Status: Wedding Special and Sequel will be out soon!!

My College Roommate is a… Jonas!?!

A Friendship Shattered

Two Years Later
End of Junior/Senior Year /Summer
Billie's P.O.V

I walked out of the hospital, tired and hungry. I had worked extra hard to finish all the classes I needed, and now I would be leaving in order to complete my residency with my dad.

“Billie,” a voice called out. I looked ahead and saw Kevin standing in front of me.

“Kevin,” I screamed as I ran toward him. I flew into his arms and he held me in a tight hug. “How is everyone?” I asked as we walked toward my car.

“Good, Frankie is asking when he gets to see you again,” Kevin said as he looked over at me.

“Today, I hope. I’ve been very busy at the hospital. But if I did well this semester the college will allow me to graduate early. I have managed to complete more classes this last year then any other student. Have you seen Joe at the college yet?” I asked as we both got into my car.

“No not yet, I wanted to see you first,” he said as he drove off. He knew I hated driving.

“You’re so sweet,” I said with a kind smile. Kevin always was like a big brother to me.

“So I asked Danielle to marry me,” Kevin said with smile. I looked over at him with a shocked look on my face.

“Really? When are you getting married?” I asked excitedly.

“Next year, Danielle wants you in the wedding,” Kevin replied.

“We’ll see,” was all I said. No telling what would happen between me and Joe by then.

“So how is your father?” Kevin asked, changing the subject, as he turned into the college parking lot.

“He’s good, actually. There’s a hospital near him that he his pulling strings on. He wants me to come and stay with him,” I said with a small smile.

“What do you want?” it was simple question, but it was one that I could not answer. So I simply shrugged. “Have things gotten better with you and Joe?” once again it was another simple question.

“No, worse even. Stacy has pretty much poisoned his mind, and he now sees me as a threat,” I said as we pulled into my parking space. Joe’s car was next to mine, therefore he was home. This was not going to be fun. We walked up to my dorm silently. I unlocked the door and walked into the most disgusting view in my life.

“Don’t you knock,” Stacy screamed as she leaped off Joe. She was starting to become repetitive.

“No, I live here too,” I replied walking in, “dipshit,” I then muttered. Kevin laughed and followed me into the room.

“Joe, I thought you knew better?” Kevin said in displeasure as he sat on my bed.

“Well I was just having fun.”

“I’m going to pack, and then we can get out of here,” I told Kevin as I grabbed my suitcase.

“Where are you going?” Joe asked as he put his shirt back on.

“Kevin and I are going to go visit your mom and Frankie. I promised Frankie I would see him one last time before I left for my fathers,” I told him, even though I wasn’t sure why. “Your mom is going to meet us, and then I head to Sacramento to practice in a hospital near my dad,” I then added.

“What do you mean? You have at least another year,” Joe said clearly confused.

“No I finished early. I’m done here. Next semester you will have a new roommate. You should be happy,” I snapped. I was honestly sick of his attitude.

“What is your problem?” Joe asked angrily.

“You know what Joe, since I will most likely never see you again, I’ll tell you my problem. You are my problem. We start out as best friends, and then you find a slut and I suddenly don’t matter. But you act like you still care, you can't have it both ways,” I yelled. Joe looked dumbfounded. “You promised that no woman or man would come between us, but you lied. I just want to forget you, and get on with my life,” I then added. I turned back around and threw all of my stuff into my bag, tears running down my face. Kevin silently helped me, and then Stacy came back into the room.

“What’s the deal?” she asked sitting down on Joe’s bed.

“The deal is, that you are trying to ruin Joe, and I refuse to watch that. I’ve graduated, I’m leaving, so now you have your wish,” I yelled, losing my temper.

“What do you mean by that?” Joe asked sounding confused.

“Noth-th-ing,” Stacy stuttered.

“Well since I will never see you ever again, I’ll tell you. Stacy told me, that she plans to use you to get herself pregnant, so she can get money out of you. She also told me, that she plans on ruining the friendship that we have. So now she’s won, you’ve lost me,” I said walking toward the door. “And don’t come looking for me,” I screamed, walking out of the room with Kevin following me closely.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is coming to an end soon... please let me know what you think, and I am sorry I've been taking so long.

I am due to have this baby in a little under 9 weeks, so things are a little crazy right now...