‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Moving In

I had my sunglasses on and a heating pad wrapped around my back. I yawned as I got off the plane. It was 4 in the afternoon in California but I was still exhausted and jet lag was killing me. But none of it mattered when I saw the face I was longing to see in person. There he stood, in his cool shades and his signature hat as he held a single red rose and smiled when he looked up to see me. It hasn’t been long…and it certainly will be nothing compared to the middle of the year when we’re separated for months on end…but it’s the longest we’ve been away from each other ever since we got back together (again). I walked right over to him, dropping my suitcases and wrapping my arms around his neck, hugging him tight as he lifted me slightly off the ground.

“About time you came back…Joe and Demi are coming over later…” he began to explain as he picked up my suitcases and we walked out together.

We walked to his car and I walked with him to the back so he could my stuff in the trunk.

“…Frankie wants to see you too. He said something about you taking him out or something…” he continued and I giggled lightly.

He shut his trunk and stopped talking abruptly as he looked at me. “What?” I asked him, barely in an audible whisper.

I think I would’ve been more hyped and excited to be with him if I wasn’t so tired. He just stared into my eyes and then he kissed me.

He pulled away and I felt the blood flooding to my cheeks as he smiled at me. “Come on” he said as he, then, opened my door for me.

I got in and then so did he. Anna and Zach were going back to Zachs place. Nick began to drive and I felt myself dozing off. I felt him grab my hand and every time I reopened my eyes I saw him glancing over at me, smiling, causing me to lightly smile back. I slowly started to become more alert when I recognized some houses and land marks, letting me know we were closer to home.

“Umm Nick?”

“Yea”

“You missed the turn”

“No I didn’t”

“Umm I’m pretty sure you did”

“I want to show you something…” he said and we pulled up to the driveway of a familiar house.

It was in the same area as mine and I could probably walk to it if I really wanted to get a good exercise.

“I just wanted to go see this house before we went home. I already came here this morning but I wanted to see what you thought of it” he said and we both got out of the car.

He took hold of my hand and we walked up to the door. He took out a key and unlocked it. We walked in and the place was incredible. It was big.

“The landlord should be here soon but I wanted you to know what it was like first” he said.

I noticed he was watching me as I looked around. “Nick…it’s beautiful…it’s absolutely my favorite” I told him as we got into the living room in front of the fireplace.

“So you like it?”

“I love it! It’s so…” my voice disappeared as I continued to look around.

“Well then it’s settled” he said and put a picture on the mantle.

The picture was of the two of us on the beach. “Why did you just put a picture of us on the mantle?” I asked, giggling a little.

“Well…it doesn’t have to stay there, it can go wherever you like…depending on your answer…do you think I should get the house”

“Totally!”

“Good. Because the landlord is coming right now so I can sign the lease” My face lit up.

“No way! That’s so cool Nick!” I cooed as I hugged him.

“I already called Tish to see if she could help with the whole design but she seemed to already be aware and ready to come over since she told me that Miley told her I was looking into houses and you told Miles that I may have needed her mom” I smiled innocently.

I stared at the picture of us and I saw Nick was staring at me and smiling lightly. “You don’t have to…but you’d obviously be more than welcome to move in…with me…if you wanted to…” he said and I smiled at him as I saw him actually get nervous.

It was quite amusing. Moving in with one another was usually such a big step in a relationship…but I felt like we’ve been living with each other our whole lives anyway…so what would be the difference?

“I’d think about it” I winked at him. Then he brought me closer.

“So…no plans for Valentines Day this year right?” he asked.
“Absolutely not. No plans whatsoever that involve the two of us and Valentines Day and I don’t care what you say…”

He chuckled. “It’s okay…I’m going to have to agree…no contact at all…I don’t want to risk anything”

“Me either” I agreed.

He smiled the famous Jonas smile as I tilted my head to the side slightly. Then he kissed me…and I smiled into it.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333