‹ Prequel: Skin and Bones
Status: Hiatus

Eat My Heart Out

Hungover...?

When I open my eyes, they hurt. When I turn my head to check the time, it hurts – not the time, but my head. When someone knocks on my door, my ears hurt.

“Morning, Gee,” Frank says softly. I can’t help but smile briefly.

I feel him sit on my bed and I look up at his sweet, tender, loving hazel eyes smiling down at me.

“Donna is making you a big breakfast.” My smile fades slightly as I feel nostalgic, but since my mom is making me the usual exam-breakfast that’s meant to ‘give you enough brain-juice to get through the whole exam’, I guess there’s no need to feel that way.
“When does your exam start?” I groan to myself and sit up. I still feel a little tired. I think I know exactly what time I fell asleep, ‘cause I kept staring at the clock and the last time I remember seeing was 2:37.

“In 3rd period,” I mumble out before I yawn. When I’m done, I just sit still with my eyes closed, as if to get just 2 seconds of sleep more.

Suddenly, and briefly, I feel Frank’s lips on mine.

I open my smiling eyes.

“I’ll find you after 2nd and give you a good luck kiss, then.” I smile warmly at him, before I close my eyes and suck in a deep breath through my nose – both to wake me up, but also to enjoy this moment and the moment that is to come around 9:55 today.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know: SHORT!
But you know what that means: Next update will be up soon. Within 24 hours, I promise! =D

And the title is an intro to a discussion: Do you want it to be a hangover? It's alright to want a little drama. ;D