‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Let It Begin!

Next Day:

I woke up and I threw on some low riding sweats and a T-shirt so a little bit of my tanned stomach showed at the bottom. Then I put on one of Nick’s sweatshirts and Anna, Zach and I all walked out of the hotel to head to the set. We got there and as soon as I stepped out of the car there were people walking everywhere getting the set ready, it was only 4:00 in the morning and my brain was definitely not processing much. I saw Seth and he walked right over to me.

“Hey Rachael” he smiled brightly and hugged me.

“Hey Seth” I smiled back.

“Not a morning person” he assumed.

“You can say that”

“You’ll get used to it. I’m very excited to have you and the boys here with us”

“I’m excited too…I’ll just show it more later”

“Good, we’ll need that…go join the guys in the art trailer to get your first outfit and your makeup and hair” he said and pointed in the direction of a trailer.

As Anna and Zach started conversing with Seth, I walked to the trailer and walked in to see Andrew and Jensen in chairs you’d see at the hair salon and two women were laughing at some joke I guess I missed. I smiled as they saw me. “Rachael!” Jensen said with pleasure in his tone and he smiled as he came over to me and gave me a hug.

“Hey Rachael” Andrew said more gently as he sauntered over to me and wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug.

“About time you got here” Jensen said.

“Do you realize what time it is?” I narrowed my eyes.

“He just had a lot of coffee” Andrew said.

“Ah” I acknowledged.

“I’m going to go see how the set is coming along, you coming Andrew?” he asked.

“I think I’ll wait for Rachael” he answered and Jensen nodded, leaving.

“Rachael, this is Katharine, my hair and makeup stylist and this is Lisa, Jensen’s stylist…” he introduced. I smiled and before I could respond, someone spoke.

“And I’m Kelly, I’ll be your makeup stylist”

“It’s nice to meet you”

“The pleasure is mine! I’m very excited. I also do your hair but on some days, George comes in and he’s an amazing hair stylist, he also picks out your clothes, he even makes some of them…shall we start?” she gestured to the middle “salon” chair and I saw my name was on the top of the big mirror in front of me. It was my makeup/hair station.

So I sat down and Andrew sat in the one beside me that said his name on the mirror and I saw Michael was on the other side of me. Kelly began to work on my hair and makeup. “So…how was your flight?” he asked. I sighed. “

Eh, it was okay…it was a sad day though”

“Why?” he asked and in his eyes I saw some sadness he was feeling for me.

“Well it was a day filled with good byes and I know it’s not like I’m going far, far away, never to return but it was just depressing because I had gotten used to being around all of them all the time and now I’m miles away and…I don’t know, I guess the fact that I cant see them as much is kind of depressing” I explained and he just nodded.

All he did was listen…he didn’t try to give me some kind of advice…some words of “the wise”…something to try and cheer me up…he just listened…and I liked it…it reminded me of when I talk to Nick.

We talked for what felt like ever. I really liked talking to Andrew, he was different in a way. In some ways he was even like Nick…which made me kind of nervous because I was afraid I’d get a little too attached…but I couldn’t help myself. I’ve already grown attached to both him and Michael in a way I’ll never be able to explain…it was almost like we were all meant to meet and become close…like with me and the Jonas’. Soon enough, it was almost five and my makeup and hair were done. We both stood and then walked out of the trailer to where everyone else was.

“Okay! Lets start this thing!” Seth proclaimed. So…we began shooting. It was the start of something completely new and different. It was the start of the beginning to new things in my future…and I was ready for it.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i lied...thyr will be a few more chapters before it ends....but i finally have the ending...and there WILL be a trequel...its mostly cuz i had no idea how else to end this one...so i hope u guys arent TOO mad at me by the end of the sequel :/

<<333