‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #3

Interlude

“This young girl has had great success in the music business and tv business. She’s on all the hot charts. Ladies and gentlemen, Rachael Lewis!” Ryan announced and Rachael walked over to him on the float. “What will you be singing for us today?”

“I’ll be singing Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”

“Great, well you get all set up there. Ladies and gentlemen, once again, big round of applause for Rachael Lewis!”

Rockin' around the Christmas tree
At the Christmas party hop,
Mistletoe hung where you can see,
Every couple tries to stop,
Rockin' around the Christmas tree,
Let the Christmas spirit ring,
Later we'll have some pumpkin pie,
And we'll do some caroling.

You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear,
Voices singing, "Let's be jolly,
Deck the halls with boughs of holly",
Rockin' around the Christmas tree,
Have a happy holiday,
Everyone dancin' merrily,
In the new old-fashioned way.
You will get a sentimental feeling when you hear,
Voices singing, "Let's be jolly,
Deck the halls with boughs of holly",
Rockin' around the Christmas tree,
Have a happy holiday,
Everyone dancin' merrily,
In the new old-fashioned way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The E! Special

“When Nick just passed out right in front of me…I was so scared…we got him to the hospital and as I watched him sleep, I was scared for his career, his health…his life. He didn’t deserve any of it and it wasn’t fair to him…”~Rachael

“…she did everything she possibly could to just make me feel better about the situation…and just being there for me made me feel better…made me feel safer…knowing she wasn’t going to let me be on my own in this…she had my back…”~Nick

“When Nick, Joe and Kevin were all just starting out, I was over excited about it. I was so proud of them about the fact they would be finally getting the chance to do what they loved most…then they were dropped and it just killed all of them…it killed me too just seeing how much it had effected them…”~Rachael

“When we were dropped…we almost lost hope…but Rachael? Now she was a different story…”~Kevin

“Yea, she would still be having us write songs with her. We all advertised ourselves on you tube. She helped a lot to get our boost that we needed…”~Joe

“She was there to pick us back up when we were down…when we needed her the most…”~Nick

The Latest on the Jonas Brothers and Rachael Lewis

Rachael Lewis has been incredibly busy lately. What, with the teenager turning 17 a few weeks ago and with her Christmas edition cd coming out and being sold out across the nation and her new cd coming out in February, around the same time, boyfriend Nick Jonas has his own solo album coming out. Rachael has been everywhere signing autographs, doing photo shoots, commercials, guest starring on tv shows, auditions for her own show, getting movie deals. One includes a rumor of her starring in a new action movie with celebrity crush Shia Lebouf. Yes, she’s been everywhere…including the court house. She gave everyone quite a shock when we found out she was emancipating and moving in with manager, Anna Stylist. Pictures to the right show Rachael walking out of the court house hand in hand with Nick behind Anna as Joe and Kevin Jonas followed out, along with best friends Maya Kibble and Demi Lovato and Danielle Jonas. Yes, she is now Danielle Jonas. Kevin and Danielle tied the knot, Saturday, December 19th. For the beautiful winter wonderland wedding, both Demi and Rachael (of course) were there. Rachael was even in the wedding as one of Danielle’s maids of honor. That’s understandable since she’s the one who got the couple together in the first place in the year of 2007. She walked down the aslie with Nick. We have no pictures yet. Security was very tight. But we caught up with Rachael a few days after the wedding.

“Danielle was absolutely beautiful and Kevin was too funny. He was smiling the whole time. I’m so ecstatic and happy for them. I love Danielle, she’s like my sister and I love Kevin to death so I’m so happy that he’s happy”

Do you think she could possibly be your sister in future reference?

(laughs) “You never know really what the future will bring. We’re still young and still trying to figure out who we really are, what we’re really doing. We’re just trying to get by in life and live it up while we still can”

We didn’t have to ask but she obviously knew we were talking about Nick. Everyone thinks they’ll end up married…what do YOU think?

Rachael had to make a speech at the reception for Kev and Danielle. What do you think she said?

For Christmas Nick and Rachael were caught in New Jersey coming out of a fancy restaurant…they were also caught sharing a kiss in the parking lot…it looked pretty heated if you ask me. After that they caught up with Joe and Demi. What do you think they all exchanged that day?

On another note: Nick starts his touring very, very soon. How do you think this will effect his and Rachael’s relationship? With his tour and their cds coming out along with their newest hit duet Used To coming out as well. No one has heard it before because it’s rumored that they’re saving it for one lucky crowd. It’s supposedly about their relationship and it’s about what they have now, compared to what they used to have. People say it’s like Before The Storm, the duet he did with ex-gf Miley Cyrus explaining their relationship they had in the year of 2007...but Used To will be bigger. No offence to miss Cyrus or any other celeb couple out there but right now Nachael is the hottest couple in town. They were the hottest best friends who were googled every day to find vintage pics of them and now their the hottest couple who are googled every hour to find exclusive pics, songs, and information.

There’s also a rumor about Nick’s new song Rose Garden is about Rachael.

She was brought into this world
Out of a beautiful mistake
When her mom was just a girl
And her daddy didn't stay

she was young but not naive
always wise beyond her years
hoping that no one would see
every time she dried her tears


It definitely makes sense. It describes Rachael’s life! Rachael was born when her mom was at a very young age (being 16) and her father certainly didn’t stay. He left both of them. Plus we all know Rachael has always been smarter than the average teenage girl.

Along with Nick’s touring, Rachael also has her own tour coming up. Guess who’s opening for her. Her ex-boyfriend Eric’s band. Yep, he’s back, he’s single and he’s famous now. He’s in a band with Rachael’s co-worker Jake, who starred in their hit movie Gonna Get Caught. The movie hit top ratings. But now that the past couple will be touring together…do you think it’ll be awkward. We all know about the big brawl that went down after the premier between Eric and Nick where Jake had to step in. How do you think Nick is handling the news?

So many questions to consider. Go to our web page to take the polls to give us a feed of what you think.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay im super sorry for such a long wait, i just rlly had to get more of a head start before i started posting again and im sorry if i dont post a lot at once or if i take a while to post
plz try to bear with me
i hope everyone had an excelent holiday and a happy new year!


<<333

Image