Status: On Hold! Can't think of any ideas!

I'm Not an Average Girl, Never Was, Never Will Be

Maybe They Are Going To Adopt

I noticed two teenagers walk into the play room that I was playing with some of the younger children here at the adoption agency.

I just ignored them. They were probably here thinking about putting a baby the girl is going to have in the near future up for adoption.

Yeah, I'm like to judge people but I don't like to be judged by people. Yeah I know that's not nice to do but I can't help it. I just do. It's part of my nature.

I just kept playing tea party with the little girls I was playing with. I then noticed a sweet smell. Like the smell that was in my house the night my family was killed.

I looked around the room and noticed those two teens and two more people. They were all talking to Ms. Papperman. Maybe they wanted to adopt.

***Bella's Point of view***

I noticed the girl again. She was looking at us. I smiled and waved at her. She just looked at me oddly.

"Bella, we are going to look at the teenagers. Do you want to come?" Esmee asked.

"No, I want to talk to that girl over there." I said pointing to the girl who was playing tea party with a couple little girls.

"Be careful." Edward said. "I'm going with Esmee and Emmett."

"Alright." I said. They left as I walked over to the girl.