‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #9

Interlude:

The E!

“The latest news on Rachael Lewis’ recovery. Find it here on Access Hollywood. Right here, right now…Ryan caught up with Rachael yesterday but we recently was able to interview her. Even though she just got out of the hospital , she was more than happy to meet with us”
~
“First off, how are you doing?”

“I’m much better, thank you”

“What’s the damage?”

“Well my wrist is almost broken, my ankle is badly sprained and I just had a few burns on my stomach and my legs, but they‘re gone”

“We’re just happy you’re okay. We are really curious though, are you and Taylor Swift rekindling your friendship? People saw both her and Selena Gomez leaving the hospital where you were, together”

“I actually slept over her house last night. We definitely want to get back into the swing of things and start hanging out more and I think Selena is a great person and amazing friend. She came to visit me and when I saw her, I realized that I really am blessed to have her in my life”

“What made you two go in different directions in the first place? Was it because of Demi and Selenas feud way back when?”

“I’m not really sure. Her and Selena were getting closer while me and Demi were getting closer and we just forgot about what we used to have. She’s one of my best friends. We may not be as close as we used to be but we’re still close…”

“Is Miley still in the picture? She seems to be hanging out with her boyfriend more than anyone else”

“Yes she is very much still in the picture. She always was and always will be in my life. I love Liam. He’s so sweet and amazing. I really am happy for her. She’s the happiest shes ever been in a very long time and I’m happy she finally found that happiness”

“And I don’t really need to ask about Demi do I”

“Not really. Everyone knows we’re inseparable. She really is like the sister I always wanted”

“What do you have to say about Joe and Demi’s burning relationship?”

(laughs) “Well they’ve been together since March, maybe late February and around late February…that was when a lot was going on with me and I didn’t really see Joe much. Then I went for my movie and for my tour and then once I was done with my movie in August, I finally got to see Joe and Demi together and I have to say that I always knew they were going to get together…they’re my best friends and if they’re happy together then I’m ecstatic”

“Do you all ever have double dates?”

“Oh all the time. The four of us are always together…Demi and Joe are really good at hiding their relationship though, I think that might be why people are still always questioning it”

“Everyone saw your mother storming out of the hospital. She didn’t look too happy. What happened in there?”

“Yea, she wasn’t…nothing happened….I told her how it is…she didn’t like my choice of words…and I didn’t like her being in the same room as me”

“People also saw Eric leaving…care to explain what happened there?”

“I didn’t see Eric there. He never came up…I think Miley scared him off” (laughs)
~~~
“I think there’s more to the story than what Rachael is putting off…”

Oceanup.com

Rachael is now out of the hospital and she’s out and about. She isn’t doing much work yet because she still has to wear a brace and a cast on her arm but her beloved boyfriend, Nick Jonas, has been at her side non stop. Below are pictures of Nick feeding Rachael ice cream while on his back and they were racing the other couple, Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas with Demi on his back. It seemed like the two couples were having a fun time as they went to the beach. Look below at another picture of Nick and Rachael sharing a quick kiss.

At the movie premier Justin Bieber talked about Rachael. “She’s a great girl and such a talented artist. There’s no official plan but if we tour together, I would be over excited” Do you think Nick is jealous of Justin’s crush on Rachael? Down below, you’ll see Eric Stone leaving the hospital in a hurry and the recording studio, seeming a little agitated. Something happened between him and Rachael…what do you think it was?

Question of the Day:

Who makes a cuter couple? Miley and Liam? Demi and Joe? Rachael and Eric? Or Nick and Rachael? Comment if you think any of these teenagers should be with someone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

<<333