‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Unfortunately For Me...

It's been three days and a lot of people showed up. My room consisted mostly of Miley, Selena and Taylor...besides Joe and Demi of course. But the guys from Honor society, Justin, David, Jake, Austin and Collin also came by for a while. I really liked it because they kept my mind busy. Selena and Taylor caught me up to date on their lives and we made plans to all hang out before they left. Miley and Liam hung out longer. Between the two of them, I needed more meds because of the headache they caused from their excessive talking. But I loved them for it. Dad was letting me have some time with my friends during the day and he came in at night for his shift to give Joe and Demi a break so they could go home...really they never left my side. Dad would come in and explain some business stuff to me and what was going on and whatnot. Now that I was awake, Anna and Zach started their preparations for their honeymoon. I found out they put it on hold until I woke up. Now I'm up and I made them get to it.

I still can't talk and right now it was only me and Joe in the room and he was holding a remote. Unfortunately (for me) Demi left to go find me some real food but forgot to bring Joe with her and his curiosity got the better of him.

"Lets put some tv on" he pointed it at the tv and pressed a button but instead of turning the tv on, the be started moving.

I tried to get his attention as the bed was folding on me. I threw a stuffed animal (that David gave me) at him. He spun and panicked. But fixed it. "Sorry" he said.

I wrote down the words JUST SIT. I showed him and he obeyed. I felt relief. But then I felt depressed again. "What’s on your mind Rearea?" he asked. I took my phone and started typing.

To Joe:

It's been 3days Joe. I'm tired. I'm cranky. I'm sore. And I want to see Nick. Please take me to see Nick

"Rachael you no it's not a good idea..."

To Joe:

Why not? I just want to see him. Please

I gave him the infamous Rachael Lewis sad eyes. He sighed. I won.
~~~~
Joe helped me down the hallway but I made him leave to go find Demi and some food for himself. I gently pushed on the door and walked in. There he was. The love of my life...hanging by a string.

I walked slowly over to him and sat in a chair. I grabbed his hand. It was kind of cold so I grabbed it with my other hand and tried to warm it up. I started to pray.

Please God, don't take him away from me. It isn't his time. Please don't let it be his time. Melissa...please watch over Nick...send him back to me. I need him here with me.

I held his hand up to my forehead as the tears began to be fluent rivers down my cheeks. I heard the door open but I didn't look up. "Rachael?" I heard Denise’ voice. I listened to her foot steps get closer.

She didn't chide me to get back in bed, she didn't question why I was here, she didn’t try to coax me in going back to my room. She knew what was going on in the pith of me. Somehow she saw my pain. I wanted to be recumbent but not without Nick holding me…and she knew I wouldn’t leave easily. She knew how I was apprehensive about how, if I left…I may not have been able to see him again. Maybe I was being a little reprehensible…maybe if I was paying attention more and not distracting Nick by singing then maybe we wouldn’t be here. I was indignation by how this all always happens to us. It wasn’t fair. I wasn’t the only one being forlorn though…so was she. Can you blame her? She’s his mother…and she’s always been like my mother…so hypothetically speaking, both of her kids were in a huge car accident…and one is still on the line.

She came over to me and sat in the chair beside me. She wrapped her arms around me and I just leaned into her, crying my eyes out and she did the same into my hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
thyr short but im slowly getting my computer to start working again
bare with me plz
comments???

<<333