‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

She Will Be Loved...No Matter What Happens

It was a blizzard outside when the reception was over and it was 12:00 at night by the time everyone was leaving. Dad had left to head to New York for a meeting. I tried to convince him to stay but he told me he would be safe and he had to go. I could understand. We were all staying in this five star hotel...all meaning, the Jonas', the Cyrus',
Demi, me, Anna and Zach. We were all standing outside the reception place freezing our asses off as the guys worked on bringing the cars around. "You all should get to the hotel, I have my car but I'm gonna have to shovel it out. I'll take Rachael and we'll meet you there" Nick said, raising his voice slightly so Denise would hear him over the wind. Denise had an uneven look on her face but she saw Frankie shivering and she knew she had to get Frankie to a safe warm spot. Nick knew it too.

"Okay, but be safe" she said, looking at both of us.
"Okay mom" he said and she kissed his cheek and then mine.

Nick turned to face me and I had already two shovels in my hands. "We better get to work" I suggested.

"You guys want us to stay and help?" Kevin asked.
"No. It's ok. Get Danielle and Demi to the hotel" Nick said.
"We'll be there soon" I added.

Kevin and Joe nodded and got them quickly into their cars. "You’re sure about this? We can always come back for the car" Anna said.

"We'll be fine. Just go" I said and she nodded. Zach got her in the car.

“Make sure you find us at the hotel when you get there” Zach said and I nodded.

Once they were all gone, Nick took my hand and led me to the side parking lot and we began to shovel as the snow fall lightened a little. It was such a good thing that we brought jackets and boots with us. We got to the car and began to dig the snow out of the way. After a while, I was getting annoyed.

“Ugh! Okay this is ridiculous! We aren’t getting anywhere. It just keeps coming! I hate snow, I hate it!”

“What? You do not hate snow” Nick laughed and continued to shovel. I stopped to look at him.

“Oh but I do. We used to have a relationship. We used to be close. But no. apparently I did something to anger it. The snow is mad at me…” Dig. “We aren’t best friends anymore. We’re enemies” Dig.

“Just the fact that you compare the snow to an enemy should tell you that you need help” he said as he continued digging with ease.

“Snow is not the enemy. Snow is our friend. We love the snow”

“You know what? You love the snow so much, maybe it should be your girlfriend”

“That’s not such a bad idea” he chuckled. I stopped and gave him a look. He stopped too and looked at me. “What?” I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Then a bunch of snow from a tree branch fell off and onto me. I grunted. “Ugh!” Nick was laughing his ass off.

“Think this is funny?” I asked.
“No I think it’s friggin hilarious. What did you do to piss off the snow so much?” he laughed

I threw a snowball at him though and it got him in the middle of his laughing fest. He stopped immediately and gave me the straightest face possible which made me crack up. I was laughing so hard, I was doubled over, holding my stomach. But then I got hit with a snowball and now we were both laughing. It turned into this huge snowball fight as we used the car to block. I was ducking down and when I looked over the hood, he wasn’t there.

“Nick?” I laughed lightly.

But then he came at me and tackled me into a big pile of snow. I laughed as he kissed me. I began to kiss back. I guess he felt me shiver because he quickly got up and pulled me up with him.

“Come on, we should get going” he said and I nodded.

We got back to shoveling. My teeth began to chatter. “Here, you get in the car, start it up and put the heat on, I‘ll do a little more shoveling and then return the shovels” he said, handing me the keys.

I nodded and got in on the passenger side. I started up the car and put the heat on high as I took off my gloves and began to rub my hands together. It got warm and soon Nick was in the drivers seat beside me.

“Okay, ready?” he asked.
“Yep. I’m exhausted” I said and slouched down in my seat to get comfortable.

He leaned over to kiss me. Then he started up the car, carefully backed up and pulled out of the parking lot onto the road. Once he was driving on the highway, he put his radio on and the cd I made, filled with songs I burned onto it. She Will Be loved by Maroon Five began to play. I started to sing quietly. My voice grew louder as I looked over at Nick. He smiled and glanced at me.

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself


He started to sing and I stopped and smiled at him.

He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else


I joined in and we started to sing together. We were kind of yelling more than singing but it was a good way to keep Nick up while he drove.

I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I’ve had you so many times but somehow
I want more

I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved


I started to nod my head and dance in my seat just a little.

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn’t matter anymore


We both leaned toward each other and sang and then he threw his head up and began to sing/yell the verse in the raspy way that I loved.

It’s not always rainbows and butterflies
It’s compromising moves us along
My heart is full and my doors always open
You can come anytime you want


I laughed and then joined in again.

I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved


I started to dance more in my seat.

I know that you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me catch her every time she falls
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful

I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Oh!
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved!
And she will be loved
And she will be loved!


I smiled over at Nick. My eyes grew though when I saw headlights heading for us. “Nick! Look out!” I shrieked.

He saw the same thing I saw and then snapped his head at me again and his face was the last thing I saw…his arms being wrapped around me was the last thing I felt…before i lost a sense of everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i hope these chapters will do for a while
plus my laptop like broke so i wont be able to do anything *cries*
ill find a way. comments encourage me :)

<<333