‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Operation: Avoid Eachother on V-Day=Success

Valentines Day. A day where couples get together to spend the romantic holiday together and if you’re lucky, your guy goes all out and does something incredibly romantic for you. I don’t know what Nick’s up to but Kevin would be with Danielle, Demi would be with Joe, Miley would be with Liam, Anna would be with Zach, Taylor would either be out with Selena or out of the country, knowing her…I really needed some other friends…but honestly, I hate the stupid holiday…but that could just be my bitterness talking since I cant spend the damn holiday with my boyfriend…but I was not letting the day go to waste. I slid into the living room in short shorts and one of Nick’s really baggy shirts with a fake microphone in hand.

I saw him dancin there by the record machine
I knew he must have been about 17
The beat was going strong
Playin my favorite song
I could tell it wouldn't be long till he was with
Me (yeah with me)
{I stood up on the coffee table}
I could tell it wouldn't be long till he was with
Me (yeah with me)
Singin
I love rock and roll, so put another dime in the
Juke box baby
I love rock and roll so come and take the time and
Dance with me
Ow!


I heard a knock at the door so I hit the button on my remote to shut off the stereo as I slid over to the door. I opened it and saw David, Jake, Collin and Austin standing there.

“Are we interrupting something?” Jake laughed.

“Oh you know…just…chillin’” I leaned on the door frame.

“Bored huh” Collin assumed.

“More than ever”

“Good. Go get changed and we’ll all go out” Austin said.

“Yes!” I cheered and raced up the stairs.

~~~~

So I spent the day with the guys, we went bike riding and hung at the beach and the park. Eventually I got back home because they guys had their own thing that they had to do. I changed back into my shorts and Nick’s shirt, grabbed ice cream and went up to my room. I began to watch The Notebook. It was about an hour and a half into the movie when I got a text.

From Nick:

Okay this is stupid. I miss you

To Nick:

I miss you too. Only a few more hours and then you can come over

From Nick:

Cant I just come over now? I drove by your house six times already!

To Nick:

Creeper

From Nick:

It’s only for you and you love it

To Nick:

Hahaha it’s true. But no you cant come over

From Nick:

Fine. But you should go outside and see what your fans left you


I paused the movie and walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw a bunch of flowers besieging my porch. The variety was beautiful…but I noticed there were more Lilies than any other flower. I saw a little note that said Rachael on the front. I picked it up and saw the familiar hand writing.

The lilies are from me. They remind me of when we were younger and they were your favorite flower. Hope you like them…and I hope this stupid holiday ends sooner.

~Your secret admirer


Then I heard a honk and when I looked up I saw a familiar blue car speed on by. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I took a picture of all the flowers, first, then I gathered them all and began to put them in vases around the house. Then I grabbed a book and went outside to sit on my porch swing. I took out my phone and went on twitter. I put on a link that led to the picture.

ReaReaLewisx2 I have the best fans EVER!!!!!!!! Thank you all who got me these beautiful flowers!

ReaReaLewisx2 is missing her boyfriend on the most romantic holiday of the year :(

In seconds, I felt my phone vibrate, telling me a tweet was posted.

Nick_Jonasx2 @ReaReaLewisx2 hey! I suggested I should come over

ReaReaLewisx2 @Nick_Jonasx2 yes but u and I both know how that will end

Nick_Jonasx2 @ReaReaLewisx2 …this is ridiculous -.-

I laughed. Nick and I kept going back and forth. But before we got to carried away with conversation, I told him I should go and I signed off before he could object. I went to reading and listening to music. I sat outside for hours thinking about Nick. I looked down at the ring. I wanted to spend my life with him…but what if something changes…what if our feelings change for each other…what if we actually don’t work out. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn’t even realize what time it was…it was midnight…and Nick was now in my driveway. I jumped up and smiled brightly. I jumped off my porch and raced into his arms as he hugged me tightly as if I would disappear.

“I’ve missed you way too much today” he whispered into my neck and it gave me chills.

“Missing each other this much should be illegal” I joked and laughed lightly.

I guess at the end of the day, all that matters is that we’re still young and so much in love that I should just be able to trust that we’ll work. We’re still really young…we have our whole lives to figure out these things…as long as I don’t have to figure out the fact that I love this guy to death and that he loves me back…life is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333