Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Appology and What Devyn Is!

When I woke up the next morning I went to take a shower. I then got dressed in my favorite pink and black plaid skinny jeans and a Metro Station band t-shirt. I then sat down at my vanity. Yeah I have a vanity in my room. I then began doing my makeup but I realized my eyes changed color. They were now a blue/green color. My eyes have never been that color since I was little. I finished putting my eyeliner on and smiled at my reflection. I then left the room.

"Morning, Devyn!" Alice said as she skipped to my side as I walked to the stairs.

"Morning." I replied. I would have to finish my story today.

I was a little bit hungry so I walked into the kitchen. I looked in the cupboards until I found cereal.

"Morning," Bella said walking into the kitchen. She is always here. Why? She doesn't even live here. It confuses me.

"She is here to see me, Dev," Edward said waltzing into the room. I rolled my eyes. He should stay out of other people's minds. Edward just laughed.

"Your eyes changed," Bella said. I nodded.

"Yeah, they do that when my environment changes," I explained.

"What are you?" Edward asked.

"Human, I told you that in the car," I said rolling my eyes.

"I mean do you have some sort of power?" He asked again but rephrasing it.

"I can tell if the place is a good or bad place to be. My eyes change to a blue/green color when it's a good place. They turn purple if it's bad and gray if something is changing," I explained.

"So, did you know that something was going to happen?" Bella asked.

"Yes, because my eyes were gray, like yesterday. While I was in the orphanage or those five other homes they were purple. People thought it was weird. I mean when they got me my eyes were gray but the next day they were purple. You know how you can tell if the place is good by the way you feel?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Bella said.

"Well I can tell by what color my eyes are," I said smiling.

"That is so cool!" Bella exclaimed. I smiled nodding.

"You know everybody heard your explanation, right?" Edward asked. I smirked, 'Good to know Edwardando,' I thought knowing he would know what I was thinking. I then proceeded to skip to the living room.

"Devyn, my girl!" I heard Emmett's voice through the house. My new dad is a really loud person, I grimaced.

"Yes?" I questioned back.

"Rosalie would like to apologize to you for yesterday," He said suddenly appearing beside me. I looked at the stairs to see Rosalie standing at the top of them with a not so happy look on her face. "Jasper!" He yelled again.

"Yes?" Jasper said entering from the kitchen.

"Change Rose's feelings to happy," Emmett said pointing to the person who was still standing on the top step.

"I'd be glad to, she is making me feel like hating Devyn anyway and I don't want to hate her. She is nice, Rose, so stop it," Jasper said and we were all instantly happy and Rosalie started walking down the stairs at human speed or slower.

"Devyn, I'm sorry for what I said and did yesterday. I don't normally don't like humans but you have something about you that makes you, not so human?" She said and then at the end made it sound like she was asking.

"I'm fully human just my eyes change color as you may have heard," I said rolling my eyes.

"You didn't accept her apology," Emmett said looking at me.

"I accept your apology, Rosalie, er, Mom." I said correcting myself.

"Good now we can go on with the day," Emmett said smiling happily. I rolled my eyes and decided I wanted to watch television. I sat down and started searching for something interesting to watch. Hopefully I find something.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that I haven't updated this in so long. I have other stories and school and extra activities like Youth Community Circle and a play. I also have homework and other stuff to work on too.

I hope you liked it!