Status: Inactive.

Moonstruck

Baby?

She whimpered and looked up at me, biting her lip as she nodded. "I...I think so..."

"...Have you taken a test...?" I...was going to be a dad...again...?!

"N-no... I was hoping it was just a late period..." she refused to look up at me now.

"Hey..." Cupping her face in my hands, I gently made her look at me before kissing her forehead. "We need to find out. If you are, than that's great. If not...well then I'll take you to the doctors." I reassured her, stroking her cheek with my thumb.
She nodded, wrapping her arms around my neck as she hugged me again. I swayed back and forth a little, trying to get her to calm down as I hugged her back. "I love you...you know that? And I'm sorry for saying what I did..." I whispered in her ear.

"Me too..." she whispered back. "I shouldn’t have yelled at you... I can't really help it..."

"I understand...well, at least now. We need to head back though...your parents are worried about you..." Not that I wanted to break this hug...

."No... I want to stay here with you..." she pulled out of the hug and pulled me towards the swing she was sitting on. Forget being a dad for now. They had their grandparents, and this...well, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss this. Sitting on the swing, I pulled her gently onto my lap. She giggled a little, smiling at me. "I love you, Mattie."

"I love you too, Baby. Better?" I smiled back at her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Yeah... a little... my stomach is still...weird...but I'm glad I'm here with you right now."

"I'm glad too...just don't puke on me." I kissed her cheek, "I've been pissed on today, I don't need puke too."

"I won't puke on you... don’t worry..."

"Okay..." I chuckled, moving my hand to rub her stomach gently. "We'll be okay...you know that, right?"

She nodded, looking down at her stomach as I gently lifted her shirt. "...I'm gonna get fat again..."

A chuckle escaped me before I could stop it, "Babe, it's not fat. It's a baby bump, there's a difference."

"...I'll get fat again..." she said again, smiling a little.

"But you with a baby bump is adorable." I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"But I'm a bitch too... and I love you...but I get mad at the stupidest things...!"

"I...love you too?" I wasn't quite sure when to put that tidbit in there. "Baby Girl, don't think about it like that. We'll have another baby!!"

"...If it's another boy, I swear to God, Matt..." she teased, sticking her tongue out at me.

"I'm sorry!!" I laughed, "Hey, if it means anything, he might be gay! He'll be the daughter you never had!"

"Okay, if it's a boy, he better not be gay!"

"Don't let him play Cops and Robbers with Johnny then!"

"Oh my god..." she giggled. "Thank you...for making me a mommy again," She whispered.

A grin curled across my lips, "Baby...no need to thank me. Thank you for letting me fuck your brains out," I teased.

"I love when you do that," she blushed.

"Oh, and I love doing you." I kissed her cheek, snickering.

"So do me on this swing," She smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...erm. its been a while.
enjoy?
bitch at me because of lack of updates? tell me you love the story so much you want another :)