Stay Out Of The Light

I'm Not Okay

Mikey's P.O.V
Frank was jumping up and down on the table to get Gerard and me's attention. Gerard was laughing and I was confused. This guy had some serious issues to work out. I mean he was hyper as fuck. Oh well. We walked over and sat by them. I was being my shy, quiet self while Gerard was talking away. Frank and Ellie were sitting next to eachother. They seemed to perfect together. I couldn't explain it but they just did. She seemed so...comfortable around him. Almost as if they were, weird reference, but married. I took out my Stephen King book, The Shining, and began reading. It was one of the one's I hadn't read yet.
"Ooo Stephen King. My favey!" Frank said looking at the book. "Not to mention an amazing book to." He added. Ellie smiled.
"I agree. Very good book." She said taking a sip of her soda. She was gorgeous. Frank really knows how to pick 'em. I have to admit, I am kind of jealous but I bet there's other pretty girls here too. I caught myself staring at her and looked away blushing. She smiled and kissed Frank. "I get the point." I mumbled to myself. No one heard me from the random, "Oh yeah baby!" That came from Frank after she kissed him. Ellie giggled and everyone laughed. I just kept reading. Before I knew it the period was over. Ellie came up to me as I walked through the hallway to my next class. I kept walking as she tried to talk to me.
"Hey. I think we have the next class together." She said taking out her schedul.
"English. That's my next period. English with Mr. Armstrong." I said. She smiled.
"Awesome. Me too. And so does my friend Emma. She's really cool. I think you'll like her." Ellie said and winked. I just kept walking. Maybe she will be cool. We walked into the classroom and went to the back. She greeted who I guessed was her friend Emma. Damn! That girl was gorgeous. She had pale blue eyes and obviously dyed black hair. She had the most amazing smile I have ever soon too. She was perfect! Again, I caught myself staring and we both looked away blushing. Ellie was beaming.
"So this is Mikey. Mikey, this is Emma. Now you've met. Talk, getto know eachother." She said and moved so I could sit next to her. We talked the whole period. It was great. She was so cool! The rest of the day went by in a blur. I was walking down the steps to leave when Gerard and the rest of the people from today caught up with me.
"So I heard you were talking to some hot chick today." Gerard said putting his arm around my shoulder. Of course when he said that Emma came up to me. I blushed.
"Hey Mikey." She said smiling. I waved and pushed Gerard's arm off my shoulder. I walked with Emma.
"Wanna come over to my house?" I asked her randomly and regretted it immediatly.
"Of course." She smiled. I felt relieved. We walked together and half way home she grabbed my hand. I heard Gerard and Frank yell something behind us. I just laughed and sighed happily. When we got back home, Gerard and the other people went to the living room and talked about there lives while I showed Emma my room.
"Ok. It's the nerdiest room in history but I love it." I said and opened the door. I had posters of The Misfits everywhere. Some posters of comic book people and some of other bands. Mostly The Misfits though. I had a huge book shelf of Stephen King and other books. I had a section set aside for the various comic books I had.
"Comic books." She said and walked over to them. I blushed.
"Yeah. I'm a nerd with that stuff." She smiled.
"Batman. He's amazing. I love comic books." She loves comic books. Another thing to make her amazing. She was looking through all my comic books and pointing out which ones were her favorite. I loved this. I never met a girl who liked comic books like I do. I was so happy Ellie had introduced us. I didn't realize it but I was holding her hand. She didn't seem to mind though. I was surprised when she turned around and kissed me.
"Woah!" Was all that came out of my mouth after that. She blushed.
"I'm..I'm sorry." She said and looked away. I took her face in my hands and kissed her again.
"Don't be." I said and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a very short chapter! I'm sorry! Well I hope you like it! =D