‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

I Know You

During the party I realized Maya was there the whole time! Well when Nick disappeared for part of the party, he was picking up Maya and brought her here. I feel like it’s been so long since we’ve hung out and so most of the rest of the party, I spent it with her, dancing. It was now one in the morning as Nick was driving me home. I have to admit I felt a little weird though. I was giggling like crazy as I spoke to Nick and he was smiling at my…tipsiness? Was I drunk? No, I couldn’t be. There wasn’t any alcoholic stuff at the party. I took a deep breath and focused my eyes on the road in front of us and noticed we were now parked outside my house. Nick got out, went around and opened my door for me but I didn’t move. I just stared in front of me.

“Rea?” he spoke. “You alright?”

“Yea…I just cant get feeling in my legs in my legs right now…” I started to say but was interrupted as I felt my butt leave the seat.

I was now in Nick’s arms as he walked to the door. He set me down with ease and I held onto his shoulder for support. “Nick…am I drunk?” I questioned with a very funny tone and let out a few tiny giggles. He chuckled lightly.

“I think so…some guys in the hotel spiked a punch bowl and it ended up being the one at your party…you didn’t drink much at the party so I think you’ll be okay,” he said as he went into my front pocket to get my keys.

“Whoa there buddy,” I said in a funny warning tone. He rolled his eyes at me as he put the key into the door. This could be kind of fun.

Nick opened the door and I went to walk forward but I walked into the wall “accidentally” and I held my nose as I cursed under my breath. “Are you alright?” he asked with concern.

Hey I was an actress…and according to the “word on the streets”…I was pretty damn good. “Umm….yea?” I pretended to slur and then giggle.

“Come on,” he sighed and threw me over his shoulder and I giggled some more.

He shut the door and locked it, before walking up the stairs. “I don’t know about you, but the view over here is pretty nice,” I commented and I heard his laugh.

He walked us into my room, flipped the light on and then threw me off his shoulder onto the ground in front of him as he gripped onto my arms. He looked into my eyes for a few seconds.

“You’re such a liar,” he said with a laugh as I saw his eyes were lit up.

“Am I…or am I actually drunk?” I questioned as I pulled him closer by his collar and I felt him tense beneath my touch as he struggled to keep his cool. He got it back quickly though.

“I know you," he whispered, sending chills through out my body.

Then he pulled away as I stared at him, star struck by his beauty and amazing-ness. How after all these years he still makes me weak in the knees. He was smirking. Then he dove into me, wrapping his arms around my stomach like he was tackling me, and he ran us both onto the bed so we fell and he was now on top of me tickling me.

“Nick! Stop it!” I laughed. He growled…and it really turned me on. Maybe I was really drunk.

He finally stopped so I could breathe and he laid right next to me. I turned my head to look at his face and he brushed a strand of hair away.

“I still haven’t given you my present yet,” he mentioned and pulled out a wrapped box from his pocket.

He handed it to me and I flipped onto my stomach as he did the same so we were laying the same way, side by side. I unwrapped it and found a tiny velvet box. I opened it and inside was a small silver ring. I picked it up and it had the words True Love

“This ring...to me…is you promising you’ll always love me…it might be a lot to ask but even if we do breakup in the future…I need to know that you still love me…because I love you Rachael…more than anything…” he said and I put it on my left ring finger.

“Nick…I love it,” I said and kissed him.

Now you might be thinking ‘okay she’s crazy and he’s obsessed’ but it’s not like that. If you were in my position and if you’ve been through everything I went through with your boyfriend, then maybe you’d understand where I was coming from.

We pulled away but kept our faces close. He rested his hand on my cheek, brought me closer and kissed me again. He flipped onto his back, bringing me even closer as I rested my hands on his chest and continued to kiss him. He flipped us over as he took control and began kissing down my jaw, to my neck.

“Nick…we should stop,” I gasped and he kissed my lips once more before pulling away and hovered over me, taking slow, quiet (almost unnoticeable) breaths.

He was pretty much on top of me and he supported himself with his forearms on both sides of me. He didn’t look at me at first. He held his head down as I caught my breath back. But when he did look at me…I saw it in his eyes, how much he didn’t want to stop. He wanted to continue…but I gave him the word…and he’d get off me, acting as if nothing had happened. I knew Nick. I knew that’s what would happen…I knew it isn’t what he wanted though. I was shocked by that…in a way. I saw it in his eyes…not the hunger and lust and pleading most guys had…but I saw the love, the confusion, the asking for permission.

It was silent between us…but our eyes spoke for us. I started to nod my head slowly and his eyes showed me he was shocked, concerned, almost as if he didn’t know what to do next…but he figured it out. He brought his lips slowly to mine. As it was a slow, deep, passionate kiss, I felt his fingers begin to make there way to my shirt…almost reaching my skin. I was burning on the inside, needing to feel his touch on my unexposed skin. He finally got there and rubbed my flat stomach which got me goin crazy (no pun intended). Then I realized something…he was actually going through with it! It seemed like it was all going in slow motion…he was really lifting my shirt. Yea, Nick and I have had heated make outs before…you can only imagine…but now was different. I knew his full intention on where he wanted to go with this. He knew mine. We were on the same page with this. Okay, yes I’ve thought about doing it with Nick, can you blame me? But I never thought we would be on the same page…well I had an idea that he might be thinking the same thing I was but still. I was ready for this…I think. I loved him…I wanted to be with him always…was that enough?…I couldn’t just let him break his promise though…and that thought threw me off edge. It was as if he read my mind because he pulled away for a moment and rested his hand on my stomach, not moving any further. His expression killed me. I cant even explain it…he seemed in pain…but not for him…for me. Like he was hurting me in some way.

