‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #5

Interlude

Nachael is Over!


It’s official ladies and gentlemen, our perfect couple is done with each other. An inside scoop told us that they were having a lovely evening when they both started arguing and it ended with Rachael Lewis leaving and Nick Jonas chasing after her. Couples fight, yes…but not this couple…and this wasn’t just any fight, apparently Rachael was caught kissing ex-boyfriend Eric Stone! But is that really something Nick would let get in between them? Unlikely. There had to be more to it.

We got exclusive pictures of Rachael going to best friend Demi Lovato for support, crying waterfalls on her shoulder. She tried to hide it behind sunglasses but it was very visible. Where is Miley though? Last time we saw her with Rachael was at Miley’s movie premier for The Last Song, Rachael was there, posing with BFF Miley in pictures showing her support. But is Miley being as for Rachael as Rachael is being for Miley…is she even being as supportive as Demi? We haven’t seen her and Rachael together in a while…miss Taylor Swift though has been around. The two were caught shopping together a week before the breakup and now she’s around even more, helping the younger pop star get through the heart ach. Do you think Kevin knows anythingabout what he has missed? We don’t have much information for you because the two have definitely been doing a good job, keeping quiet so all we can do is wait until something slips…who do you think Rachael and Nick should move onto next in order to get over each other?

OceanUp.com

The beautiful couple, Nachael…not very much a couple anymore though. It’s official people, Rachael Lewis and Nick Jonas have moved on from each other…for the most part. Apparently they were both crying on the day of the breakup and there were multiple tweets going on.

ReareaLewis some things just don’t work out…other things work out for the best…and everything happens for a reason…I’m sorry for the way it ended though

nickjonas nothing has to come to an end…it can just be a new beginning in a different direction

ItsJosephJ I miss my lil sis being around to hang out with! D:

TheRealDemi1992 with my best friend eating her favorite ice cream and watching movies…she needs me right now

TaylorSwift13 you'll find your prince charming. Dont lose hope. He's out there somewhere

x_SelenaGomez_x I’ll be there for you. Call me whenever u need to and I’ll be there

See pictures below of Rachael coping with best friends Demi and Selena, along with pictures of her and Taylor, and her and Miley. Also, exclusive pictures of Nick trying to cope with Joe who is very unsure of who he should be with…his brother, Nick, or his “little sister” Rachael. Trouble might be on the horizon.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333