Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

The Start of a New Summer

End of Freshmen Year/Beginning of Summer Vacation

I laughed as Joe jumped up and down on his bed. Our finals were done and we were going home for the summer. Well at least Joe was, my daddy had managed to meet another new girl, and he was taking her to Paris. I hadn’t decided what I was going to do.

“Why aren’t you jumping?” Joe asked when he noticed me being calm.

“I don’t know where I am supposed to go this summer, I have no home, and no job, yet I can't say here,” I whispered. Joe stopped and looked at me. He then suddenly left the room and I just looked at his retreating form in confusion. We had gotten so close since Christmas, and I could honestly say he was the greatest friend I had; in fact I could even guess – no I was sure – I was in love with him. But I couldn’t allow anything to come of that, not yet. I had to work on graduating, and it was going to take me three more years. He then came back into the room smiling. He walked over to me, and bent down knelling on the ground, placing his arms on my knees.

“Billie how would you like to come to New Jersey with me, and officially meet my family?” he asked with a smile. I looked into his eyes.

“Really?” he nodded like an excited school boy. I screamed, jumping up pulling him into my arms, hugging him tightly. He laughed and pulled me tighter into his embrace.

We were standing in front of the house. I was completely nervous about meeting Joe’s family. Mainly because he was bringing me in as his friend, and I worried about people learning of my feelings, and I wasn’t ready to tell Joe. He then suddenly grabbed my hand and looked down at me.

“You ready?” he questioned. I nodded and allowed him to walk me forward and into the house. “Mom we’re here,” he called as we walked into the door. She came into the entryway holding her hands out; she hugged Joe tightly and then turned to me doing the same thing. The entire time Joe didn’t let go of my hand. Joe’s mom led us into the living room where the rest of his family was sitting.

“Everyone this is Billie Johnson, a friend of Joe’s. Billie, you’ve met Paul, and this is Kevin, Nick, and Frankie,” I waved. They all waved back, while Kevin and Nick winked at me. I smiled. Joe looked at me and I just shrugged. He still didn’t know that I had met his brothers before.

“So you will be staying in Frankie’s room, he has a bunk bed, Joe can show you the room and the rest of the house,” his dad added.

“Okay, thank you… for everything, for allowing me to come here,” I said awkwardly.

“It is our privilege dear, we were so happy when Joe asked us to allow you to come here this summer,” his mom said with a smile. I nodded and just smiled. I was not used to all this family time and happiness. Joe looked down at me and then back to his parents.

“Right then, I’m going to show her around. I am sure the plane ride has worn her out,” he looked at me again and I just nodded.

“Sorry about them,” he whispered as we walked up the stairs of his house.

“Its fine, I’m just not used to all the family love,” I replied looking down at our entwined hands.

“I know, but that is why I wanted you to meet my family. Billie you are my best friend, and I know that within time, my family will feel like your family,” Joe said with a smile. I looked up and smiled at him too. It would be nice to have that family connection. I mean sure my dad tried, but a single parent could only do so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
So some news, I today finished writing this story, so now there will be no more stalling, and I just wanted to say, I have no idea how many chapters are left, but there will be a sequal, I just don't know when. I hope to start working on it sometime after tonight.

Also I would love banners, to place on the summary part of my story!! So send me banners, and I will place them for everyone to see!!!!

Thanks to peace.love.hope ImInLoveWithYou? for messaging me and telling me what you think!!!

Image
You guys are the greatest, only 5 more stars to go!!!