‹ Prequel: Turn Right

Into My Arms

Interlude #12

Interlude

Rachael Lewis is finally out of her coma and out of the hospital, doing her own thing. But she’s definitely not the same. She’s not the same happy-all-the-time, loveable Rachael. Did Nachael break up AGAIN? No. But Nick is still in his coma. It could be very well be the cause for Rachael’s little depression but sources say that’s not just it. She wont give a statement to anyone, she refuses to do interviews for everyone, what has gotten into the now, 19 year old who used to be all about her job that she LOVES? It’s clear she loves doing what she does, anyone could see that but it’s also clear to anyone that this young girl is lost emotionally. Our prayers go out Nick’s physical condition and Rachael’s emotion condition.

Critic: “Personally I think Rachael (Lewis) is just emotionally traumatized from what happened…or she just wants the attention. But that’s not like the Rachael everyone “knows and loves” . ‘Nachael’ really is the perfect couple for each other, he has physical problems and issues while she has the emotional problems and issues. They balance each other out”

Critic: “Rachael deserves to go into a depression. She was just in a terrible accident, she got out of a coma recently and her boyfriend has his life on the line right now. I don’t think she should have to be in the public and explain herself to anyone if she really doesn’t want to. Sure, she will have to eventually move on and get on with her life but for the moment, it’s perfectly fine”

What do YOU think? Do you think Rachael wants the attention? Or do you think she deserves to be depressed for the time being?
♠ ♠ ♠
<<333