giving him a small peck on the lips.

"Hey," he said back, "we’re unboarding, so you may want to get your stuff."

“Right," I said, laughing a little. I turned and walked back over to where my seat was, and Nick already had my bag out of the compartment.

"Thanks," I said as he handed me my bag.

"No problem," he said. We then followed the others, exiting the plane.

>>-------------------------------------------------------------->>

"This place is pretty cool," I commented, as soon as we got of the car. We were now at the Camp Rock 2 set, having dropped off our stuff as this little condo-thing they rented near by, to stay in while they filmed.

"I know, isn’t it?" Joe asked, agreeing. I gave him a weird look. "What?" He asked, after he saw me.

"I don’t know...." I trailed off, "I just figured you would be like your character was at the beginning of the first one. You don’t seem like the outdoor-type."

That comment got everyone to laugh, while Joe made a pouting face.

"Aw, I’m sorry," I said to him, "but can you blame me for thinking that?"

"Well...." he said, trailing off, which I knew meant he saw my point.

"See," I said laughing, "but don’t worry about it, because I still love you. I was just teasing."

As soon as I said this, Nick got a look on his face that looked like a mix between sadness and rage. When he saw that I noticed though, he suddenly placed a smile on his face, while I smiled in return.

Hmm.... I wonder what’s up with him....

>>---------------------------------------------------------------->>

"Joe, Nick, Kevin.... it’s great to see you three again," the director greeted, as soon as we met with him. After our entrance, we headed to his trailer, because the boys had to meet with him. Still a little confused on why I had to come along, but they made me, and I didn’t have any reason to argue.

"Hey, Matthew, great to see you again," Kevin said, smiling.

"And I could never forget the parents! Denise, Kevin," he said, all smiles. Man this guy was chipper. "I know Danielle. And who’s this?"

I was about to answer when Joe cut me off.

"This is my girlfriend, Sophia," he said, putting his arm around me, "and this is also the girl we’ve been telling you about." I looked at Joe in confusion.

"Oh, really?" The director questioned, looking at me. "Well we’d usually have to put her through auditions with everyone else, but I think if we just see if she’s good she’ll surely make it."

"Wait, what?" I asked, so lost now. I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Didn’t they tell you?" He asked. I shook my head, looking at the three brothers. "You’re going to be in the movie!"

If I wasn’t shocked before, I definitely was now. This should be good.

But then again, maybe it won’t be.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. You guys who commented really don't want Nick and Sophia to get together. I find that shocking for some reason, but I don't mind you telling me what you'd prefer. It's just that I figured... oh, you know what, never mind. Completely lost my train of thought. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter. A lot of you are thinking that Joe's going to get mad about this, but I'll let you know this, I'm not making this like other stories. So be prepared to get a different reaction than what would be in a usual story from Joe. Hopefully that made sense. So, as for the chapter... if you haven't figured it out by now, Sophia's going to be in the movie. And I've kind of been dropping hints on her role... so I'm pretty sure you've figured that out as well. But in case you haven't, I believe that's discussed in the next chapter. This chapter is dedicated to jesstierney, Chasing Stars, NICKnEMMA4ever, billie_Z, bemypeterpan, and x-believer-x for commenting! Keep it up, I love hearing your thoughts! Let me know what you think of this chapter! I hope you enjoy it! :)

P.S.- Check out my short story that I wrote for Chasing Stars! Hopefully she's read it by now, but if she hasn't, then you look at it too Chasing Stars. You don't have to subscribe, but I'd love some comments. It's my first one and I'd like to know if it's any good or not. Thanks! :)