I just knocked all thoughts from my mind though, cupped his cheeks with both hands and pulled his lips back to mine. Once I did, we continued where we left off and his hand began to move again…but right before anything really happened…we heard the door swing open. He snapped up and stared at me as we both had wide eyes.

“Rachael?” I heard a voice say in a loud whisper.

“Crap, it’s Anna,” I stated as we both jumped up and began adjusting ourselves.

I fixed my shirt and just straightened my hair a little more with my hands. “Right here Anna,” I called as I opened the door to find Anna standing right there staring me down.

She didn’t speak but I knew what she wanted to know. “We were just talking. We’re really excited for the wedding on Saturday,” I spoke.

It really wasn’t a lie…we were talking…and I knew for a fact that we were both excited for the wedding. She eyed me skeptically and then put a warm look on as she looked at Nick.

“Do you need to call home Nicholas?” she questioned.

She never called him Nicholas. I felt the tension in the room rise as I could feel Nick being shocked by the full-name use. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped when she sighed.

“You should let them know you’ll be spending the night,” she said in her normal tone again and Nick smiled at her regular tone.

He pulled out his cell and I walked into the hallway with Anna. “Nothing happened Anna,” I said sternly.

“Maybe not but what if I hadn’t come by to check on you to see if you were okay. I heard about the ass holes that spiked the punch and I know both you and Nick had some to drink…”

“Anna I’m not drunk,” I said sternly as I crossed my arms but right away I felt woozy and I almost fell over but Anna helped me get my balance back.

“Not drunk huh,” she stated smugly as her eyes narrowed.

I couldn’t be that drunk…could I? “Is Nick as bad as you are?” she asked and then walked back into my room and Nick was passed out on my bed.

“Damn” Anna breathed out. “Nick? Nick are you okay?” Anna whispered to him as she got next to him.

“Stop yelling,” he mumbled and I suppressed a giggle.

“Come on, lets check your sugar and then we can get to bed” Anna suggested and I became completely serious.

How could I be so careless? I got right to his side and got him to get up. “Come on NJ,” I said and he chuckled.

“You haven’t called me that in a long time,” he said and stood up sluggishly.

I got him into my bathroom and pulled out the extra diabetes kit I kept in my bathroom for situations like this one. He began to check his blood.

“You both okay now?” Anna began to say.

“I think so…” I was cut off though by a bad feeling in my stomach.

I rushed to the toilet and threw up. I saw Nick immediately drop his stuff onto the counter and he rushed over to me, to hold my hair back for me.

“She’ll be fine. It’ll pass,” Anna told Nick gently. “I’ll go make some hot tea for all of us,” she said and then left.

I didn’t even drink that much at the party though! *sigh* I guess I’m wrong though. The evidence is now in my toilet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I cleaned up and we all had tea, Anna went to her room (our guest room) and Nick followed me back into my room. I got out a pair of his pajamas and a pair of mine and we both changed. We stayed in our corners until we both said it was all clear. Oh please, like it really mattered to us if we dressed in the same room or not and if we did, we had the decency to give each other some privacy. Once we were done, we both sat on my bed and he grabbed my hands in his.

“I was thinking about what you said the other day…” I started saying and as soon as I spoke up, his eyes were glued to mine, listening intently.

“Before we went golfing in the car…and I started writing a song…do you want to hear it…?” He gave me a look.

“Rea, of course I do. You don’t have to ask, you should know that..”

“I do…but I like asking,” I said and got my guitar as he chuckled. “I have a vision of it being a duet…tell me what you think though…” I started to say and then began playing a few chords. Then I started to sing.

You used to talk to me like
I was the only one around
You used to lean on me
The only other choice was falling down
You used to walk with me like
We had no where we needed to go
Nice and slow
To no place in particular

We used to have this figured out
We used to breathe without a doubt
The nights were clearer for the first time that I'd see
We used to have this under control
We never thought we used to know
At least there's you
And at least there's me
Can we get this back?
Can we get this back?
To how it used to be


I stopped and he was smiling lightly at me. “It’s excellent…you said you saw it as a duet though…so you want me to contribute,” he stated and I nodded.

“Where’s your book?” he asked quickly and I jumped up, grabbed my song book, threw it to him with a pencil and he opened to the last page I wrote on.

He had an idea already. I smiled as I saw him write down some lyrics and I sat back down in front of him. We wrote the song together in a mere ten to fifteen minutes. It was just really easy since it’s a personal song between us. After we went through the song a few times, perfecting it, music-wise and lyric-wise, and then we fell asleep. It was definitely an excellent 17th birthday party.
♠ ♠ ♠
like i said
it was kinda different in a way
i cant post more than one chapter today like i usually do bc i rlly want to make a few couple chapters first before putting the next chapter out.
ill just let u know tht next chapter is the court date and then the chapter after tht one is Kevin&daneilles wedding. lol i HAVE to put it in here. its a must. i wish the couple eternal happiness
let me know wut u think :)

lyrics=Used To by Daughtry (ive suddenly rlly loved this song, and it fits the moment


Image

banner made by U Got Nothing On Me!!! Thank You! its amazing!!!