Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Arriving at the Adoption Agency

We were going to go and look for a child for Emmett to adopt. I was excited to go but I was kind of out of it the whole ride there.

"Bella?" Edward whispered into my ear.

"hm?" I said not actually talking.

"We are here." He said. I looked at him and he smiled. I then nodded and got out of the car.

We all walked in and up to the receptionist.

"I want to adopt a child." Emmett spoke. The lady looked up and was instantly mesmerized by our group. I don't think she noticed me though.

"Uh....?" She said speechless.

"My friend wants to adopt a child from this place." I said startling the woman making Edward chuckle.

"What?" She asked like she didn't hear me.

"Could we talk to the boss around here?" Esmee asked nicely.

"Ah, oh yeah, sure." The lady said pressing a button.

A lady came out of an office. She came up to the desk. She looked pretty young, probably about mid twenties.

"Yes, Edna?" She asked.

"These people are here to adopt." The receptionist, apparently Edna, said.

"Alright. Follow me." The lady said. We all followed her to her office. It was nice in there. Roomie with a couch and a couple chairs by here desk.

"Which one of you is planning on adopting from us?" She asked.

"I am." Emmett said.

"Uh, excuse me, aren't you a little young to be adopting?"

"No, mam. I'm 19 years old." He said.

"Isn't that a little young?" She asked again.

"Yeah, but I was adopted by my mother, Esmee, and I just wanted to follow in her and my father's footsteps." Emmett said gesturing toward Esmee when he mentioned her name.

"Well, that is nice and all but how old were you when they adopted you?" She asked.

"I was 15 as were the rest of my family when they were adopted." Emmett said.

"Are the other two your adopted siblings?" She asked.

"No, only one. My brother, Edward. This is his girlfriend, Bella." Emmett replied.

"Alright. Would you two like to leave the room, while I have Emmett sign papers?" The lady said pointing at Edward and I.

"Sure, we will go and see the children." Edward said.

"I want Bella to choose." Emmett said before we got up and left. I nodded at him leaving the room with Edward.

"Where is the door?" I whispered to Edward. He just grabbed my hand and walked toward a door. We walked through it and instantly heard a lot of noise. We followed the noise to find a room with younger children in it.

I noticed a girl who looked about 16.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know a cliff hanger. Just figured I'd catch your attention and hope for comments. Well I see people like my story. Thanks for subscribing. Well I know where this story is heading and I have an idea. I will try to update with in 3 to 5 days after this one is out. If not then I have way too much homework to do or even play practice. Since I just tried out for a play