‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

You Remember Europe?

Months went by and I wont lie…I was having the best time ever. Okay so maybe...we were just a little dramatic with the goodbyes when I left. I thought I would barely have any contact with anyone, let alone Nick. But really, I'm talking to him on the phone every day and video chatting with him every night. I love it. It's almost as if I never left...although it's nothing compared to the real thing. We're also always texting all the time. Whenever I'm taking a five or ten minute break or I'm not in the scene, I'm sitting in my chair (that says my name on it) texting Nick and sending him pictures of the set and of me and some of the crew (mostly of me with Seth, Mary, Andrew, Jensen, Kelly or George). Then, he's sending me pictures of new stages and new ideas they were working on for their stages. I missed being in the presence of my boyfriend but I was very content with how it's all been going.

Working with Andrew and Jensen…and just everyone in general was so amazing. The three of us were always messing around and laughing on and off set. We all built such a bond that we can be complete idiots and say what we want in front of each other and we’ll all just start laughing. In complete honesty, singing and performing hasn’t been on my mind. I’m still writing lyrics and when I’m doing video chats with Demi, I help her with some lyrics and I write some songs for her to sing. Demi, Miley and I have been trying to do 3-way chats once a week, most of the time, though it’s just me and Demi. Selena and I even did some chats and so have David and I. I keep in touch with everybody. Joe, Kevin and Nick have gotten in front of a video camera to video chat with me…I missed them so much.

It’s June now and we’re already almost done with the first season and we even aired the pilot episode to see what kind of feedback we would get and we got amazing feedback from critics and fans that the show already has. The night it was on, I was getting tweet notifications and texts from friends. Demi, Miley and Selena all watched it…even Taylor watched it. David, Justin, Austin, Collin and Eric watched it too. I was on speaker phone with all of the Jonas’ in between commercials and they were all telling me how they loved it. That night Nick and I were on the phone all night.

Right now, we were on set of a haunted, run down house for an episode called “Hell House” and we were filming a scene where we were fighting off a ghost and we have to run out of the house because we weren’t fully prepared for what we thought we were up against. “And action!” Seth yelled.

“Lizzie!” Jensen yelled.

I spun around quickly to catch the gun he was throwing to me but with my poor coordination, I missed it and it hit me in the head, I tried to play it off but then I couldn’t even catch it, so it fell to the ground. Everyone started to laugh.

“Cut!” Seth laughed.

I picked up the gun and acted as if I was ready but I just laughed to myself. Andrew and Jensen were dying of laughter. “Okay lets try again” Seth instructed and we did.

That time, when he threw it, I caught it perfectly and “shot” at the ghost. “It’s after Kayla, we have to get her out of here and come back when we have a plan” Andrew said, reciting his lines.

Jensen acted like he ran out of ammo. “Damn it. Okay, come on” he ordered.

“Cut!”

So then, we had to film us running out of the house, so then the three of us got to the door. “Action!” Seth yelled and Andrew flew the door open and we all charged out the door and Jensen and Andrew made it down the porch steps but I tripped over my foot and flew down the two wooden steps.

“Cut!” Seth yelled as I saw him rushing to me.

I started laughing and so did Jensen and Andrew as Andrew got to my side, put my arm around him to help me up. Two medical people also raced to my aid as everyone was trying to stifle their laughs while Andrew, Jensen and I were in hysterics. “It’s just not my day” I commented and that’s when more people joined in.

~~~~~~

Once we finally finished the episode, I had to get ready to the first interview Jensen, Andrew and I were having together about the show. As I was getting dressed in my trailer, I heard Rose Garden start playing. It was coming from my bed, under all the clothes I had on there. I started throwing them around until I finally found it and I answered.

“Hello?” I sighed.

“Hey Rea” Nick’s voice rang in my ear and I could hear the smile on his face.

“Hey there” I smiled big as I continued getting ready.

My hair was ready (thanks to George), when I met George, I really liked him. He was gay and was completely comfortable with being open about it and he was so cool…and he was a fantastic clothing and hair stylist. My hair was wavy but not too wavy…it was perfect.

“What’s up?” I asked as I was looking in the mirror to make sure everything checked out.

“Nothing much, we’re just taking a small break at sound check so I thought I’d call you. What are you doing?” he asked.

“Nothing really, getting ready to our first interview to promote the show…”

“That sounds like fun” he said, humor being visible in his tone.

I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and saw Andrew and Jensen standing there. I waved them in to follow me as I turned to walk back over to my mirror and dresser and they followed.

“Did I tell you Anna and Zach left for their honeymoon the other day?” I asked.

“No you didn’t! You finally got them to leave?”

“Yeah, the plan was for Anna to stay until I was settled and I finally convinced her that I was fine and they left for Paris”

“Well good for them…when was the last time you’ve been to Paris?” he asked.

“It’s been too long…I cant remember…I miss Paris”

“We have still yet to go together to bring back souvenirs” he joked.

“You remember when we were young and we were still just dreaming instead of living and I promised that you would come with me to Europe because it was like your dream spot?” he asked me and I stopped moving, just staring down, smiling, reminiscing.

Somehow I can remember all of the moments I’ve spent with Nick.

“Yea I remember but that was before I ever been to Europe. We both have been to Europe”

“Yeah but I don’t think we ever went together, hung out and came back together with souvenirs…with no business involved”

Flashback

We were both in his room just sitting on his bed. “When you become famous, don’t forget me o.k.?” I asked.

“I could never…and besides you’ll be famous too, you’re an awesome writer, you helped me”

“I know but…it just doesn’t seem like I’ll make it…anyway, when you go touring in Europe, bring back a souvenir”

“How about you come with me, when I tour Europe and we’ll bring back souvenirs together and I’ll take to Paris to see the Eiffel tower and we’ll go to Rome to see the Trevi Fountain and then we’ll go to England to see the queen” he said and I laughed.


End Flashback

“So as soon as we both get our next break, we are going to Europe” he established and I laughed.

“Okay, sounds like a plan. But until then…” I sighed.

“We must live our busy lives and deal with this long distance…”

“It really sucks” he said as stuck my iPod in my back pocket and motioned for the guys to follow as we all walked out of my trailer.

“Yes it does but we’ll see each other soon, I promise…and now I have to go, we’re going to the interview now. I’ll text you later, love you”

“Love you too” he replied and we hung up. Jensen and Andrew were smirking (Jensen more than Andrew).

“You tease me and you’re both dead” I warned and they both put their hands up in defeat. We got to Jensen’s car and I got in the back as they got in the front and we all drove to the airport to head to California.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333