Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Batter

+++

I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door. The TV was on in the living room. Good. The grandparents are watching TV. I raced for the stairs.

“…Matt? Is that you?” It was Jill’s mom.

“Er…Yes mom.” I mumbled awkwardly. I really didn’t want her to see me in only a towel…

“Would you mind going downstairs to get me and your father some drinks…?”

“…Can I get dressed?”

“You’re naked?!” she spun around quickly.

“In a towel…! I shower naked!”

“Well I’d hope you shower naked. But, yes you can get dressed first.”

“Thanks, mum,” I mumbled sheepishly. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom to pull on my clothes. Jill walked out of the bathroom, holding Midnight who was also in only a towel. “Is he done being a little shit?”

“Matt.” She gave me a look.

“Jill, he pissed on me! I am still mad!”

“Okay, whatever.” She said, bringing him into his room.

I rolled my eyes, straightening my shirt. “Whatever, yourself.”

“Excuse me?” she stepped back to me, raising an eyebrow.

“I didn’t say anything.”

“I’m not deaf, Matthew.”

“I was talking to myself…!”

“You said whatever yourself to me! Don’t talk to me like that!”

I rolled my eyes. “Jill, look. You weren’t the one who was pissed on! Do not tell me whatever just because I’m not telling you what you want to hear!” shit…perhaps I was stressed as well…

“…Maybe you should go back to bed. I don’t want you acting like this in front of my parents.”

“Jill, I’m your husband. Not your son; you cant send me to bed.” Rolling my eyes, I finished getting dressed and headed back downstairs to get the parents some drinks.

“I don’t know what’s stuck up your ass, but you better pull it the fuck out, Matt,” She called off the side of the stairs.

“I would but it might hurt you.” I shut up the second that her mom walked in the room. “Any specific drink you’d like?” I smiled at her.

“Just something to wet our whistles.” She smiled back.

“Okay.” I headed down to the basement to find something they would like. I took some Vodka off the shelf and some Jack Daniels. I ran up the stairs, slowing to a stop as I heard Jill’s yelling.

“I don’t fucking care! You think I want you here right now?!”

“What’s going on?” I asked hurriedly, following the sound of her voice.

“Well…we were just talking about what happened with midnight...and she freaked out.” Her mom sighed.

“Jill…come on.” I took her arm gently and led her upstairs to our bedroom. She growled lightly as I hugged her. “Stop it…why are you so fucking pissed off?”

“I want to be alone and get away from everyone, I’m done with this shit.”

“…So then go.” What else could I say?
♠ ♠ ♠
-gasp- oh no he didnt! lol
next chapter is coming your way; getting this shit rolling :D

i shouldn't have to ask for comments! please just leave one.. say hi. i don't bite (unless...haha)
title credit: Starbella