‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Can't Let That Happen

Rachael’s POV

After spending a much needed time alone with Nick, we thought it would be best if we caught up with the others, Demi texted me and said they were at the restaurant, so that’s where we went. We got there and found Jensen, Andrew, Joe, Kevin, Frankie, Demi and Danielle and went to sit. Nick pulled my chair out for me, I sat down and then he sat beside me and I had Demi on my other side. We all started talking and laughing and I saw Nick and Andrew even have their own little conversations and I loved that they were getting along. We ordered our drinks and I got a Shirley Temple, I may almost be 20 but I still love Shirley Temples. “A toast to Rachael, Jensen and Andrew. The premier of Supernatural tomorrow night will literally be off the charts” Kevin said and we all raised our glasses. “Here, here!” Joe declared and then drank our drinks. Then when no one was paying attention Demi leaned toward me, so I took it as a cue to lean toward her as well.

“I need to talk to you” she whispered. I nodded.

“Gentlemen…Danielle…we’ll be right back, have to use the bathroom” I said and Demi took me by the arm and rushed me to the bathrooms. I looked back and saw Nick watching us and it was as if he looked like a deer in headlights.

We walked in and Demi checked all the stalls to make sure no one else was in the bathroom with us. “What’s wrong Demi?” I asked.

“Okay, Nick didn’t want to tell you but I feel like you should still know and Joe and Kevin agree with me…”

“What is it?”

“The company thinks Nick and the administration should do a big world tour, it would be great for the band…”

“That’s great, he loves touring, why wouldn’t he tell me?” I asked, not sure where she was going with this.

“Because it would be for two years, traveling the world and he doesn’t want to go because it would mean not seeing you for two years straight” she said and I felt a pain in my chest and stomach.

“So he’s not going…because of me” I said slowly.

“Yes” she nodded.

I couldn’t believe this…why would he do that? I cant be responsible for him not following his dream…I don’t want to be… “Demi…I think…” I avoided her eyes.

“Hold up Rea. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to. don’t do what I think you’re going to. All you have to do is tell him to go…”

“Demi, this is Nick we’re talking about. If he really doesn’t want to do something, he wont do it. He wont leave if he has a reason to stay…so if he has no reason to stay then…” I shrugged, having my voice trail off, seeing that she knew where I was going with it.

“Rach…that doesn’t have to be the answer”

“Do you have any other answer?”

She just looked at me, trying to think of something. But she and I both knew there was no other way. It’s not like I can break up with to make him go on tour and just get back with him when he gets back, either and who’s to say this wont happen again…he’ll choose me over his career. I couldnt let that happen...
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so this is what i decided!!!
i dont like how the trequel has been going so far...well i like it but i feel like it drags on and its too depressing
so im making a different...happier version where Nacheal isnt sad and depressing anymore!!!!!
i know tht u must have read these chapters already but read them again cuz of the changes i made!
tell me wut u think??

<<333