‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Chilling Out

Once we explained everything to her, our food had gotten to us and we made a pact that today wouldn’t be about stressing, it’d just be about having fun with friends. I’ve been working really hard lately, just like I had promised my fans (and Anna), so I think I deserved at least one day of complete rest and just to hang out before I get back to hard work. You know what made things even easier? Miley texted me saying she couldn’t make it to our mall outing. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to hang out with Miley because in all honestly I really was looking forward to going to the mall with her, but when she told me she had to cancel because she had a last minute meeting to get to, it just made my life easier. I wanted to hang with Miley of course but I just wanted to hang out with Demi and Joe a little more. She felt really bad and we already rescheduled for tomorrow night. We were just going to chill out at her house and I was going to sleep over. She was busy during the day (and so was I) so we were able to make plans for tomorrow night instead.

Once we finished our breakfast, we got Joe to pay while Demi and I left the tip. We all walked out and back to my car. Joe took my keys out from his pocket, threw them into the air and caught them…acting cool. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Where to ladies?” he asked as we all got in our same spots.

“It’s still early…wanna go to the mall, then we’ll head down to the beach?” I suggested. “Sounds great,” Demi sighed happily.

As Joe pulled out, I turned the volume all the way up again as the next song came on.

You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them
This is not to get confused, this one's for you


“You have this song?” Joe asked, shocked.

“You don’t even know half the songs she has on her ipod,” Demi added.

“My little Rea rea is so big,” Joe cooed in a joking manner as he pinched my cheek.

“Yea and I’ll kick your butt, don’t pinch my cheek,” I glared as I swatted his hand away and they both laughed.

Most people didn’t really take seriously most of the time because I’m 17. My looks though…they made people feel indifferent. Some didn’t take me seriously, others took me too seriously. I was pretty…okay I get that…that doesn’t mean I’ll act in a movie for you and do some inappropriate (for my age) scenes. I mean, okay, I’ll makeout with someone in a scene, I’ll even take my clothes off for someone in a scene (as bas as that sounds). But I wont do anything over the top…hopefully you know what I mean…if you don’t…I guess you’ll never find out.

Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time

I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fucking


I shut my eyes and pictures Nick beside me…wanting him to hold my hand and sing these words to me…instead of just having the three of us screaming out the words. Of course I loved being with Demi and Joe and I loved just acting silly with them…but I also loved having Nick around and having him caress my cheek when we kiss…singing sweet words in my ear…weather they were from his songs or other songs I loved.

“You’ve gotten quiet!” Joe mentioned over the loud music.

“Yea, what are you thinking about?!” Demi added.

“Nothing…nothing at all,” I lied and smiled at both of them.

I looked straight ahead and sang to the song again in a normal toned voice. I noticed Joe glance at Demi in the rear view mirror and I knew she was glancing back…of course they didn’t believe me.

Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on
That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong
You don't even trip when friends say you ain't bringin' Drake along
You know that I'm working, I'll be there soon as I make it home

And she a patient in my waiting room
Never pay attention to them rumors and what they assume
And until them girls prove it
I'm the one they never get confused with

'Cause baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time

I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had
Best I ever had, best I ever had, I say you the fucking


Once we got to a more closed area, Joe turned the radio down…which was a good idea. We didn’t to attract a lot of attention…especially with not good children’s music playing since that’s basically what we’re categorized in…more Joe and Demi than me. I blocked out the rest of the song as more thoughts of Nick consumed me. I pushed it away though as we Joe got to the parking lot of the mall, parked, we got out and walked inside.

Everything was fine while we were walking in and out of stores…but then I started to see Nick everywhere I looked. His voice was in my head too…whispers saying beautiful things…making me feel…great…and even more in love with him. I missed him…a lot.

My POV

I was having such a difficulty concentrating on anything. No matter how hard I tried to just focus on my guitar to tune it…I couldn’t. I had a few hours to kill before the concert but I had a lot on my mind so I tried to get everything ready a little earlier than usual to keep myself preoccupied…it didn’t work. I didn’t mean to feel distant from Rachael…but I’ve been thinking about a lot. I’ve been thinking about what I wanted to do in the future…what I would be doing in the future…around the time I turn 18. Rachael turns 18 just three months later…will she want to move into a place completely her own? Will she want for us to move in together? I couldn’t get in her head like I used to…and even back then it was difficult…now it’s just impossible. I love Rachael to death…she’s my everything and there’s no doubt that I would give her the world if I could…but I need to know what we’re doing in the future…don’t I? Or should I just wait it out and see what life brings?

