‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Not Going To Fall To Pieces

I told Nick I really didn’t think we needed Big Rob everywhere we went today but he refused to listen to me. But I got Anna to agree to a day off…well I kind of ordered her to have the day off. If I don’t have to work than neither does she. Sometimes being the boss of people has it perks. We dropped her off at home and then Nick and I went to his car and Big Rob and Joe followed behind us. We all went to the set of Sonny With A Chance and Nick held the door open for me as I limped my way into the studio with the crutches for balance.

“Rachael, you’re supposed to be using the crutches to walk,” he remindd.

“Nicholas, I have to put some kind of pressure on it…” I replied as Joe and Big Rob caught up.

“Rach!” someone called my name and I looked up to see Demi calling me over.

She smiled brightly as she made her way quickly over to us and she hugged me. “What are you doing here?”

“I thought I’d come visit and watch you rehearse, the thought of being home all day seems like such a drag,” I said and threw Nick a glance as he just smirked, before looking back at Demi.

Then Demi gave Nick a hug and then she hugged Joe as well and gave him a quick kiss before I was surrounded by the whole cast as everyone was talking at once.

“Okay everyone, give her some air,” Joe told them all as him and Demi got in front of me and Nick was holding one of my hands as I was putting all my eight on my non-broken foot.

They all got to work as we sat in the chairs that were set up for the audience. I watched as my best friend did something she loved…but on the back of my mind I couldn’t help but think about Eric. I really didn’t want to talk to him but I guess I probably should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once Demi was off, we all went out for ice cream and Nick, Demi, Joe, Big Rob and I just walked around LA but when we had the beach in sight, we told Big Rob it was okay if he had the rest of the day off, it was getting late and we would be fine. He agreed, reluctantly. Nick had to hold my ice cream while we walked and if I wanted a bite, we would stop and we walked slower than usual…obviously because of my lack of ankle usage. But they didn’t seem to mind it at all…and that was one of the many reasons why I loved them to death. At one point, Nick pushed my cone lightly into my face and I stuck my tongue out at him. To make it up to me though, he got me onto his back as Joe started to play with my crutches and we were coming up to the beach.

“Guess what,” I said to him.

“What”

“You had this coming,” I said and shoved my ice cream in his face and Demi and Joe burst into laughter.

“You’re right…I did have that coming…but you had this coming,” he replied and in a swift motion, he flipped me off his back and into his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he ran toward the ocean.

I squealed as he spun around and we both got wet. Joe threw my crutches down and him and Demi followed in pursuit.

After our little moment of fun, we all went back to the sand and collapsed and we all laid on our backs, staring up at the sky as the sun beat down on us, drying us off. I caught Nick staring at me and when I started to stare back, he didn’t look away. He placed a hand on my cheek, came closer and kissed me lightly.

The four of us spent the rest of the afternoon, sitting on the sand, watching the sun set. It was one of those moments where I just wanted to pause everything and stay where I was…watching the sun set with my boyfriend…just sitting on the beach with my best friends.

Around 6:00, we were dry and we started to head back to Nick’s car and Nick drove the four of us back to Denise and Paul’s house. We pulled up and Nick parked the car, came over to my side in a hurry as I opened my car door, he helped me out and then folded the seat forward to let Demi out and Joe followed behind her.

“Nick, really. I’m not going to just randomly collapse and fall to pieces. You can calm down,” I smiled lightly at him. He took a deep breath and released it.

“Okay, okay…I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay,” I smiled and kissed his cheek.

We all walked up to the door and Nick stayed at my side but he wasn’t constantly looking at me or how I was doing. He just walked casually up to the door and opened it for me. We all walked in.

“Mom, dad, we’re here!” Nick called.

“Rachael’s here!” Frankie cheered as he jumped off from the couch in the living room where him and Kevin were playing a video game.

He paused it and came running over to me and hugged my waist, and I almost fell over but Nick was there for me…and it made me blush.

“Thanks,” I murmured.

“Anytime,” he chuckled.

“Hey Frankie,” I cooed as I hugged him back and kissed his head.

“Careful Frankie,” Denise warned, flashing a smile at us as she came walking down the stairs.

Then Kevin and Danielle came over to us. Kevin hugged me and lifted me off the ground a little and then Danielle hugged me. We were just in time for dinner and we all sat down to eat. We were talking and joking around and…it felt like old times…regular family dinners. I felt the same feeling I felt when I first started to have dinner with the Jonas’…the warm feeling…the feeling of being welcomed no matter…the feeling of always being accepted…the feeling of being a part of an actual family.
♠ ♠ ♠
its much shorter than usual
i know but its something
but who else heard about joe and demi?!?!?!
isnt it cute?
im a full suporter ^-^ lol

<<333