‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Camp Rock 2

It’s the day after I finished the movie and I’m heading to the Camp Rock 2 premier. I’m in the back of the limo, changing into my dress as we speak with a roll up, black window separating half of the limo. I squealed as we hit a bump and I fell over onto the floor. I shot my head up and blew my hair out of my face. I held up my dress so it protected my chest and I had my hair in a messy bun so one wavy string of hair was in my face as I rolled down the window slightly so I could see Anna and Zach sitting in their tux and dress

“Hey Anna?” I said sweetly.
“Yes?” she laughed.
“Yeah do you think you can possibly tell the driver to go a little easy on the bumps” I said.

“Sorry Rach but no can do. We’ll be running late if we go any slower” she answered and Zach chuckled. Rachael sent him a glare and he shut up.

“I’m saying nothing”
“Good choice” I replied and rolled the window back up.
“I told you to change in the bathroom on the plane”
“I was tired”
“And now you’re grumpy” she muttered.
“ I heard that” I told her.

“Good. Now stop with the little miss pop star diva tude or else we’re making you jump out of this limo while it’s still moving” she said and even though her “mother” tone kicked in, I could still hear her amusement and her smile.

I sighed. "I’m sorry. This is just so frustrating. The premier just had to be after I got off the plane. I haven’t even been home yet and I haven't seen Nick or Demi or Joe or Miley..." I started to rant quietly to myself.

I tied the dress strings around my neck and then I shook out my hair and then put it up in a messy pony tail so I had two thick strings of hair on the sides of my face and my new bangs covered my forehead. I got a new haircut before we left Italy. I left my long length but I just got more layers and my new bangs. Hopefully people don't hate it. I can't afford critics right now.

I began to spray some hair spray. I began to cough. "Okay, too much. Too much" I gasped and opened up the sun roof.

I stood up and stuck my head out, then my upper half. I took in the fresh air and then I heard some screams. "Rachael! We love you!" some fans yelled and I waved to them and smiled.

We came to a red light and fans came running up to the limo. They were asking a thousand questions at a million miles per hour. I tried to answer them all with quick answers. I saw a little girl in the car next to me and I started waving to her. She waved back and smiled. She was adorable! The mom smiled and the teenage girl seemed speechless as she stared at me. Then as the light turned green, I went back into my seat.

I noticed we came up to the premier. "Okay Rea let's go" Anna said and got out with Zach as security began to surround the limo.

I was still putting on my other heel when I went to step out and I tripped a little but I caught myself and just smiled big. my show strap was still messed up.

"Need a hand?" a voice said as a hand rested on my waist.

I spun and saw it was Nick. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck as I bent my legs a little and he lifted me up, hugging me tight. My shoe came off.

"Ugh stupid shoe" He set me down.
"I got it" he said and as he put my shoe on for me like the prince charming like that he is, paparazzi had a frenzy with it.

"What are u doing?" I laughed.
"Putting your shoe on since obviously you can't do it yourself" he said, standing up to put his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek.

"You’re drawing so much attention to us" I whispered.
"Babe you don't need my help to get attention when you’re in that dress" he looked me up and down, taking in my whole outfit.

"Too much?" I faced him so we stopped.
"Not at all. You look perfect. And I love your hair" he said as he brought me closer again and we continued down the carpet.

"Nicholas Jerry Jonas, I don't know what has gotten into you but it's very amusing"

"I’ve just missed you, that's all" he said in that tone that I knew.

"I’ve missed you too...you'll never know how much...I think the paparazzi are having a field day with us"

"The fans are getting a kick out of it too. Let's go say hi"
"Nick" I laughed and followed him.

We signed some stuff and said hello to a few fans and took pictures. "ReaRea!" I heard a voice I knew all too well.

I turned and was being smothered in a huge hug by Joe and I was lifted off the ground. "Joe!" I squealed.

"Joe share Rachael" Demi complained.
"Nope she's mine"

I pushed off him and hugged Demi and we jumped up and down. Kevin and Danielle came over to us too and I got super excited. We all started walking down the carpet together, posing for pictures. I was at Demi's side most of the time as Nick kept me close as well. I turned my head to whisper to Demi. I placed a hand on her shoulder as she leaned in toward me and placed a hand on my elbow to get closer so she could hear me. It was really loud so Nick couldn't hear.

"Do you know what’s gotten into Nick? He's acting...different. It's not a bad different...it's just different"

"Honestly, I have no clue. He's been like that ever since he remembered last week that you were coming home today. He can be so boring sometimes without you around. Honestly I think he's just really happy" she laughed.

I went back to leaning into Nick. "Rachael! Nick! Over here!" so many people yelled.

We just smiled and posed. He took my hand and made me make a fist and stick my thumb up. So then he did the same thing and put his fist against mine and he made our thumbs connect. I laughed as he kept his other arm around my waist. He actually smiled with teeth too! When I saw that, it made me smile even more. I continued to laugh as we both bent our thumbs slightly so they made a tiny heart. I smiled, lovingly at him as he looked out to the fans and paparazzi.

He had to go take pictures with Chloe, though, since they were love interests and I took pictures with Joe and Demi with him in the middle, putting his arms around our waists. But then Nick found me again with Chloe and I gave her hug first. Then with Nick in the middle everyone began to take pictures of the three of us.

We all eventually made it down the carpet and inside. The movie began. During the movie, Nick reached up and over to put his arm around me.

"You made that dress didn't you" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah...I actually had more free time than expected in Europe. I made a few...and I started Anna's dress”

"That’s right. I forgot you were making her wedding dress. How's it coming?"

"Really well actually. I just hope she likes it"

"I know She'll love it" I stared at him with a smile. "What?" he smiled back.

"Whats gotten into you, really. Is everything alright?" I asked him, still smiling.

"Yeah everything’s fine...you just really bring out my inner kid...and it's been kind of lonely and boring without you here"

That melted me.

“Why do you have to be so damn busy?” he asked me.

“I know. I’m sorry. After next week I just have to go for a few more weeks and just show my face. It’s not my movie, I’m just being one of the victims in the movie. I die so it’s all good. Then I’ll come back and we can see more of each other”

“You’re not going to be here for my birthday”

I frowned. I wasn’t actually sure if I would be back for his birthday. “I’m going to try” I told him and then kissed his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333