‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Nervousness Gets the Better Of Us

I was wide awake this morning and I was so hyped and ready for today. Zach, Anna and I were all in the car driving to the set. We got there and the director came right up to me.

“Rachael! It’s so good to see you again! How you feeling today?”

“It’s good to see you too Harry! And I feel great! I’m so excited today” I smiled brightly.

“Excellent! And now that you’re here, I think there’s someone whos been wanting to finally meet you” he said and then I saw Shia talking to someone as he held a script in his hand.

I smiled big and took a breath to calm down. I looked at Anna. “I got this” I told her.

I held my head high and walked over to him with confidence. I waited patiently for him to finish talking, when he was done, he looked at me and smiled.

“It’s so good to finally meet you” I cooed, shaking his hand, vigorously. I lost it.

“I’m sorry, I just…I’m just really excited” He chuckled. “And now I’m just really embarrassed and I feel like such a loser” I added and he continued to chuckle.

“Don’t. it’s fine. I’m really excited too, in fact I’m kind of nervous”

“Well at least we’re on the same page then”

~~~~~~~~~

We got a lot done today. We filmed the scenes that needed to be filmed in the city and then the same night, we got on a jet to head to Ohio. The movie was about a guy (Shia) who gets in a rut when he has to go into witness protection program because of something that happened in his past and the CIA thinks it would be a good idea. What he doesn’t know is that his sister (me) is part of the CIA since they haven’t spoken for years. Then he shows up at her door when he finds out she’s part of the CIA and she gives a little attitude and annoyance but as soon as he starts pleading and starts to really be sincere when he asks for her help, she gives in. She takes on the case of protecting her brother but it turns into a job of them protecting each other when a killer is out to get them both. This movie was different for me because I had to be a real bitch at some points and I cursed way more than I do already…which is rare but still.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one was short but its just supposed to hold u over till i post next time
maybe we can get to 75 comments? possibly 78?
i REALLY wanna get to 100 haha
but i want more subscribers too Xp

<<333