Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

Alone for the Holiday's

Freshmen Year/Christmas Break

I sat in my room just pouring over my books. It was Christmas vacation and I was focusing on the extra credit work that I had taken on. Daddy met a new girl, again, and was taking her to some town and asked me if I didn’t mind staying here for the holidays. I really didn’t, but it was a little lonely without Joe around to bother me. He had gone home for the vacation. Rumors were still spreading about me and Joe, but we just ignored them, and got closer then I ever thought we could. His fame didn’t bother me, because he was such a down to earth guy.
I got bored after a while went to go turn on the TV when it suddenly turned on by itself. I was shocked, I looked around and saw the remote sitting next to Joe’s bed. He had to have been the one to do this. It was on the Disney channel, because Joe was the only one to watch TV, and he liked to watch cartoons in the morning. It was actually cute. It was then that I noticed that he was on the TV.
“What is up everyone,” his brother Nick said.
“We are the Jonas Brother’s and we have some shout outs that we want to send to some of our fans,” Kevin said, they all waved into the camera.
“I’m Joe.”
“I’m Kevin.”
“And I’m Nick.”
“You go first, Kev,” Joe offered. They went like this, until it was Joe’s turn to send his shout outs. “All right, first things first, some random person is probably looking at me funny right now, because I am sure they are wondering why their TV just randomly turned on.”
The other brothers looked at him funny. I nodded; Joe always was a weird one. “Anyway, Billie, you’re the best, the greatest roommate ever, just wanted to send my shout out to you,” he said winking into the TV. Was this live? I was about to find out. I grabbed my phone, and his suddenly went off on the camera. “Speaking of Billie,” he said looking at his phone.
“Hello,” he answered while smiling on the screen.

“Okay, you do realize that you just sounded totally gay on there right?” I questioned with a laugh. Joe gave a shocked look on the screen.
“Oh, so Billie just informed me that my comment sounded gay, so I need to clarify. Billie is a woman, with a man’s name.” I laughed.
“Thank you dear,” I said smiling.
“You’re welcome,” he replied waving into to camera. I hung up and just laughed. He was such weirdo. They said a few more words, and then they signed off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry that it took so long, I was staying with family for the holiday's and did not have any internet access while staying there.... thanks to everyone that stuck around and I just wanted to anounce that I have finally picked who will be the lead actress for Billie, I will reveal who in the next chapter!!