Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Familiar strangers on a visit

“Honey, I’m home,” Joe yelled as he entered the room. I laughed and just went back to my book.

“Weirdo,” I claimed with a smile. Joe laughed and suddenly jumped on me. I screamed and Joe laughed harder. He threw my book onto the floor.

“I missed you,” he said seriously. I looked into his eyes and smiled.

“I missed you too,” I replied. He reached down got my book and gave back to me. I looked down at him and watched him lay his head against my stomach. “Thank you,” I said after a moment. He looked up.

“For what?” he asked.

“For the wonderful shout out you sent me over the TV,” I replied running my hands through his hair. He placed his head back down, and mumbled a ‘your welcome’ before falling asleep. I opened my book back up and while still running my hands through his hair I continued reading where I last left off. I had read about twenty pages when someone knocked on the door. I called a soft ‘come in’ seeing as I couldn’t move. Two men in sunglasses and hats walked into the room. Once the door was shut they took off their things and I noticed that they looked like Joe’s brothers.

“Hello,” the younger looking one, Nick, said smiling.

“Hello, I’m Billie,” I said holding out my hand. I still couldn’t move. Nick shook my hand first and then Kevin after him.

“What happened to him?” Kevin asked with a teasing smile.

“He jumped on me, and then fell asleep, so I am not entirely sure,” I said slightly shrugging my shoulders slightly; I didn’t want to wake Joe up.

“Oh well I’m Nick.”

“And I’m Kevin.” They both said smiling.

“It is finally nice to meet you, Joe talks about you both, and Frankie all the time,” I said placing my book back onto the floor. I hadn’t bothered to stop playing with Joe’s hair, but it was mainly because I forgot I was doing so.

“Yea, you were all Joe could talk about this holiday,” Kevin said with a chuckle.

“Really, I wonder why?” I questioned out loud. I didn’t mean to, and when I realized what I had done I blushed.

“Oh, does Joe tease you about that face?” Nick teased.

“Sometimes, but it’s not so bad,” I said with a smile thinking back on some of things we teased each other about.

“I think we lost her,” Kevin then teased. I looked up.

“Oh yeah, I was just remembering past things Joe and I have done. I mean I’ve only known him since August, but he certainly has made my life better and funnier,” I said looking down at Joe’s hair. I was starting to feel weird with them there and Joe asleep on me. We talked for a while longer before the brothers decided to leave, they didn’t want me bothering Joe, so I shifted a little and Joe suddenly woke up.

“Hi,” he said looking up at me.

“Hi,” I replied placing my hands back into his head. He groaned and slowly moved up so he was lying next to me. He pulled me into his arms and my head rested on his chest. “Goodnight Joe,” I whispered pulling myself closer to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and I felt his lip against my hair.

“Goodnight Billie,” he said. The last thing I remembered before passing out, was him tightening his hold on me.

Kevin's P.O.V (Surprise!!)

Nick and I walked back to my new apartment and the first thing we did was call mom.

“Hey boys, did you see your brother?” she asked when she answered the phone.

“He was asleep, but we met Billie,” Nick informed her.

“What do you both think of her,” she asked. She had already told them both that she felt Billie would be good for Joe.

“Mom, their in love with each other, but they are both holding back for some reason,” I said smiling.

“I figured they would, but I also know that Billie is a med student. She seems pretty determined to make it on her own,” mom sighed.

“Well she’s awesome,” Nick added. I nodded.

“She really is mom.”

“We have to get to know her more. Try convincing Joe that she needs to come to New Jersey for the summer.”

“We will mom, tell dad and Frankie that we love them,” I said.

“Yeah, and I will be home soon,” Nick added. We then hung up with each other and Nick and I just looked at each other.

“So you think they will start dating,” I asked sitting on the couch.

“Maybe soon, but if not, we know that they may be best friends for the rest of their lives,” Nick said with a smile. I thought about this for a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know I have kept you all waiting and I am so sorry for the wait. I've been in this impossible class, that is currently taking up all of the free time that I have (what little I already have... lol). I currently have a 2 year old daughter who is a handful all by herself, and then I learned that I was about to have another child (due in July) so my hands are about to be even fuller.

Thank you to mama-val, meehyounincompoop for messaging twice, peace.love.hope for messaging twice, and secret lovers for messaging me and making me feel loved!!! I am sorry for not posting thanks in the last chapter, I was in a rush...

So I promised in the last chapter that I would post the actress that I viewed as Billie in this chapter and that is what I plan on doing!! I also promised to keep the picture up on my summary of this story, so after that is posted, I will do that as well!! So first I want to thank...

meehyounincompoop

...for being the first to post this actresses name, and that her name and a link to her page will be added to my summary! It was an amazing choice, and I wanted to say that the other choices where a close second!!

Image
Christian Serratos

Image
Image
Yea!!!! Four Stars... even when I fail you, you all come in and make me feel happy!!! I love you all!!! I also want to thank all the readers and subscribers, because you all are just as important as my messagers. Even though I may not have all of your names, I know you are there, and I don't want you to think that I've forgotten about you!!!