Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Breaking and Entering

"She better not have!!!!" I stood up abruptly.

"Jesus Christ, Matt...! what do we do...?"

"...I told you going out last night was a bad idea..." I mumbled as I headed for the stairs once more. Once back in the kitchen, Jill following me quickly, asking what I was going to do, I stopped at the table. "So tell me what else happened last night." I sighed, looking between the two boys.

They simply looked at each other, biting their lips. "Kids...come on. You can tell me."

Midnight shrugged a little, "Nothing, Papa..."

"Are you lying to me?" Ooh, they learned a long time ago not to lie to me.

"N-no..." His eyes went wide.

"Okay." I said nothing more, just took Jill's hand as I left the kitchen and went into my 'office' down the hall. I helped Jill sit in my chair before picking up the phone and putting it on speaker as I called Tracy. Too fucking bad if it was too early.

"...Yes, Mr. Sanders?" She sounded tired as hell, not that I gave two damns.

"What the fuck did you watch with my kids last night?" I growled, holding onto the edge of the desk so hard that my knuckles turned white.

"We watched 'The Year Without a Santa Clause...'"

"..What else?" Jill quietly took hold of one of my hands, rubbing it softly.

"We watched some cartoons...."

"Okay, is it not obvious that I know you watched other things as well? Why the fuck else would I be calling you?!

"What do you think we watched, Mr. Sanders?" She sounded annoyed.

"Porn...!" I said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"I did NOT watch porn!!!"

"Okay, then why did Jr ask me if I 'Made mommy naked like the guys on the TV last night'?" I mocked him childishly. What could I say? I was pissed!

"...I don't know what they watched when I put them to bed!"

"Don't. Fucking. Lie. To. Me," I hissed darkly.

"Well how do you know they didn’t watch the TV when I put them to bed, Matt?! I would never watch porn! Especially with little kids around!"

"Tracy, you think I'm fucking stupid, don’t you?! The TV in their room is locked from anything that could show something close to that, and when I'm not around, they don’t get the remote! So I'll give you one last fucking chance!"

"At this point, I do think you're fucking stupid. I wouldn't watch porn with kids around!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you. My comment made me very happy :)
I like to update when I get comments....

hehe