I groaned in frustration as I almost threw my guitar to the side, I was so annoyed and angry…but I didn’t. I set it down carefully and I just stood on the stage, looking out to the hundreds of empty seats. I pulled out my cell phone. I know I shouldn’t have yelled at her last night…lately I’ve been doing a lot of that…yelling at Rachael. Something I used to never even think about doing. She was so used to it, she didn’t even fight back at first! She just let me rant on and on until I hit a nerve…then she shot back. I don’t know why I always do that…I know she has her reasons for saying things…so when she says something harsh…it really hurts…and I cant even blame her. I brought it upon myself.

I know she said she didn’t want to talk to me until she came down to see me…but I had to try. I hit speed dial number one and it began to call. It rang once…twice…three times…then went to voicemail,

Hey, you’ve reached Rachael, sorry I cant get to the phone, leave a message and I’ll get back to you,” her cute voice rang in my ears.

I shut my eyes and imagined her in front of me, starring at me with her intent bright blue eyes. It beeped. “Hey rea…it’s me…I…” I cleared my throat. “Please call me back…I’m sorry,” I whispered and then hung up.

I did my best to get through the rest of the evening…it was hard though. I missed her…I wanted her by my side…always.

Rachael’s POV

Demi, Joe and I all walked out of the mall, with bright smalls on our faces…and bags in our hands. For the passed few hours, I was actually able to not think of Nick…and it was because of Demi and Joe. We wend in and out of stores, signing rare autographs to whoever really noticed us and came up to us. I could feel the bright energy coming off of both of them and as we all got back in my car, Joe pulled out of the parking lot and onto the high way. I put my cd back on and blasted it…for the third time today. Every Girl by Lil Wayne came on and I went to change it but Demi stopped me.

“We gotta wait for your name to come up,” she said and I rolled my eyes at her but left it.

Uh
I like a long haired thick red bone
Open up her legs then filet mignon that pussy
I'm a get in and on that pussy
If she let me in I'm a own that pussy
Go'n throw it back and bust it open like you 'posed to
Girl I got that dope dick
Now come here let me dope you
You gon' be a dope fiend
Your friends should call you dopey
Tell 'em keep my name out they mouth if they don't know me
Huh
But you can come and tunecha
I'll fuck the whole group
Baby I'm a groupie
My sex game is stupid
My head is the dumbest
I promise
I should be hooked on phonics
Yea

But anyway I think you're bionic
And I don't think you're beautiful
I think you're beyond it
And I just wanna get behind it
And watch you
(Back it up and dump it back
Back it up and dump it back)


We all started singing the words as we pointed to each other and at the end me and Demi ended up pointing at Joe and we both laughed as he stuck his tongue out at us.

Cause we like her
And we like her too
And we like her
And we like her too
And we like her
And we like her too
And we like herr
And she like us too
Ohhhhhh

I wish I could fuck every girl in the world
I wish I could fuck every girl in the world
I wish I could fuck every girl in the world
Ohhhhhh


“I don’t think mister goody Jonas is allowed to listen to this kind of music Dems,” I commented.

“Oh rea, you might be right,” she agreed and Joe pushed me over and glared at me.

“Keep your eyes on the damn road!” I shouted and he just laughed at me.

“Someones a little on edge today. I think she needs a little soap to wash out that mouth with,” he shot back.

I kept laughing as I tapped my foot and my hand on the door. “Oh! Oh! It’s coming up!” Demi shouted and both her and Joe started to rap/sing the words/names.

And bitch I'm Mack Maine -aine -aine -aine
Sanaa Lathan
Megan Good
Angelina Jolie
Hah
D Woods
For free suites I'd give Paris Hilton all-nighters
In about 3 years, holla at me Rachael Lewis!


They both got in my face, as Joe had come to a stop light and cheered and laughed as I rolled my eyes at them and acted annoyed as I had a smirk play at my lips.

“You guys are idiots,” I muttered as I turned the radio back down and put on K104. They just laughed at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
lyrics are a tad...more mature than other songs ive used
idk how thy relate to the story but i justfelt like adding them in there cuz i really like them lol
hope thts ok!

<<333