Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

A Sad Goodbye

Billie's P.O.V

The sun was setting; I was sitting at the beach thinking. Things were beginning to get difficult. Joe had met this girl, and he had explained to me that even though he was in love with me, he liked this girl. I knew it wasn’t fair for me to judge, because I was the one that had decided that Joe and I couldn’t date. But this girl still felt wrong. Frankie didn’t even like her, and he was a good judge of character. We would be leaving in a month to start the new year of college, and Joe had just informed me that Stacy wanted to transfer to our college. The idea made me sick.

“Billie,” a voice called, I turned and saw Kevin running toward me. “What are you doing here?” he asked with some concern.

“I had to get away from her and the glares,” I said as I turned back to the water.

“I hear you, she was trying to convince Joe to convince the school to allow her to dorm with him, but mom set her foot down. Mom can't stand her,” he added with a small smile.

“Yeah, well I don’t get a choice. I decided we couldn’t date, so I have no choice in who he decides to date. If he wants Stacy then I have to live with that,” I said with a sad sigh.

“I know, but it still isn’t fair,” Kevin commented.

“Life never is,” I replied. “I think I need to get back home, I want to see my father before school starts,” I then added.

“I’ll go with you,” Kevin said with a smile.

“Thanks,” with that we both got up and walked back to the house.

“Kevin, Billie, where were you?” Denise asked as we entered the house.

“We were at the beach.”

“Denise, Kevin and I are going to leave early and head back to California. He’s going to take me to see my father,” I said with a sad smile.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I need to get out of here. It will make Stacy happy,” I replied.

“Who cares what she wants, what do you want?” she asked with concern.

“I can't have what I want. I just need to see my father. I miss him,” I said as the tears began to fall down my cheek. Denise nodded and Kevin led me upstairs to pack my stuff. I silently packed not talking to Kevin. Frankie soon came in and he had tears in his eyes as well.

“I’m going to miss you, Billie,” he said sadly. I smiled slightly and pulled him into my arms.

“I’m going to miss you too, Frankie. But I will be back I promise. You also have my number and can call me whenever you want.” Frankie nodded and hugged me tightly.

“I hate Joe,” he said softly.

“Oh sweetie, this is not Joe’s fault. I just need to get away. I haven’t seen my father all year and I feel it is time to see him. This will also give Joe and Stacy a chance to work. I would hate to be the one that came between them.” I then finished all my packing and Kevin took all my bags downstairs. I walked slowly with Frankie wrapped around my waist. Denise came over and hugged me tightly.

“You come back here when you get a chance,” she said. I nodded and hugged her back. Kevin had already placed our bags in the car, and Paul was going to drive us to the airport. Joe was currently out with Stacy, and I was not sure if he was going to get back in time to see me off. Just then the door opened.

“Hey guys what is going on?” Joe asked as he and Stacy entered the room. Soon the people within the room all disappeared. I looked over at Joe and he was clearly confused.

“I’m leaving Joe,” I said as I looked down at the ground. I soon felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Joe looking down at me in confusion.

“Why?” he whispered.

“It’s time. You and Stacy deserve some free time, and I hate being in the way. You know that. Kevin is going to take me to see my father. I miss him,” I said softly. He looked sad. Kevin then came out and claimed we had to leave. So I said my goodbyes once again. Joe didn’t want to let go, but Denise finally got him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I plan to post another chapter after this one!! So keep a look out...

Also pretty soon I am going to have some votes out on some things that I have planned for after this story (but do not worry, they will have to deal with Joe and Billie, only they will be I guess you could say like a sequal...)