‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Two Months Too Long

“You guys are so dead,” I threatened as I was laughing hysterically, chasing after Austin and Collin.

They both came into my dressing room and sprayed me with whip cream and silly string. I chased them down the hall…but the floors were just polished…and once I actually caught up to them, we all went sliding across the floor. I stole the can of whip cream and started to spray them. Then we all started to wrestle on the ground. I sat on Austin’s back as I held Collin down by pulling his arm back and held it tight. We were all laughing but Collin was half laughing, half grunting in pain.

“Say mercy”

“Mercy!” he yelped.

“Say Rachael is awesome”

“Rachael is awesome!” he laughed and so did Austin.

“And say…”

“Rachael is the most smexiest person I know,” a voice said but it didn’t come from my mouth.

“Rachael is the smexiest person I know…"

“Thank you…but that didn’t come from me…” I started to say but then suddenly realized whos voice it sounded like.

I looked up and saw Demi standing a few feet away. “Demi!” I cheered and jumped up. “Rachael!” she cheered back and we hugged tight as we started jumping around excitedly.

“You are so whipped,” I heard Austin say to Collin and Demi and I laughed.

“What are you doing here?!” I exclaimed.

“I came to see my best friend who I haven’t seen in two months!” she shouted back. “But I didn’t come alone,” she sang.

“Rea Rea!” a different voice sang and when I looked behind Demi I saw Joe. He came right up to me and hugged me tight.

“Hey Joe…what are you…”

“That’s not all,” Demi said and I looked behind both of them and saw Kevin waiting.

My face lit up and I raced toward him and jumped into his arms as he held me in the air. “Hello to you too Rea,” he chuckled.

“Kevin! Oh my gosh, I’ve missed you so much,” I exaggerated. “You have no idea how much you’ve missed,” I whispered and felt tears come to my eyes.

He was about to reply but I didn’t let him as he set me down and made the tears vanish and I saw Dani heading our way and I hugged her tight as well with a huge smile. “I cant believe you’re all here,” I said happily.

“It’s been two months too long…” Demi said.

For the rest of what we had of the day, Demi, Joe, Kevin, Dani and I hung out in the city of Rome. I’ve loved being on tour in Europe, seeing the beautiful places and performing for thousands of devoted fans. When I say devoted…I mean devoted. The stages are exciting to perform on, they’re so intricate and different in so many ways…but no matter how much I love touring…I missed all of them…including him. Not a day goes by, where I don’t think about him…ach for him…and I wonder if he’s feeling the same way.

My POV

Saying, I’ve been pretty miserable would be an understatement. I missed Rachael…it’s been three months since everything we had ended…and I was already going crazy missing her. I missed her touch…her presence. Everyone knows I’m kind of on the depressed side…everyone. My fans have been supportive. I’ve really gotten into the music when I perform lately…more than usual…and it’s because some songs (most songs) remind me of her. Hello Beautiful…Rose Garden…Stay…Please Be Mine…I get so caught up in it all…I forget where I am…who’s watching…tears form in my eyes…and I can feel the fans emotions radiating into the music. I know I have a job to do…and I have to put on a smile and great performance for my fans…and I know I cant do this to myself…I have to let her go. She’s just any other girl. There are so many more out there…but the thing is…I’ve loved Rachael forever…you all know that…so how can I just so easily let her go? I have to think about what she wants…she doesn’t want to be with me anymore…so I wont make her. Besides…maybe she was right for breaking up…maybe it was time. I knew the others were going to see her today…and I wanted to go…but I couldn’t. She’ll find someone to love her someday, hopefully as much as I do, and she’ll be moved on from me. It’ll happen. Which means I have to move on from her too.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but necissary

<<333